Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And I'm saying be happy you went :roftl: Some of us (I) Are dieing just to have that experience :sad:

:hypo:privategigmemika

I know, we do appreciate that. It's just that when you've been, it still gets hard to not have any in the near or semi-near future, you know? :boxed:

You get the bug and that's it- no turning back :mf_lustslow:

I know, we do appreciate that. It's just that when you've been, it still gets hard to not have any in the near or semi-near future, you know? :boxed:

Exactly :naughty:

I've only been to one and I wish I could go to more:mf_lustslow::bleh:

I understand :wink2: but it's my insane jealousy that eats over me and I just wish that I would be allowed to go to at least 1 gig :sneaky2:

Exactly :naughty:

I've only been to one and I wish I could go to more:mf_lustslow::bleh:

Aye!

I understand :wink2: but it's my insane jealousy that eats over me and I just wish that I would be allowed to go to at least 1 gig :sneaky2:

I know, it's understandable...Only natural.

Your mother will be too mesmerized by his amazingness to care about what's going on around him. Happens to everyone. No matter how they go in they all come out believers!

Once you enter there's no going back:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

All your posts made me almost crying!:sad:

Thinking of all the memories from the shows and feeling really sorry for you who not yet have had the opportunity to see him.

And I also am a little worried that he will be forgotten by this long silence….:blink:

Thanks for the pic Sariflor,:wub2: with us standing by the fence, I really wanted that but I'm not able to do screen shots.

I only wish it would be a little lighter on your face.:wink2:

I think it's a great idea that he will answer questions but I really don't know what to ask him except for how far he has come with the new album and if he would consider doing a private show for us MFCers but I think around 600 people will ask the same thing!:naughty:

So I won't!:roftl: