'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

Omg I hated it!!:roftl:

Okay,see ya! ^^

Aww I know that feeling better than you think i do...I think i can't count all the days/nights I cried for him...I'm so pathetic.:naughty:

How are you now?

well in moment my whole life went over my eyes, and i realized MIKA has a place in my life. i felt like strange and i just started to cry. ive cried before too, but this was different.

i know i may sound really weird.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well in moment my whole life went over my eyes, and i realized MIKA has a place in my life. i felt like strange and i just started to cry. ive cried before too, but this was different.

i know i may sound really weird.

I usually cry because I just think about that how much I LOVE him,and all the feelings I have about him,and just when I remember that he will NEVER find out about that,I'm like...totally in down :thumbdown: I cry....moan...:thumbdown: I feel really bad.

how do you likie the trailer btw ? i LOVE it.

i bought black skinnies today.

Oh I love it too! It's amazing,I can't wait to see the DVD! I heard Martin said that it was the best gig like ever...:mf_lustslow:

Really? Nice! I have black,red,white and purple ones. I want moooore :naughty:

I have to go now :tears: oh,and did I mention ever before how much I hate my dad?:mf_rosetinted:

So,see ya tomorrow hun! Byeee :huglove:

I usually cry because I just think about that how much I LOVE him,and all the feelings I have about him,and just when I remember that he will NEVER find out about that,I'm like...totally in down :thumbdown: I cry....moan...I feel really bad.

Oh I love it too! It's amazing,I can't wait to see the DVD! I heard Martin said that it was the best gig like ever

Really? Nice! I have black,red,white and purple ones. I want moooore :naughty:

I have to go now :tears: oh,and did I mention ever before how much I hate my dad

So,see ya tomorrow hun! Byeee :huglove:

i have black, red, and purple :naughty:

i know how you guys feel. sometimes i just fill up with all this and start to cry, all because mika. its thinking about how big a part he is of my life, and i am no part of his life at all. and no matter how long i dream, that will never change. :tears:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8SPBcp7tFo

OMG watching this again and again. love this one! :wub2:

hey guys! I finally have my whole halloween costume!

I really want to get this red baret i found at target. to match my shoes. ITS GUNNA LOOK AWESOME!

I look just like mika and martin! hehe

which section??? i want a red beret from target!!

hi sammy! how r u?

hey devin! whats up?

haha u bet! lol

last night i didnt go to sleep til 3! and i woke up at like 6! and ive been outside marching all day!

you deserve it!!

be it from starbucks?! I just had a starbucks chai tea with vanilla and cinnamon.

But....it was milk based. like MILK WITH FLAVORING. And i didnt take my medicine. Im allergic to milk. :shocked:

take a pic of your mime suit!!

i kinda wish i was allergic to milk. i don't like milk. or cheese. :naughty:

you deserve it!!

QUOTE]

hehe ya

i really feel like crashing right now, but the coffees starting to work

ahh! my cat is sleeping on my elbow, so its hard to type

lol. interesting place :roftl:

i g2g guys!! love you!!

devin--tell sammy to post a pic of her costume. what are you being for halloween?

hahaha ya.

aww ok bye! love u!

ok i will. ummm i have no idea. i actually forgot bout halloween :naughty:

naughty girl!!

i'm being (very uncreative) MIKA!

its gonna be awesome. :blush-anim-cl:

i'm trying to decide what to wear. here's what i have:

-curl hair

-collared white shirt

-white suspenders

-skinny jeans (purple/black? i think i'm leaning towards purple..)

-converse

howz dat sownd? hehe

I'm not going to dress for halloween, we don't celebrate it much here, we have a kind of "halloween" in february.. called"carnaval", dunno if you have one too.

Basically, we throw confetti on the air, some serpentines, dress in what we want, costumes etc..

And on halloween's day here we have "pão por deus", where we ask for candy in people's houses xD But without costumes;D

naughty girl!!

i'm being (very uncreative) MIKA!

its gonna be awesome. :blush-anim-cl:

i'm trying to decide what to wear. here's what i have:

-curl hair

-collared white shirt

-white suspenders

-skinny jeans (purple/black? i think i'm leaning towards purple..)

-converse

howz dat sownd? hehe

that sounds great! i thought of being mika, then i realized my friends would beat me lol

I'm not going to dress for halloween, we don't celebrate it much here, we have a kind of "halloween" in february.. called"carnaval", dunno if you have one too.

Basically, we throw confetti on the air, some serpentines, dress in what we want, costumes etc..

And on halloween's day here we have "pão por deus", where we ask for candy in people's houses xD But without costumes;D

haha ncie

that is SO COOL! never heard of the febuary thing :bleh:

that sounds great! i thought of being mika, then i realized my friends would beat me lol

haha ncie

haha, yeah no one will know who i am!!

g2g, watch the football game :naughty:

Haha it's pretty different out here as you see!:wink2::wink2:

I WANNA COME VISIT YOU!! :angel_not:

bye bye! ttyl!

hey, i'm back. i'm not really a fan of football (while my family was watching, i drew a pic of skye skjelset, guitarist of fleet foxes). but im watching the game with them anyways.