MFC Christmas Party(Florida)

foalbaby14

spencers, here i come!

i'm actually good in the money department, for once! and i get paid friday :kachinga:

SHUT UP, cause I don't -----

ooohhhh Spencers ---- I can think of some things I wouldn't mind out of there :das:

:licks_lips:

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

----------- remember we are going to PUBLIX Friday night to stock the fridge..... you have the shortest memory I swear :lmao:

hmmmm....ok.

i didn't forget about publix. it's that i think that i can't get soda at that publix :shocked::roftl:

i dunno. also, does this room have an oven?? cause i was thinking i can't make cookies there without an oven :naughty:

i'll just buy and make them at home.

hmmmm....ok.

i didn't forget about publix. it's that i think that i can't get soda at that publix :shocked::roftl:

i dunno. also, does this room have an oven?? cause i was thinking i can't make cookies there without an oven :naughty:

i'll just buy and make them at home.

WHAT PLANET have you been on? WHY could you NOT buy soda at THAT Publix? And the VILLA is like a HOUSE -- it has EVERYTHING -- an oven..... and everything else...... :doh:

BAKE THE COOKIES FRESH AT THE RESORT

could be, on the website, it looked just like the one i stayed at, but i think it was beige, and this one is peach. :blink:

I think they have different colors! I was trying to think WHAT we could do with the boys when we check in......

drop them off around the corner or something :roftl: