• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Picture the scene:

I get to Brianna's house FINALLY -- and I hug her .....

I go to hug Laura and trip and the step *that I did not see* and almost FALL on her -- I would have crushed the poor girl to pieces! :boxed:

WHAT AN ENTRANCE :roftl:

:roftl:

Its memorable! Dont worry Laura didn't care

AS if we NEEDED that! :naughty:

WE are family! *sing with me*

We are!*clears throat*

See you DID notice then!!!! It just wasn't TRAMATIC to you like it was to me -- so you simply forgot!!! Unlike me -- I will NEVER forget! :no:

that must be it.:boxed:

i remembered my dream from last night!!!

i got a text message from jackson asking about what i thought of the cullen's onscreen chemistry, and he said he would come to my house for the answer. when he got there, he was cam gigandet (james) and he was wearing a light beige jacket, so i asked "doesn't rob have the same jacket, just darker?" and he says "ya, mine looks better though". i was thinking "um.... don't think so homie"

he was wearing this jacket, but in a khaki color:

010.jpg

:lm ao:

OK time for me to tell everyone about my Rob dream last night:naught y: Don't worry its kid friendly.

I was in my school parking lot with my friend and there was this big fair thing going on and then I saw this car drive by and I looked and Rob was driving so I was like Jasmine give me your phone!(she has a sidekick with a camera on it, which my phone has a camera on it too but whatever:nau ghty:)

So she was like um OK so I took and walked over to his car I didnt want to run because I didnt want to seem to eager, so when he got out of the car I asked him if I could get a picture with him and he said yes but then I didnt know how to work my friends camera phone:shoc ked:......... then I woke all pissed off:rof tl:

Not that great of a dream but still it had room in it:naug hty:

awwww!!! nice dream ^^

you need to bought a cellphone with a camera next time :bleh:

I had the BEST Edward dream I have EVER had last night! I think the drugs had something to do with it! :nau ghty:

I FELL at work yesterday -- and torn my right leg UP -- and twisted my left ankle in the process -- so I was heavily medicated last night when I went to bed at 7:00 :ro ftl:

I had the MOST amazing dream and I did NOT want to like e v e r wake up -- but, luckily I did. Wish I could tell it -- but, like MOST of my dreams well -- 99.999% of them -- it was complete Adulturated Hot ness ess ess

Burn baby Burn! :da s:

LOL

like mine dream :das:

new pictures from little ashes!!!

2akh91e.jpg

013551222.jpg

even with that mustache, he looks absolutley delicious!!! :wub 2:

niiiiceeeee

what a cutie :wub2:

the first one won my heart :blush-anim-cl:

that must be it.:boxed:

i remembered my dream from last night!!!

i got a text message from jackson asking about what i thought of the cullen's onscreen chemistry, and he said he would come to my house for the answer. when he got there, he was cam gigandet (james) and he was wearing a light beige jacket, so i asked "doesn't rob have the same jacket, just darker?" and he says "ya, mine looks better though". i was thinking "um.... don't think so homie"

he was wearing this jacket, but in a khaki color:

010.jpg

:roftl: That's hilarious!

I love that jacket on him:wub2: