'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats keti!

Hello girls! I have something to tell to you today!

I met some turkish guy, that some of my non-closest friends are fascinated with, he is turkish and only speaks turkish and english. So I was kinda their translator today at lunch hour, and we talked a bit, he's really cool- older aswell.

He's always wearing a bandana, those girls call him "the pirate" , and I asked him why did he always wear that, and he said: Well, if I take it off, my hair gets all really messy :naughty:

And I said: Well, can you take it off? I want to see it xD

He took it off, and he has BEAUTIFUL CURLS.:shocked:

He was shaking his hair, I said: You should keep it like that all the time!

He said: Well these bandanas are sold here, but in turkey they're actually pretty worn as I tradition and I want to keep it :bleh:

Girls: Oh, bitii-fuuul! (They don't know how to speak english, kinda embarassed me... -.-)

And when I was on my walk to the piano class, I received a phonecall from an anonimous number, it was kinda: frat(the guys name) has a girlfriend, leave him alone.(hangs up)

I was like: wth? :shocked:

And I'm sure it was one of the girls from that group, I know her pretty well, and she likes boys at first sight, even without knowing them well!

I loved to meet him, the school day was amazing, but that phonecall just made me pissed xD

u shud phone them bak and while talking onm the phone go see the girl see if shes on her phone aswell. trap heeer !

Haha! We had our PE today,unfortunately. Basketball.

OMG what a story! And you're sure it was that girl? Maybe you should talk to her for a bit.:mf_rosetinted:

Keti :huglove: PE.. Had it too, gimnastics, jump over my friends, etc... Ridiculous.:naughty:

Exactly, it's weird, and I'm sure it's her, and she called a friend of mine telling him that I have a bf :blink:

beg him to leave his bandana off. tell him I beg him. not many people have fukin amax=zing hair ...

Hahahaha ok

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

beg him to leave his bandana off. tell him I beg him. not many people have fukin amax=zing hair ...

Yeah...curly.... :drool: but my friend from class has curly hair as well,but it doesn't look nice :thumbdown:

:arf2:

Im happie :D you ?

Awwww great :D

I'm fine,thanks!

Keti :huglove: PE.. Had it too, gimnastics, jump over my friends, etc... Ridiculous.:naughty

Exactly, it's weird, and I'm sure it's her, and she called a friend of mine telling him that I have a bf :

:

Oh I love gymnastics!:naughty:

Why the hell would she do that for?:blink: she's a dorna,obviously :mf_rosetinted:(NOT sure if I spelled 'dorna' correctly)

:mf_rosetinted:

Oh I love gymnastics!

Why the hell would she do that for?:blink: she's a dorna,obviously :mf_rosetinted:(NOT sure if I spelled 'dorna' correctly)

:mf_rosetinted:

Me too, but I don't like jumping over my friend's backs for a warm up!:blink::roftl:

Dunno, just to tease me and probably to make me go away from him!:naughty:

What's dorna?:roftl:

yah. Tell meee !

God..

Well, it started on my bday, he was my bff, then he kissed me at the dinner, then we went to the cinema, romance, romance, wonderfulness, etc etc, he went out of town for two weeks, school started, still hanged out with him, but he was spending more time with his friends in our last days, then there was a day where his friends were smoking, and I was coughing, he only hugged me etc, then he started acting like a jerk, he's older than me but he never cared about it, then he suddenly became ashamed of me, etc.

We broke up, I don't even remember when, it was hard but it was for the best.. He wasn't the same guy anymore!

Me too, but I don't like jumping over my friend's backs for a warm up!:blink::roftl:

Dunno, just to tease me and probably to make me go away from him!:naughty:

What's dorna?:roftl:

I do like that :roftl:

just joking xD

I've heard that expression in some American soap opera :naughty: it's supposed to something like 'weirdo','fool'.

God..

Well, it started on my bday, he was my bff, then he kissed me at the dinner, then we went to the cinema, romance, romance, wonderfulness, etc etc, he went out of town for two weeks, school started, still hanged out with him, but he was spending more time with his friends in our last days, then there was a day where his friends were smoking, and I was coughing, he only hugged me etc, then he started acting like a jerk, he's older than me but he never cared about it, then he suddenly became ashamed of me, etc.

We broke up, I don't even remember when, it was hard but it was for the best.. He wasn't the same guy anymore!

god ....... he sounds awful.

:boxed: