• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would probably start hyperventilating and wouldn't be able to say anything:roftl:

When I was on the plane today I was daydreaming that Rob came on and sat in the seat next to me, that got me through the flight:wub2::naughty:

That's exactly what would happen to me. :naughty:

That's a good daydream.

I bet I'm going to get beaten up now, but casting him as Salvador Dalí is just wrong. He's not excentric enough, plus his attempt at a Spanish accent is rubbish. And he doesn't even look like Dalí, I should know because I've admired Dalí for quite a long time.

Don't get me wrong, I liked him in Twilight, but this is just simply wrong:blink:

I bet I'm going to get beaten up now, but casting him as Salvador Dalí is just wrong. He's not excentric enough, plus his attempt at a Spanish accent is rubbish. And he doesn't even look like Dalí, I should know because I've admired Dalí for quite a long time.

Don't get me wrong, I liked him in Twilight, but this is just simply wrong:blink:

i agree about his accent, but we haven't seen the film, so i can't say that he isn't eccentric enough. as far as looks go, i agree he doesn't look like him at all.

i guess we'll find out how good he is, march 27.