• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet I'm going to get beaten up now, but casting him as Salvador Dalí is just wrong. He's not excentric enough, plus his attempt at a Spanish accent is rubbish. And he doesn't even look like Dalí, I should know because I've admired Dalí for quite a long time.

Don't get me wrong, I liked him in Twilight, but this is just simply wrong:blink:

ummmmm

could be!

i mean.. i don`t know how is his accent.. but it`ll be interesting to see him as Dalì.. maybe he`s doing cause he wants to do something diffenrent..

i`m watching it anyways :naughty:

Hello! I am a new Rpattz 'lover'. I red the Twilight Saga during my exam session that just ended in December. I heard a little about the movie in july 2008 but I didn'knew there were books. I didn't have the opportunity to see Twilight in cinema yet but I hope I'll do that with some friends. ( I'm a chatterbox, I know... :blush-anim-cl: ) After I red the books, I watched trailers &seen photos about the movie... And so I got dazzled by rpattz.

Hello! I am a new Rpattz 'lover'. I red the Twilight Saga during my exam session that just ended in December. I heard a little about the movie in july 2008 but I didn'knew there were books. I didn't have the opportunity to see Twilight in cinema yet but I hope I'll do that with some friends. ( I'm a chatterbox, I know... :blush-anim-cl: ) After I red the books, I watched trailers &seen photos about the movie... And so I got dazzled by rpattz.

Even though I am 'banned' from this thread! I just had to say --

WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE MOVIE!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

ddgd.jpg

:wub2:

awwww

lovely!

i want to ride in his bike :naughty: but i don`t know how to ride a bike! i`ve never learnt :naughty:

hiii! welcome :bye:

everybody says the movie is great! i haven`t seen it yet either.. :bleh:

i agree about his accent, but we haven't seen the film, so i can't say that he isn't eccentric enough. as far as looks go, i agree he doesn't look like him at all.

i guess we'll find out how good he is, march 27.

Jan. 7 :fisch::naughty:

I was going to try and film "those scenes" for you, but I just realized that I can't send videos on my phone to the web anymore since my mom canceled my internet connection, and my mom would kill me if I used the "family camera" :emot-sad:

I was going to try and film "those scenes" for you, but I just realized that I can't send videos on my phone to the web anymore since my mom canceled my internet connection, and my mom would kill me if I used the "family camera" :emot-sad:

:sneaky2:

Your so lucky you get to see it:naughty:

could you try to text it to me? :shocked:

I know :wub2:

Watch, it'll end up being canceled or something :lol3:

DON'T SAY THAT!!!! we need you to see it! :boxed:

his name is salvadore dali :roftl:

holy frick!!! last year, i went to bid on a piece of his shirt from harry potter, and it only went up to about $20....what a difference a year makes :shocked:

his name is salvadore dali :roftl:

holy frick!!! last year, i went to bid on a piece of his shirt from harry potter, and it only went up to about $20....what a difference a year makes :shocked:

OK I shall remember that:naughty:

You should see how much his "autographs" are going for, you can't even be sure and people are bidding 100s of dollars!