MFC Christmas Party(Florida)

foalbaby14

that's so random!!! :lmfao:!

i finsihed getting all the gifts today!! i had to return what i got for the boys cause i didn't think they'd like it. i have no idea what teenage boys would like! so i got everyones gifts at hot topic. i also got snow. you just add water to the powder, and it makes 3 cups of snow!

First of all that was SO NOT random at all! Mika sent the London Party Champagne -- he probably dosen't even KNOW we exist! :boxed:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

WHY are you getting the boys ANYTHING? Do you not recall the meaning of Dirty Santa? :boxed:

OMFG -- Snow we are gnna have snow!!!!! :yay:

THAT stuff is SO cool -- ..... and I am not one to name drop -- but, I heard that SANTA CLAUSE himself is going to be making an appearance at the

PAR-TAY..... :naughty:

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahaha awwwwwwwww that sounds pathetic! :roftl: if u were here yesterday you could have gotten as much as u wanted:roftl: awwwwwwwwwwww i wish i lived in florida!

I am so gonna play with it -- but, don't know if it is SAFE to eat :boxed:

First of all that was SO NOT random at all! Mika sent the London Party Champagne -- he probably dosen't even KNOW we exist! :boxed:

WHY are you getting the boys ANYTHING? Do you not recall the meaning of Dirty Santa? :boxed:

THAT stuff is SO cool -- ..... and I am not one to name drop -- but, I heard that SANTA CLAUSE himself is going to be making an appearance at the

i really feel bad for austin and alysia if they are the ones being forced to dress up as santa :roftl:

I am so gonna play with it -- but, don't know if it is SAFE to eat :boxed:

hahaha i wonder what the side affects are:naughty:

i really feel bad for austin and alysia if they are the ones being forced to dress up as santa :roftl:

hahaha i wonder what the side affects are:naughty:

I will just say that Santa*cough* is VERY happy to be SANTA :naughty:

---- i will let you know what the side effects are if I get brave! :roftl:

ooooh. i didn't know that!! i hope he sends his dick in a box :das:

do you know HOW hard it was trying to find something that everybody would like? very hard is the answer! i think brianna did the same thing :blink:

ooooh. i didn't know that!! i hope he sends his dick in a box :das:

do you know HOW hard it was trying to find something that everybody would like? very hard is the answer! i think brianna did the same thing :blink:

OMG -- I can't believe you said that -- the shame! :licks_lips:

Okay -- so maybe you took it a bit too serious -- it is a FUN FUN FUN game..... and well let me say -- WHO ever gets Austin's pressie...... LORD help them! :roftl:

I will just say that Santa*cough* is VERY happy to be SANTA :naughty:

---- i will let you know what the side effects are if I get brave! :roftl:

hahahahaha all i can say is WOW! lmfao! if it is either of the boys then i will view them in a whole different way:roftl:

i dunno holly i wouldnt eat it you never know what nasty rashes might turn up that may scare mika away:boxed:

EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT ITEAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT ITEAT IT EAT IT EAT IT

now my plan will work to claim mika all to myself:naughty::naughty::naughty:

aww guys, i wish i could come so bad!

unfortunately, my aunt and uncle are coming from DC, which only happens like once a year. :thumbdown:

what i'd give to have some of alysia's beer! :roftl:

just know that i'm there in spirit. :wub2:

hahahahaha all i can say is WOW! lmfao! if it is either of the boys then i will view them in a whole different way:roftl:

i dunno holly i wouldnt eat it you never know what nasty rashes might turn up that may scare mika away:boxed:

EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT ITEAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT ITEAT IT EAT IT EAT IT

now my plan will work to claim mika all to myself:naughty::naughty:

NICE of you to care of my saftey or moreless my LIFE :roftl:

santa is Austin I just wonder if he will dance like the santa on the first page :naughty:

NOW I am NOT going to eat it -- just PLAY with it .... hhhmmmm in the bathtub? she did say add water :naughty:

aww guys, i wish i could come so bad!

unfortunately, my aunt and uncle are coming from DC, which only happens like once a year. :thumbdown:

what i'd give to have some of alysia's beer! :roftl:

just know that i'm there in spirit. :wub2:

YOU WILL definately be there in spirit!!!!! Alysia is just too cool for his shirt!

ha ha ha -- I just had a vision of ALYSIA sitting on Santa's lap :roftl:

NICE of you to care of my saftey or moreless my LIFE :roftl:

santa is Austin I just wonder if he will dance like the santa on the first page :naughty:

NOW I am NOT going to eat it -- just PLAY with it .... hhhmmmm in the bathtub? she did say add water :naughty:

hahahahahaha that made me laugh really loudly for some reason:roftl::roftl::roftl: hahahahahaha

O MY GOD AUSTIN! HAHAHAHA NOW I REALLY WISH I COULD BE THERE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU MUST FILM IT LMAO

hahahahahaha that made me laugh really loudly for some reason:roftl::roftl::roftl: hahahahahaha

O MY GOD AUSTIN! HAHAHAHA NOW I REALLY WISH I COULD BE THERE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU MUST FILM IT LMAO

We will be filming EVERYTHING!!!! I hope that Santa does not have any of Alysia's beer and decide to strip for us......

ALEX -- where is my dollar :naughty:

OMG -- I can't believe you said that -- the shame! :licks_lips:

Okay -- so maybe you took it a bit too serious -- it is a FUN FUN FUN game..... and well let me say -- WHO ever gets Austin's pressie...... LORD help them! :roftl:

:naughty::wink2:

it was more fun finding something for each person. yall will love your gifts!

i'm scared of what austin got :shocked::naughty:

:naughty::wink2:

it was more fun finding something for each person. yall will love your gifts!

i'm scared of what austin got :shocked::naughty:

THEREFORE What are you putting in the DIRTY SANTA then? I don't get it.... :blink: Be afraid -- be VERY afraid ......

No it is not THAT bad :naughty:

For a second Santa thought he was RICH! :naughty:

hahaha the day he is rich is the day i am rich...aka NEVER:roftl::roftl: i am dirt broke right now! i havent baby sat in the longest time...BUT I CANT HELP IT! ITS NOT MY FAULT PRACTICALLY EVERYONES BDAY IS IN NOVEMBER! I SAY BLAME THE HORNY PARENTS THAT DECIDED TO GET KNOCKED UP ON VALENTINES DAY:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

yet you still consider tasting the fake snow:naughty::huglove: lmao

yeah..... I got my mouth washed out a time or two -- tis NOT that bad! :roftl:

or do you mean banana hammock' date=' nut huggers, ball crunchers, mong (man thong)[/quote']

THAT'S the ones! :lmao:

ooooooooooooh!!!! :roftl:

i'll have to get some crisp ones from the bank :naughty:

Now ya got the hang of it :naughty: