Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

I'm so glad he's doing this :wub2:

It's a good idea in principal (I'm glad he posted it at this time of night when it's quieter, better chance of him seeing the question if it's near the top of the pile), but I worry, that he's going to be deluged with the usual requests that clog up the comments!:blink:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a good idea in principal (I'm glad he posted it at this time of night when it's quieter, better chance of him seeing the question if it's near the top of the pile), but I worry, that he's going to be deluged with the usual requests that clog up the comments!:blink:

I was thinking the same about the type of questions he'll get.. but then again he's the one doing it and I think he knows the consequences :naughty:

Well, he asked for it :lol3:

If anyone asks him why he wrote Grace Kelly, I vote we egg their house. :das:

oops

i'm not nice to mika, here's my email:

why'd you write grace kelly?

why do you want to be like grace kelly?

are you obsessed with grace kelly??

sorry just had to...

i'm not holding an expensive camera..

If anyone asks him why he wrote Grace Kelly, I vote we egg their house. :das:

I'm right there with you:wink2:

oops

i'm not nice to mika, here's my email:

why'd you write grace kelly?

why do you want to be like grace kelly?

are you obsessed with grace kelly??

sorry just had to...

i'm not holding an expensive camera..

Oh dear, all round to yours with the eggs then:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'm right there with you:wink2:

Oh dear, all round to yours with the eggs then:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Oh no, don't egg our house!!!! (superstar is my little sister). Well, if you can get Mika to come along with you, I wouldn't mind a bit :das:

Ahh, it's so hard to write an e-mail that he might actually read!!! It's too sappy!!! :bash:

Oh no, don't egg our house!!!! (superstar is my little sister). Well, if you can get Mika to come along with you, I wouldn't mind a bit :das:

Ahh, it's so hard to write an e-mail that he might actually read!!! It's too sappy!!! :bash:

I just wrote the way I always do, not seriously. As he doesn't take me seriously anyway (sorry I'll stop saying it now:naughty:)

IT WILL SHOW "MERELY CLOUDS" IN A NICE SUNNY, BLUE SKY . . .

http://www.pfadfinder-mastholte.de/goodbye.jpg

1-This will demonstrate that MIKA is getting some sun & fresh air;

2-The post will receive more comments than ALL the others, to date--

put together;

3-The "merely clouds" post will be used for MIKA's next,

and most challenging ever, "Where in the World is this?"

4-The winner will be asked to choose whatever prize they desire;

5-Whatever prize the winner designates will be the subject of the most read/commented blog of all time!

:shocked:

what does this mean?

Frankly I don't know what to ask for it, I know he will come to South America as soon as possible and also to Brazil, so I will not do the "when you come to my country?" kind of question hehe

another thing that I will not ask is he will marry me, first because I have seen the answer he gave to that fan in Beirut :roftl:and second because he doesn't knows me (yet:mf_rosetinted:), so how can it tell if will marry me or not? :naughty:

:shocked:

what does this mean?

It's an idea for a MIKA blog.

Don't worry. I'm taking it down!

I posted it earlier in another format . . .

I HAVE AN IDEA FOR MIKA'S NEXT BLOG>

IT WILL SHOW "MERELY CLOUDS" IN A NICE SUNNY, BLUE SKY . . .

goodbye.jpg

1-This will demonstrate that MIKA is getting some sun & fresh air;

2-The post will receive more comments than ALL the others, to date--

put together;

3-The "merely clouds" post will be used for MIKA's next,

and most challenging ever,"Where in the World is this?" contest;

4-The winner will be asked to choose whatever prize they desire;

5-Whatever prize the winner designates will be the subject of the most read/commented blog of all time!

Yay! We get to ask questions! But only a few will be chosen.

We should all ask the same things, so that he's forced to answer the ones we really want him to answer. :naughty:

- Do you read the MFC? (Maybe that's too obvious since it certainly seems he does) :naughty:

- When are we ever going to see the Andy's videos?

omg! this is so weird... i don't know if he had read it, but i had suggested to him to do that on his youtube account :naughty:

and i had told him that we wouldn't ask silly questions about grace kelly and where he was born :roftl::roftl:

this is what i wrote to him...

mycha062 | September 19, 2008

hello monsieur!

you know what would be cool?

if for one of your blogs, you would let us send you a list of questions and you'd answer them kinda like a fan interview.(a bit like katy did on her fan site) anyways food for thought!

bonne fin de semaine!

xx guylaine

p.s. i promise, no questions like why did you write grace kelly and where were you born we all know that by heart now! ;D

omg! this is so weird... i don't know if he had read it, but i had suggested to him to do that on his youtube account :naughty:

and i had told him that we wouldn't ask silly questions about grace kelly and where he was born :roftl::roftl:

this is what i wrote to him...

mycha062 | September 19, 2008

hello monsieur!

you know what would be cool?

if for one of your blogs, you would let us send you a list of questions and you'd answer them kinda like a fan interview.(a bit like katy did on her fan site) anyways food for thought!

bonne fin de semaine!

xx guylaine

p.s. i promise, no questions like why did you write grace kelly and where were you born we all know that by heart now! ;D

Oh, I knew I read this suggestion somewhere! It was you? I wonder too if any others have also given him the same idea. :thumb_yello:

Oh, I knew I read this suggestion somewhere! It was you? I wonder too if any others have also given him the same idea. :thumb_yello:

it could be just a coincidence though :naughty:

but you know... it is fun for us & he doesn't have to throw himself on the floor trying to come up with anything entertaining this way... :naughty: