Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree, and still believe that all comments should be welcomed - yours or the marriage proposals :naughty:... not because I think they are both the same in quality... but because I don't believe any fan no matter how naive they are, should feel ashamed or awkward about expressing themselves... even if I have to go through 30 "I love you messages" before I read one witty reply from another mature fan.

yes, they do clutter and sometimes overshadow the witty relevant to the topic , sarcastic and smart comments... but as I said, we are not all the same, and not everyone has something interesting to say .. but we are all his fans equally even if we consider ourselves more mature...

I agree with you that inevitably junk messages do dilute the interesting ones, and that might make him lose interest in reading comments in details - and your "wall" suggestion might help... I am just not 100% sure he reads all his messages

:naughty:

... but I do know that he has blocked some of my comments, which means someone is reading the content - am just not sure who... :blink:

I know one thing, if there are new sections for people to express themselves - fans who are excited about expressing their love or beg him to come to their country will not abide by keeping away from the blog entry comment's section - cause they are craving his attention - whether on his youtube, mikasounds, or any opportunity to express themselves...

and sometimes I find lots of interesting comments that are extremely funny and entertaining that have nothing to do with his blog entry - so they are in a way off subject, but still smart and funny ...

some comments are hilarious :naughty: am not sure he personally goes through all of them... but someone is... maybe a cameraman? :mf_rosetinted: (there goes another conspiracy theory to entertain us)

The problem with allowing any comment, including spam (which is how I personally class those "marry me" or "go out with me" or "come to my country" times a thousand) , is that it makes all other comments irrelevant.

They may as well not be there, as noone can be bothered to trawl through them....

The problem with allowing any comment, including spam (which is how I personally class those "marry me" or "go out with me" or "come to my country" times a thousand) , is that it makes all other comments irrelevant.

They may as well not be there, as noone can be bothered to trawl through them....

Looking at his Myspace comments today, and the annoying person who wants him to "check out their tracks" and using nigh on half a page to do it, I can understand that he wouldn't want to trawl through lots of spam.

I know I was ticked off trying.

true... i hateee spam! is very annoying!

Looking at his Myspace comments today, and the annoying person who wants him to "check out their tracks" and using nigh on half a page to do it, I can understand that he wouldn't want to trawl through lots of spam.

myspace things like that is very usual.. half page saying the same.. :thumbdown: i think is not the best way of made publicity of something

I suspect we'll get one tomorrow, because first it was 9 days in between blogs, then it took another ten for a blog to appear, and tomorrow will be 11 days since his last blog. See? He's slowly putting us down and eventually, he'll only have to blog every 365 days! :mf_rosetinted:

Ah, the man has a plan!:naughty:

So true my ladies!:thumb_yello::naughty:

true... i hateee spam! is very annoying!

myspace things like that is very usual.. half page saying the same.. :thumbdown: i think is not the best way of made publicity of something

I am glad I am a 40+ fan - I hate to think what I might have posted

if there was internet back in the early 70's when the Bay City Rollers

were around!!! :blush-anim-cl:

I am glad I am a 40+ fan - I hate to think what I might have posted

if there was internet back in the early 70's when the Bay City Rollers

were around!!! :blush-anim-cl:

I hope you weren't like my sister, who couldn't get a sentence out due to the amount of blubbing she was doing!

That's one thing I never did over any of the groups and artists I loved, none of the screaming or crying hysteria that you see. Maybe I am, as one of my friends has said about himself, emotionally retarded:naughty:.

I hope you weren't like my sister, who couldn't get a sentence out due to the amount of blubbing she was doing!

That's one thing I never did over any of the groups and artists I loved, none of the screaming or crying hysteria that you see. Maybe I am, as one of my friends has said about himself, emotionally retarded:naughty:.

I didn't blub :sneaky2: Well, only when they split up!! :naughty:

I went to one of their gigs in Edinburgh - I still have the ticket stub!! :punk:

I saw The Beatles in 1965 - at a small village gig - and watched adults,

who I had previously had great respect for, scream, cry and throw various

pieces of "clothing". My mother and teacher were two of them :shocked:

I think that stunted me emotionally!!!! :roftl:

I went to one of their gigs in Edinburgh - I still have the ticket stub!! :punk:

WOW!

Seeing the Beatles at a small intimate gig must have been mindblowing!

When they got big, you must have been telling people that you saw them when they did small gigs, that would have been SO cool!

WOW!

Seeing the Beatles at a small intimate gig must have been mindblowing!

When they got big, you must have been telling people that you saw them when they did small gigs, that would have been SO cool!

I didn't mention it to ANYONE!! :shocked: I was very embarrassed at

the behaviour of all these supposed adults!!! :roftl::roftl:

I now have suddenly developed great guilty feelings on behalf

of my children :blink::roftl:

Dear God, that must have been traumatic, with your mother and teacher.

I saw the BCR twice. And I was still wearing the tartan dress when I went to uni (it was a good colour on me- emerald greenish) though it was more my friends that were fans than me.

Dear God, that must have been traumatic, with your mother and teacher.

I saw the BCR twice. And I was still wearing the tartan dress when I went to uni (it was a good colour on me- emerald greenish) though it was more my friends that were fans than me.

:yay: A fellow BCR fan!!! :wub2:

I had all the tartan stuff - scarf round each wrist, stripey socks, baseball boots,

white trousers with tartan trim, and matching shirt!! :roftl:

I had all the tartan stuff - scarf round each wrist, stripey socks, baseball boots,

My sister had a white bomber jacket with tartan lining and a tartan scarf.

So you see deep inside, even at your age, perhaps even genetically, you were destined to be a fangurl Wendy.:roftl:

I confess I loved the BCRs as well, but they weren't exactly near enoughfor me to get too crazy about, though some friends had all the stuff...we are talking far away Melbourne in the 70s....

I was more of a Queen fan even back in those days. Obsessed from a distance.:wub2:

Some things never change...Mika? Are you ever returning to this side of the world???