MFC Christmas Party(Florida)

foalbaby14

i know! hopefully soon! the closest break that i have now is winter break and i am already going to england for four days and then israel for 12 days and my parents dont want to go down to florida in february now cuz they moved up the hotel thing to early december because they wanna meet my brothers girlfriend and her baby...(he is gonna pop the question any time now! yayyyy! although he told my parents less then a year ago that she has a kid and they have been dating for 3 years! my parents were P I S S E D! hahaha but its not my brothers kid lol!) so i dont know where i am going for february break...i might go to california

when r u coming to ny missy?!?!?!?!

I don't know! SOMETIME next year -- that is FOR SURE!!! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I CHANGED MY MIND -- for GOOD!

Taiyla is NOT coming to the Christmas Party! :mf_rosetinted:

I REPEAT Tay is NOT coming to the Christmas Party ....

We had a family meeting about it this morning -- and the boys unanimously said NO WAY! They want to actually have fun! :naughty:

{she has been REALLY bad lately}

:no:

that's mean.

:thumb_yello:

I am! I, always wanted to bring her!!! I was just listening to the boys! :naughty:

I think she will add a bit of pizazz to the party! .....

---- she already asked me if she could wear make-up to the Christmas party! :roftl:

Bri -- NEXT WEEKEND!!!! :woot_jump:

You can change the Resort name to World Quest Resort - I will get the address.

AND TAKE TAIYLA OFF - I know what I said -- but, my mom had a long talk with me, and she convinced me to leave Tay. She just wants me and the boys to have a really good time - and we can have SUCH a better time if she just stays with my parents. And Tay knows she is not coming and all she could say to me was: "I will NEVER EVER EVER IN MY LIFE EVER SCRATCH YOUR BACK AGAIN."

:naughty: -- so you can see she took it pretty darn well. :roftl:

Bri -- NEXT WEEKEND!!!! :woot_jump:

You can change the Resort name to World Quest Resort - I will get the address.

AND TAKE TAIYLA OFF - I know what I said -- but, my mom had a long talk with me, and she convinced me to leave Tay. She just wants me and the boys to have a really good time - and we can have SUCH a better time if she just stays with my parents. And Tay knows she is not coming and all she could say to me was: "I will NEVER EVER EVER IN MY LIFE EVER SCRATCH YOUR BACK AGAIN."

:naughty: -- so you can see she took it pretty darn well. :roftl:

:woot_jump: I KNOW!!

even though I have SATs that day:thumbdown:

OK I will:naughty:

What time should we all meet at the resort?

:woot_jump: I KNOW!!

even though I have SATs that day:thumbdown:

OK I will:naughty:

What time should we all meet at the resort?

As S O O N as you are done with your SAT's :naughty:

Take the location may change off of the first page -- it driving me :insane: cause it is NOT going to change again! WAIT till you see this place -- we are NEVER gonna want to leave! FIRST thing I am doing is JUMPING on the bed :punk:

As S O O N as you are done with your SAT's :naughty:

Take the location may change off of the first page -- it driving me :insane: cause it is NOT going to change again! WAIT till you see this place -- we are NEVER gonna want to leave! FIRST thing I am doing is JUMPING on the bed :punk:

OK, I will have my mom drive me to the resort and then we can figure out how she is going to pick me up when we get at the resort:naughty:

OK:naughty:

OK, I will have my mom drive me to the resort and then we can figure out how she is going to pick me up when we get at the resort:naughty:

OK:naughty:

We could take you home .... wait -- WHO all is coming to the Christmas Party?

FOR SURE????

We could take you home .... wait -- WHO all is coming to the Christmas Party?

FOR SURE????

Just me, Ariel can't do it:thumbdown: and Laura said there's no way her parents will let her do it:sad:

OK so I will tell my mom later that you can take me home:bleh: Thanks:blush-anim-cl:

Just me, Ariel can't do it:thumbdown: and Laura said there's no way her parents will let her do it:sad:

OK so I will tell my mom later that you can take me home:bleh: Thanks:blush-anim-cl:

YEAH since there is JUST you there is PLENTY of room in the car -- I will be happy to take you home ..... and you see what that means?????

WE EACH GET OUR O W N BEDROOM~!!!! :woot_jump:

YEAH since there is JUST you there is PLENTY of room in the car -- I will be happy to take you home ..... and you see what that means?????

WE EACH GET OUR O W N BEDROOM~!!!! :woot_jump:

:woot_jump:

By the way, my dad had to throw away my mini Christmas tree because it got damaged from the flood, so I wont be bringing that:sad: