MFC Christmas Party(Florida)

foalbaby14

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh GAWD -- I have SO much to do this week and the only time I have to do all of the things that I need to do is on my lunch breaks each day! W O W -- what a week this is going to be! Can't wait till Friday!

*Got to get BACK in MIKA mode* ~Rufus go away~ :naughty:

Oh GAWD -- I have SO much to do this week and the only time I have to do all of the things that I need to do is on my lunch breaks each day! W O W -- what a week this is going to be! Can't wait till Friday!

i'm all finished!:dance_man:

i made my little brother go to wilton manors with me to get a gift with you in mind :wink2: he did not want to go in there! :naughty:

i just have one more gift to get, but i can do that before work today.

i'm all finished!:dance_man:

i made my little brother go to wilton manors with me to get a gift with you in mind :wink2: he did not want to go in there! :naughty:

i just have one more gift to get, but i can do that before work today.

How could you torture your brother like that? :roftl:

aaahhhh..... this week is HELL for me! :thumbdown:

I got some cookie cutters for your dough! :naughty:

I thought we should go 'grocery shopping' Friday night! I want to get chips and dip and just little munchies for WHEN EVER -- there is a fridge so we might as well use it! :roftl:

I thought we should go 'grocery shopping' Friday night! I want to get chips and dip and just little munchies for WHEN EVER -- there is a fridge so we might as well use it! :roftl:

i keep forgetting that i'm making cookies :shocked:

i already have the pumpkin spice, so i might as well just get the dough when we go to publix.

I know what you mean, school is going to kill me this week:shocked:

My dad is going to drive me the resort after I get home from SATs, its 4 hours ends at 12 or 1 so I guessing to be there around 3 or 4:bleh:

I know what you mean, school is going to kill me this week:shocked:

My dad is going to drive me the resort after I get home from SATs, its 4 hours ends at 12 or 1 so I guessing to be there around 3 or 4:bleh:

D A M N why so long...... :shocked:

I guess we have no choice but to wait patiently! We are going to the resort on Friday night..... we decided to make it a longer trip == just staying over night was not enough! :roftl:

I wonder if MIKA is going to send us Champagne :blink:

YEAH RIGHT! :roftl:

..... we are not as spechul :mf_rosetinted:

that's so random!!! :lmfao:!

i finsihed getting all the gifts today!! i had to return what i got for the boys cause i didn't think they'd like it. i have no idea what teenage boys would like! so i got everyones gifts at hot topic. i also got snow. you just add water to the powder, and it makes 3 cups of snow!

that's so random!!! :lmfao:!

i finsihed getting all the gifts today!! i had to return what i got for the boys cause i didn't think they'd like it. i have no idea what teenage boys would like! so i got everyones gifts at hot topic. i also got snow. you just add water to the powder, and it makes 3 cups of snow!

hahahahaha awwwwwwwww that sounds pathetic! :roftl: if u were here yesterday you could have gotten as much as u wanted:roftl: awwwwwwwwwwww i wish i lived in florida!