Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

!

Well done! :yay:

I :

Okay, I didn't have PE! :punk:

What's PE? Physical education?

soon you'll have 4444 :naughty

i'm leaving for BIGLOTS. we're gonna have SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

biglots.jpg

Yeah,I will.......:naughty: what's Biglot?

Congrats keti!

Hello girls! I have something to tell to you today!

I met some turkish guy, that some of my non-closest friends are fascinated with, he is turkish and only speaks turkish and english. So I was kinda their translator today at lunch hour, and we talked a bit, he's really cool- older aswell.

He's always wearing a bandana, those girls call him "the pirate" , and I asked him why did he always wear that, and he said: Well, if I take it off, my hair gets all really messy :naughty:

And I said: Well, can you take it off? I want to see it xD

He took it off, and he has BEAUTIFUL CURLS.:shocked:

He was shaking his hair, I said: You should keep it like that all the time!

He said: Well these bandanas are sold here, but in turkey they're actually pretty worn as I tradition and I want to keep it :bleh:

Girls: Oh, bitii-fuuul! (They don't know how to speak english, kinda embarassed me... -.-)

And when I was on my walk to the piano class, I received a phonecall from an anonimous number, it was kinda: frat(the guys name) has a girlfriend, leave him alone.(hangs up)

I was like: wth? :shocked:

And I'm sure it was one of the girls from that group, I know her pretty well, and she likes boys at first sight, even without knowing them well!

I loved to meet him, the school day was amazing, but that phonecall just made me pissed xD

Yeah. :naughty:

Haha! We had our PE today,unfortunately. Basketball.

Congrats keti!

Hello girls! I have something to tell to you today!

I met some turkish guy, that some of my non-closest friends are fascinated with, he is turkish and only speaks turkish and english. So I was kinda their translator today at lunch hour, and we talked a bit, he's really cool- older aswell.

He's always wearing a bandana, those girls call him "the pirate" , and I asked him why did he always wear that, and he said: Well, if I take it off, my hair gets all really messy :naughty

And I said: Well, can you take it off? I want to see it xD

He took it off, and he has BEAUTIFUL CURLS.:shocke

He was shaking his hair, I said: You should keep it like that all the time!

He said: Well these bandanas are sold here, but in turkey they're actually pretty worn as I tradition and I want to keep it :bleh:

Girls: Oh, bitii-fuuul! (They don't know how to speak english, kinda embarassed me... -.-)

And when I was on my walk to the piano class, I received a phonecall from an anonimous number, it was kinda: frat(the guys name) has a girlfriend, leave him alone.(hangs up)

I was like: wth? :shocked

And I'm sure it was one of the girls from that group, I know her pretty well, and she likes boys at first sight, even without knowing them well!

I loved to meet him, the school day was amazing, but that phonecall just made me pissed xD

OMG what a story! And you're sure it was that girl? Maybe you should talk to her for a bit.:mf_rosetinted: