Neiobi

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

serious?? whats it about??

its not a real one. just something bout today

well over the weekend my friend was wondering why i was mad, and i told her i didnt want to tell her.. then i finally did (it was about one of my other friends being all over a guy i like. she doesnt even like him either) so i made her promise not to tell my friend that i was mad and not to tell anyone else because she was like " i wanna go punch that bitch, shes such a whore a see her trying to

dev says:

get guys everyday it makes everyone so mad" and i said for her to just drop it and she promised shed nvr speak of it to anyone. and apparently today she was talking to a lot of ppl about it

dev says:

i had another friend who told me what she had herd from my friend who said she wouldnt talk

Sheree says:

aaw well that wasn't very nice

dev says:

but that friend, on like friday had told the one thats all over him to stop being a whore apparently because everyone hates her and she does it to everyone, and she started doing it more i guess. but that i wsa fine w/ her talking to her like that because it didnt mention my name. but what my other other friend did wasnt really nice

I'm good. You?

Me too,for a change...I was not good,cos I've done my physics test pretty bad,but today I got the results from my chemistry test and I got the best mark!! :groovy: yesterday I was at the Intermational Book Fair which is here in Belgrade and I bought several books...Pop Art,Surrealism,huuuge book about London :wub2: "Princess In Training" from Meg Cabot and calendar for 2009 year - Andy Warhol and his pop-art,my new obsession :wub2: lol!!:naughty:

How was your day?

I must go now... :tears: but see ya later! :huglove:

I am !! HUreey !!! DVD coming .. 10 november, but to Cz will come 5 december :((( :thumbdown::thumbdown:

That late? :shocked: I dunno.. I think It'll just come November 10th here in the Netherlands.. But then I wanna buy it.. And I don't have money and I'm still trying to save money for the LICM DVD.. :naughty:

That late? :shocked: I dunno.. I think It'll just come November 10th here in the Netherlands.. But then I wanna buy it.. And I don't have money and I'm still trying to save money for the LICM DVD.. :naughty:

I should think so (oh my grammar :thumbdown:)

I can't be sure about that 'coz I am 14 years old and I learn English in school ..