'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe,I think I get it! Here the best mark is 5. I guess it's like A. then we have 4,3,2 and 1,which is the worst mark. I got 4 in physics,which is somewhere between A and B,I think...

Well there's those marks here too, but not in tests, only on subjects in the end of a period of classes!

Well there's those marks here too, but not in tests, only on subjects in the end of a period of classes!

Oh I see...here we get those marks on everything!

ZOMG I just heard Grace Kelly on soundtrack of the most popular reality show in Serbia!!:shocked::mf_lustslow::wub2:

Oh I see...here we get those marks on everything!

ZOMG I just heard Grace Kelly on soundtrack of the most popular reality show in Serbia!!:shocked::mf_lustslow::wub2:

We also do here, but the 1,2,3,4,5 marks are only used on the end of each period(School year is "composed" by three periods xD)

Wow!!! That's a big deal alright!!!:punk::wub2:

We also do here, but the 1,2,3,4,5 marks are only used on the end of each period(School year is "composed" by three periods xD)

Wow!!! That's a big deal alright!!!:punk::wub2:

Yeah,it is!!:punk::mf_lustslow:

Did you see this?:naughty:

And this is what your friend does on a school lesson :mf_rosetinted:

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll225/Der_Prozess/Mika%20sweet/DSC00122a.jpg

Yeah,it is!!:punk::mf_lustslow:

Did you see this?:naughty:

Bwahaha:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Well are you that "loose" in class that you can take pics? The teachers dont get you caught?

Can you believe it? Yesterday the principal made an announcement that any kind of bottle is prohibited to take to school.

What the hell is going on with this world?:shocked:

Bwahaha:roftl:

Well are you that "loose" in class that you can take pics? The teachers dont get you caught?

Can you believe it? Yesterday the principal made an announcement that any kind of bottle is prohibited to take to school.

What the hell is going on with this world?:shocked:

Well,that was on our history lesson,and our techer is very...uhm,weird :naughty: and we can do whatever we want to on his lessons. But he's really great :punk: he gives you 5 if you say only one correct sentence when he's questioning you! Oh how I wish the other teachers were that kind as well...:naughty:

:shocked: no way! ANY kind of bottle? I mean,it's totally okay if he wants to prevent the pupils of alchohol,but what about water and juices? You can't die of thurst,for heaven's sake.:naughty:

Well,that was on our history lesson,and our techer is very...uhm,weird :naughty: and we can do whatever we want to on his lessons. But he's really great :punk: he gives you 5 if you say only one correct sentence when he's questioning you! Oh how I wish the other teachers were that kind as well...:naughty:

:shocked: no way! ANY kind of bottle? I mean,it's totally okay if he wants to prevent the pupils of alchohol,but what about water and juices? You can't die of thurst,for heaven's sake.:naughty:

Haha, my history teacher looks drunk, and he's always pulling his pants up! xD

Exactly!! It's ridiculous, though I think it has some sence..

Haha, my history teacher looks drunk, and he's always pulling his pants up! xD

Exactly!! It's ridiculous, though I think it has some sence..

Hahaha XD

Yeah,it really is stupid...:thumbdown:

You know,I dreamed a few nights ago that they prohibited in school wearing any purple clothes.:naughty:

And my favourite color is purple.:naughty:

Hahaha XD

Yeah,it really is stupid...:thumbdown:

You know,I dreamed a few nights ago that they prohibited in school wearing any purple clothes.:naughty:

And my favourite color is purple.:naughty:

Haha god!

Mine is purple too:wub2:

yay!

not much, im getting ready for my band concert lol borrrriiiinnnngggg

woah, is it tonight?

ohh right..time zone...

did you guys take the PSAT today in school?

for us it wasnt real, but it was for the juniors.

YOU ALREADY HAVE FINALS!??!?!

:yikes:

weree on a thing called 4by4. and we have classes for half the yr, and they count as 1 yr, then we have classes the other half of the yr, and there different then the first half. and one of the freshmen requirments is health/multimedia so we switch halfway through, so theyre the shortest classes

weree on a thing called 4by4. and we have classes for half the yr, and they count as 1 yr, then we have classes the other half of the yr, and there different then the first half. and one of the freshmen requirments is health/multimedia so we switch halfway through, so theyre the shortest classes

thats...crazy.... :naughty: