'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

Hello again girls, I'm now more of a lurker than posting.. xD

Hi,what's up?

You can have my rain. I miss the sun.

Thanks...I really miss wearing my long coats and scarfs...I mean I like the sun,but not in this season:naughty:

:tears: please don't goooo!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ALICE CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME A PIC OF FORTUNE ?

I forgot to ask yesterday. PLEASE.

its a gorgeous pic :naughty:

just saying hi girls, i'm going to go to the mall really soon.

I have one pic of his too,but I think it's one when he was younger.

CAN YOU SEND ME IT TOO? PLEASE!:wub2:

Hi,what's up?

Thanks...I really miss wearing my long coats and scarfs...I mean I like the sun,but not in this season:naughty:

:tears: please don't goooo!

Hey keti! Nothing much, my room's a mess, have to make my bed... Gah:naughty:

You? I've heard you're more in a "blue" mood today..

Yeah,that's right! :naughty: I'll be fine!:thumb_yello:

How was your day?

Really a lazy day... Looking for my mobile charger everywhere, only studied 5 minutes of french, though I have an english test tomorrow, but I don't study for it, it's all so simple..

And at the end I found out that the charger was at my friend's place, from yesterday's party..

Really a lazy day... Looking for my mobile charger everywhere, only studied 5 minutes of french, though I have an english test tomorrow, but I don't study for it, it's all so simple..

And at the end I found out that the charger was at my friend's place, from yesterday's party..

Hahaha! Well,you found it after all! But why did you bring the charger to your friend's house at the party?:roftl:

Hahaha! Well,you found it after all! But why did you bring the charger to your friend's house at the party?:roftl:

Well 'cause I forgot to charge it at home, and I needed a way of contact, I was out with them until 2 am!:roftl:I arrived after lunch, plugged the thing, and then we went to the cinema, then we went to her place to pick somethings and I picked my mobile, then dinner, then hanging out, then her house, until late, late hours, eating cake, talking, some drinks too, but we drank little and her parents were there :naughty:

Though we were chatting for hours in her bedroom xD

Met her bestfriend(a guy that know sam, but is really cool, older etc) then began to talk more to the new girl that entered my class this year, she's really cool

Well 'cause I forgot to charge it at home, and I needed a way of contact, I was out with them until 2 am!:roftl:I arrived after lunch, plugged the thing, and then we went to the cinema, then we went to her place to pick somethings and I picked my mobile, then dinner, then hanging out, then her house, until late, late hours, eating cake, talking, some drinks too, but we drank little and her parents were there :naughty:

Though we were chatting for hours in her bedroom xD

Met her bestfriend(a guy that know sam, but is really cool, older etc) then began to talk more to the new girl that entered my class this year, she's really cool

Whoa,sounds like you had a lot of fun!! Really great :wub2::thumb_yello:

hey...i have this mika pic in mind but i cant find it, and want to draw it for an art project.

I thought i had it but I dont. Strangely, it is lacking from my 295 photo mika library.

Mika has his arms outstretched in a red jacket. he has black tape over his mouth.

can anyone PLEASE help me find it? thanks!

i know which one you're talking about, i'll look. :naughty:

you might wanna post on looking for something though..

EDIT: done ;)