:roftl:

it would be weird if i wouldn't dream about him couse the night i did, i watched about 100 videos with him:naughty:

I saw Twilight 2 times on Saturday!!!! I think that is why I can't get him out of my HEAD!!!! :wub2: Not as if I would want to! :das:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Twilight 2 times on Saturday!!!! I think that is why I can't get him out of my HEAD!!!! :wub2: Not as if I would want to! :das:

:roftl: i watch it all the time, couse it's in my computer :naughty:

i want Robert for Christmas at the moment! Please!!:sneaky2::wub2::wink2:

OMG!!!!!!!!! Where is Alex when I need her???? :naughty:

:roftl:

i can`t get enough of his face :wub2:

i want to dream with again too :blush-anim-cl:

link please? :bleh:

me too! I love that interview he has with Kristen when she says that she thinks Robert is really handsome :roftl:

I could send you a program to download to your mail address or so.. and then you just need to search "Twilight torrents" on google save the file and open it with the program and then you can download it! :wink2:

robert-patterson.png

rob made that. to me, it's a fetus, holding a cigarette.

:lmao:

OK time for me to tell everyone about my Rob dream last night:naughty: Don't worry its kid friendly.

I was in my school parking lot with my friend and there was this big fair thing going on and then I saw this car drive by and I looked and Rob was driving so I was like Jasmine give me your phone!(she has a sidekick with a camera on it, which my phone has a camera on it too but whatever:naughty:)

So she was like um OK so I took and walked over to his car I didnt want to run because I didnt want to seem to eager, so when he got out of the car I asked him if I could get a picture with him and he said yes but then I didnt know how to work my friends camera phone:shocked:......... then I woke all pissed off:roftl:

Not that great of a dream but still it had room in it:naughty:

Not that great of a dream but still it had room in it:naughty:

I had the BEST Edward dream I have EVER had last night! I think the drugs had something to do with it! :naughty:

I FELL at work yesterday -- and torn my right leg UP -- and twisted my left ankle in the process -- so I was heavily medicated last night when I went to bed at 7:00 :roftl:

I had the MOST amazing dream and I did NOT want to like e v e r wake up -- but, luckily I did. Wish I could tell it -- but, like MOST of my dreams well -- 99.999% of them -- it was complete Adulturated Hot ness ess ess

Burn baby Burn! :das:

I had the BEST Edward dream I have EVER had last night! I think the drugs had something to do with it! :naughty:

I FELL at work yesterday -- and torn my right leg UP -- and twisted my left ankle in the process -- so I was heavily medicated last night when I went to bed at 7:00 :roftl:

I had the MOST amazing dream and I did NOT want to like e v e r wake up -- but, luckily I did. Wish I could tell it -- but, like MOST of my dreams well -- 99.999% of them -- it was complete Adulturated Hot ness ess ess

Ouch. I hope your ankle gets better.

:naughty:

:tears: I hope your leg and ankle feels better:huglove:

:roftl: Of course

Ouch. I hope your ankle gets better.

:naughty:

Thank YOU!!!! It was scary -- it could have been SO much worse! At least I did not break it!!! I am SO clumsy!!!! Just ask Foalbaby14 and MusicFreak -- I almost killed Laura the first time we met! :naughty:

I understand.

Picture the scene:

I get to Brianna's house FINALLY -- and I hug her .....

I go to hug Laura and trip and the step *that I did not see* and almost FALL on her -- I would have crushed the poor girl to pieces! :boxed:

WHAT AN ENTRANCE :roftl: