MFC Christmas Party(Florida)

foalbaby14

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I HAVENT BEEN ON THE MFC ALL WEEKEND:shocked: have fun guys! while i am stuck at home in 29 degree weather in snowy disgusting new york :puke: I WANNA BE WITH ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!! WHY CANT I LIVE IN FLORIDA!?!?!?!?!?!?:sad::tears::crybaby:

:sad:

I wish you could have come! Holly or Alex is going to mail your stocking:wink2:

The Christmas party was SO much fun! I got to the hotel around 3 because of my SAT I had to take in the morning, so when I go there Holly, Alex, Austin and Alysia were there. We sat around debating what to do, then Holly and her sons went to go find a computer and Alex and me put on LICM DVD. After Holly and her kids got back Holly made pizza and we each had some of that, then we all got in Holly's car cranked up Mika and then we went down to International Drive and parked the this HUGE McDonalds. We each got a picture with Ronald and Alex got one with Tom Cruise:roftl: After that we went to Old Town and had a great time!! Alex and me went on a ride, Holly got it on tape:naughty: Then we saw some car show, all the cars were really old and cool, but Alex and me had to got into a store because we were getting sick from the car fumes:puke: Then after the show we were just walking down Old Town and then Holly runs away from this store and Alex and me didnt understand why until we turned around and it was a haunted house place with these three guys all scary with blood and scary makeup on, Alex and me got pictures with each of the guys, I went up to this one that was dressed up as a vampire and I said to him, " can I get a picture with you and bite my neck like Edward from Twilight", he actually put his teeth on my neck:shocked: Alex has a picture of that:roftl:.

Then after that we some guy get sizzled(electrocuted) Alex also go that on tape, then we were walking by this puppet store and Holly saw a chicken so I went in so she could get a picutre then the owner of the store shoved this puppet in my face and was saying something but I pushed him away:naughty:. Then we walked back to the car and drove back to the hotel to do the presents and Austin dressed up as Santa and he picked each of us up:naughty: The presents were so much fun! Alex and me didnt seem to get the concept of dirty santa, we each bought everyone a personal gift and then some gag gifts for the game, Alex got me a Robert Pattinson book and Twilight cards:wub2: Then I got a bag of beauty supplies for the dirty santa game and Holly got chicken condoms, but she gave them to me, when I didn't want her too:sneaky2:but she did it anyways:naughty: Then we had some wine, yum, and Holly got an action shot of Alex and me jumping on the couch, then we made fake snow and I feel asleep around 1:30am on the couch during PS I Love You:naughty: Then I woke up around 9 when Alex and Holly were cleaning so I got up to help and then Alex made cinnamon buns, garlic bread, and pizza for breakfast:naughty:

Then after we checked out we all went to Mall of Milena and I bought a purse and Holly a pair of sunglasses and Alex also got sunglasses, we got yelled at in this one store for taking pictures of things that had MFC on them:roftl: Then Holly drove me home:naughty:

I had so much fun and can't for Disney in February and next year:punk:

Thank you for the presents Holly, Alex, Austin and Alysia

:huglove:

SOUNDS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD AN AWESOME TIME! :punk:

Holly just dropped me off from the party! We had so much fun! Holly and Alex will post pictures later since I didn't have a camera:thumbdown:

But I just wanted to say thanks to Mika for calling us, and letting us each talk to him:wub2:

mika called you?? :blink:

i wish i coulda been there! sounds AMAZING!

omg!!! :roftl:

ooooh, i know! :mf_lustslow:

me too :shocked:

i only have a few more to resize, and then i'll start photobucketing them, and if i don't fall asleep, i'll put them on myspace. :thumb_yello:

Sweet! Yay! Thank you:wink2:

I have to finish Breaking Dawn, but I'm so tired! I read a little bit

Holly just dropped me off from the party! We had so much fun! Holly and Alex will post pictures later since I didn't have a camera:thumbdown:

But I just wanted to say thanks to Mika for calling us, and letting us each talk to him:wub2:

Sounds, and looks, like you had an amazing time.

So spill the beans, what did Mika have to say then?