MFC Christmas Party(Florida)

foalbaby14

i just finished packing!! :shocked:

i decided to work an extra day today, and i didn't get back until 9:45 :boxed:

tomorrow, i have to go to the mall with my friend stephanie. i say have because i've cancelled like 5 times. whenever we go to the mall, it takes her 2 hours to find a pair of jeans. i hate shopping with her :sneaky2:

blah! but i'm all set for tomorrow.

i got the secret santa gift today. holly, you're very familiar with it. someone else has had them :wink2:

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know. it's the christmas party thread.... and brianna and i are going to the christmas party...and we love twilight... and we're going to see it, so :bleh::mf_rosetinted:

I should be USE to it by now! :mf_rosetinted:

I will never be a Twilighter -- but, I am SURE I will enjoy the movie very much! :thumb_yello: I am a RuRu Lova :das:

So you are going shopping with the friend that you told me about when we were on our RuVenture -- Sounds fun :mf_rosetinted: Damn hope she finds her jeans in time for you to be home for our arrival. Which as far as it seems should still be around 7:45 -- if ANYTHING it will be earlier and NOT later .... oh, and I remembered to charge my phone -- *my DEAD phone* so that I will be able to text you when we are about there -- it is charging right now! I am so BAD about that :naughty:

The boys are all packed and ready -- and I will be out of the house in about 5 minutes -- car loaded -- and we will be well on our way! :woot_jump:

This is it -- the DAY has finally arrived!!!!!

When this is all said and done -- we will have to start concentrating on the MFC Day at Disney World!!!! :yay:

----- ALWAYS something going on with the MFC :roftl:

So you are going shopping with the friend that you told me about when we were on our RuVenture -- Sounds fun :mf_rosetinted: Damn hope she finds her jeans in time for you to be home for our arrival. Which as far as it seems should still be around 7:45 -- if ANYTHING it will be earlier and NOT later .... oh, and I remembered to charge my phone -- *my DEAD phone* so that I will be able to text you when we are about there -- it is charging right now! I am so BAD about that

The boys are all packed and ready -- and I will be out of the house in about 5 minutes -- car loaded -- and we will be well on our way! :woot_jump:

This is it -- the DAY has finally arrived!!!!!

When this is all said and done -- we will have to start concentrating on the MFC Day at Disney World!!!! :yay:

----- ALWAYS something going on with the MFC :roftl:

the boring friend?? :naughty: that's the one.

for my sake, i hope i'm back by 4. i don't know how long i can stand the mall :shocked:

i will be waiting for your text!!!! :biggrin2:

the boring friend?? :naughty: that's the one.

for my sake, i hope i'm back by 4. i don't know how long i can stand the mall :shocked:

i will be waiting for your text!!!! :biggrin2:

I am so freaking READY Alex!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!

I am going to TRY my HARDEST to get out of here even JUST a few minutes early!!!! NOT likely -- but, HEY -- dosen't hurt to try --- right!!!! :naughty:

I am so freaking READY Alex!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!

I am going to TRY my HARDEST to get out of here even JUST a few minutes early!!!! NOT likely -- but, HEY -- dosen't hurt to try --- right!!!! :naughty:

:shocked: my goodness!!!

after i put my make-up on, so i can pack it :naughty:, i'll OFFICIALLY be ready!!!

just be like "i think i left my lights on!" and leave :roftl:

Alex -- I am fixing to ask RIGHT NOW -- if I can leave early today .... I will let you know what they say -- and if SO what time!!! :shocked:

I am kinda scared to even ask!!! :devil: around here~! --- if you know what I mean!!!! :roftl:

GOOD NEWS

I actually found someone to cover for me!!!! :woot_jump:

I JUST have to WAIT until one specific Attorney leaves .....

*plays the waiting game*

I am HOPEING it will be Ssss OOOOOO OOOOOOO NNNNNNNNN :bleh:

i know. it's the christmas party thread.... and brianna and i are going to the christmas party...and we love twilight... and we're going to see it, so :bleh::mf_rosetinted:

Twilight:wub2: You tell her:naughty:

I'm going shopping with my friend too, I'm getting you guys something, don't worry Holly its free:naughty:

Okay LEAVING at 3:01!!!!! :yay:

:woot_jump:

I will see you guys tomorrow around 2 or 3, I printed out the directions for my dad and he will be driving me. I packed last night, but I still have to pack some little things but I can do that tomorrow