• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! It was good,I got the best mark from chemistry and Serbian :groovy:

How was your day?:wink2:

Wow!

Mine was ok, but the maths test where I did 26 pages of exercises to study, went really baaad.:thumbdown: I skipped most exercises, blocked out completely:thumbdown:

Wow!

Mine was ok, but the maths test where I did 26 pages of exercises to study, went really baaad.:thumbdown: I skipped most exercises, blocked out completely:thumbdown:

Awww that's bad :sad: but your teacher will give you the re-do test? Because that was the same case with me at the physics yesterday :thumbdown: and I studied soooo hard,but...:naughty:

Awww that's bad :sad: but your teacher will give you the re-do test? Because that was the same case with me at the physics yesterday :thumbdown: and I studied soooo hard,but...:naughty:

Dunno, my last year's maths teacher always did.. But this teacher is not so nice...:thumbdown:

And all my friends were talking about how well did it go for them, etc, though most of them got help from other class partners, when I had nobody and no calculator(we couldn't use them, most of my friends did, hiding it but using it at the same time, but I'm in on the desk right in front of the teacher- SUCKS!:thumbdown:)

could you say me something what can be interesting?

please! a.. for exapmle: I need to WC!!:D Eh

Well,I can't say anything interesting when there's no interesting stuff about me at the moment :naughty: and I really don't need to go to WC loool:roftl: but,let me try : yesterday,when I was at the International Book Fair,they played the whole Amy Winehouse's CD and later the whole Katy Perry's CD :cool:

What about that? What do you think about that?

Dunno, my last year's maths teacher always did.. But this teacher is not so nice...:thumbdown:

And all my friends were talking about how well did it go for them, etc, though most of them got help from other class partners, when I had nobody and no calculator(we couldn't use them, most of my friends did, hiding it but using it at the same time, but I'm in on the desk right in front of the teacher- SUCKS!:thumbdown:)

Oh you've changed the teacher? That always sucks :thumbdown: just when you get used to one teacher,the another one comes and changes "the rules",shall I say,you need to accommodate to him/her and follow his/hers style of schoolteaching and what else not...

Yeah,that 'overwriting' thing is popular in my school as well :naughty: I only ask some of my mates for help if I REALLY don't know a thing.:boxed: which wasn't the case at the physics though...

Well,I can't say anything interesting when there's no interesting stuff about me at the moment :naughty: and I really don't need to go to WC loool:roftl: but,let me try : yesterday,when I was at the International Book Fair,they played the whole Amy Winehouse's CD and later the whole Katy Perry's CD :cool:

What about that? What do you think about that?

:-OOOOOOOOO and was it funny? I did not listen them .. but I've heard about Katy Perry in my radio :D OMM (oh my grammar:D)

Edited by Karolinao

Oh you've changed the teacher? That always sucks :thumbdown: just when you get used to one teacher,the another one comes and changes "the rules",shall I say,you need to accommodate to him/her and follow his/hers style of schoolteaching and what else not...

Yeah,that 'overwriting' thing is popular in my school as well :naughty: I only ask some of my mates for help if I REALLY don't know a thing.:boxed: which wasn't the case at the physics though...

Exactly! It's hard, I don't like changing teachers!

I think it's everywhere:naughty:

Yeah, me too, and I didn't know a thing in some essencial exercises, got all blocked out:thumbdown:

:-OOOOOOOOO and was it funny? I did not listen them .. but I've heard about Katy Perry in my radio : OMM (oh my grammar:)

Yes,it was a great fun! I bought some books (Andy Warhol...:wub2: ) and stayed there for 5 hours!!:shocked: but it was worth every minute :thumb_yello:

I listen to Amy W. music a LOT,and I don't listen to Katy's.

Exactly! It's hard, I don't like changing teachers!

I think it's everywhere:naughty

Yeah, me too, and I didn't know a thing in some essencial exercises, got all blocked out:thumbdown:

Yeah,that happens to me most of the time too...becuase I like,scare a crap out of me?:naughty: which for my parents and grandma who gives me physics and chemistry lessons say it's a complete nonsense,to have such a fear from those subjects and be under pressure just because of some damn subject and damn teacher....but still,I'm still frightened of them :naughty:

Yes,it was a great fun! I bought some books (Andy Warhol...:wub2: ) and stayed there for 5 hours!!:shocked but it was worth every minute :thumb_yello:

I listen to Amy W. music a LOT,and I don't listen to Katy's.

Yeah,that happens to me most of the time too...becuase I like,scare a crap out of me?:naughty: which for my parents and grandma who gives me physics and chemistry lessons say it's a complete nonsense,to have such a fear from those subjects and be under pressure just because of some damn subject and damn teacher....but still,I'm still frightened of them :naughty:

Haha:bleh:

Exactly! :naughty:

Brb, have to do a project for tomorrow, compare a devolved country with a non-devolved one! I chose the UK and Angola(dunno if you know it, but it's an african country, they speak portuguese there:thumb_yello:)