Tim Hortons

Mika60

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone ever taste 2nd cup coffee & hot chocolates? i have some here but didn't taste it yet

oohh, i love the second cup coffee!

but omg, i tasted the French Vanilla coffee from Tim Hortons and now im addicted!!! its really good:wub2:

oohh, i love the second cup coffee!

but omg, i tasted the French Vanilla coffee from Tim Hortons and now im addicted!!! its really good:wub2:

i have all kinds of second cup products, i got an entire basket full! :naughty: i'll probably open it over the holidays

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

THERE IS A THREAD ABOUT TIM HORTONS? :shocked::aah::drool: many thanks to who created this thread :biggrin2:

So in summer I went to Canada, and my cousin bought me an ice capp. And I was totally addicted to it! I drank 2 cups a day for every single day I spent there, because it's too addicting :drool: oh gosh I'm drooling :drool: but now I'm back I'n Vietnam, so no more Tim Hortons for me :crybaby: but I'm coming back next year to attend high school :dance_man: looking forward!

Edit: and I love their BLT too!

You know Tim Hortons?

Story too long for an iPhone will tell later lol

what do ya mean 'do i know tim hortons?':sneaky2: who that has visited canada doesn't?? :aah::naughty:

and even *if* i hadn't been there we have tim hortons in tins selling in the supermarkets here..:teehee:

So in summer I went to Canada, and my cousin bought me an ice capp. And I was totally addicted to it! I drank 2 cups a day for every single day I spent there, because it's too addicting :drool:

I know someone who likes ice capps made with chocolate milk. Maybe you should try that next time!