'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

guys i asked doctor to fix the shape of my face a little bit - this one TOTALLY rocks.

ive never seen nothing so pretty before, this face just hits walls with its beauty :naughty::mf_lustslow:

i bet you are ALL jealous of my new superstar look. :naughty:

stay in peace EVERYBODY IS GOING TO GET AUTOGRAPHS :thumb_yello:

READY ?

101208210022.jpg

EDIT: YES, that IS an african lady on my forehead.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. I think I might have to come with you, just to make sure you come back here. Then...you'll never leave again, right?

Yeah.. You can come, but I'm going to a friend. :mf_rosetinted: And het brother is maybe even cuter than Mika. :wub2: Wait.. What am I saying?? That's not true! He's almost as cute as Mika! :mf_rosetinted:

And, did anyone ever notice that if you have the word 'cute' and you remove the 'c', 'u', 't' and 'e' and put in the 'M', 'i', 'k' and 'a' you get Mika? :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah.. You can come, but I'm going to a friend. :mf_rosetinted: And het brother is maybe even cuter than Mika. :wub2: Wait.. What am I saying?? That's not true! He's almost as cute as Mika! :mf_rosetinted:

And, did anyone ever notice that if you have the word 'cute' and you remove the 'c', 'u', 't' and 'e' and put in the 'M', 'i', 'k' and 'a' you get Mika? :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah.. You can come, but I'm going to a friend. :mf_rosetinted: And het brother is maybe even cuter than Mika. :wub2: Wait.. What am I saying?? That's not true! He's almost as cute as Mika!

hey :D

yeah x) have you ever noticed that if you take 'I look like a fukin angel' and take out the I,L,O,O,K,L,F,U,K,I,N,A,N,G,E,L and add 'my name is you'll' get 'my name is Mika' :D ang it makes complete sense:mf_rosetinted::bleh:

:mf_rosetinted:

hey :D

yeah x) have you ever noticed that if you take 'I look like a fukin angel' and take out the I,L,O,O,K,L,F,U,K,I,N,A,N,G,E,L and add 'my name is you'll' get 'my name is Mika' :D ang it makes complete sense:mf_rosetinted::bleh:

I know, it's so cool. Only we lovely MFCers could see signs like that! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

HiHi =)! How are you?