Neiobi

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha:bleh:

Exactly! :naughty

Brb, have to do a project for tomorrow, compare a devolved country with a non-devolved one! I chose the UK and Angola(dunno if you know it, but it's an african country, they speak portuguese there:thumb_yello:)

Yeah,of course I know Angola! We mentioned it in our geography lesson last year :wink2: oooohh,UK...:wub2: London....IWANNA GO BACK TO LONDON AGAIN!!!! :crybaby:

Yeah...:naughty: okay,see ya later. I dunno if I will be here,cos I gotta go to my English lesson.

Good luck with project!:thumb_yello:

Yeah,of course I know Angola! We mentioned it in our geography lesson last year :wink2: oooohh,UK...:wub2: London....IWANNA GO BACK TO LONDON AGAIN!!!! :crybaby:

Yeah...:naughty: okay,see ya later. I dunno if I will be here,cos I gotta go to my English lesson.

Good luck with project!:thumb_yello:

You did go to london, that's pretty lucky, I've never been there!!:thumbdown: I'll go there probably on christmas holidays..5 days:wub2:

You did go to london, that's pretty lucky, I've never been there!!:thumbn: I'll go there probably on christmas holidays..5 days:b2:

Yes,I went there last year :wub2: not only to London,I've been to Stratford and Coventry as well :thumb_yello: you can see my pics from UK on my myspace,anyway...:naughty: but London was...something special...:wub2: I walked in the Hyde Park where HE likes to walk :mf_rosetinted:

Aww lucky you then!! I wanna go there again :tears: actually,I'm planning to live there when I grow up...:naughty:

.. can I ask you ? What is - The Eskimo has fifty-two names for snow because it is

important to them; (there ought to be as many for love-??)

Umm,I can't quite understand the question!

Bye bye .. Neiobi & Keti :(

Oh I will be here for about 10 more minutes :wink2: not much though ay?:naughty:

I think it was ****ikumika...(or how was she called?)

GIRLS!!

GUESS WHAT!!!

I'M IN THE HIGH VOICE IN OUR CHOIR NOW!!!

I MEAN IN THE SCHOOL CHOIR...

:wub2:

Hehe,that's great! I was supposed to be the high voice in my choir too,but I didn't want to be a part of the school choire :huh:

I think it was ****ikumika...(or how was she called?)

GIRLS!!

GUESS WHAT!!!

I'M IN THE HIGH VOICE IN OUR CHOIR NOW!!!

I MEAN IN THE SCHOOL CHOIR...

:wub2:

I'm an "alto", but not at school choir. At my music school where I go to piano, guitar and singing lessons:thumb_yello:

I'm an "alto", but not at school choir. At my music school where I go to piano, guitar and singing lessons:thumb_yello:

An alto?! You have such a low voice?:shocked:

i'm hereeeee!!! :D

Hiiiiiiiiii! :D I can stay for 20 minutes more :(

An alto?! You have such a low voice?:shocked:

Hiiiiiiiiii! :D I can stay for 20 minutes more :(

Noo!

xD

Well, there's the

Baixo(bass)

Alto

Contra-alto(dunno how to say it in english!)

Soprano

I'm contra-alto:bleh:

i have to go

that was too short :tears:

night guys!!! its only 4:00 here, but its probably late there!

bye!!!

Yeah,I have to go in 10 minutes too :sad: but we will talk for longer some other time!:thumb_yello:

Yeah,it's almost 11:30pm here...:naughty:

Bye :huglove:

Noo!

xD

Well, there's the

Baixo(bass)

Alto

Contra-alto(dunno how to say it in english!)

Soprano

I'm contra-alto:bleh:

That's weird :blink: because I know (and we actually learned that on our music lesson today!) that 'alt' (it's alt in Serbian) is the lowest women voice,and contra-alt is even lower. And soprano is the highest.

Edited by keti

That's weird :blink: because I know (and we actually learned that on our music lesson today!) that 'alt' (it's alt in Serbian) is the lowest women voice,and contra-alt is even lower. And soprano is the highest.

Wow, weird.

I don't have a low voice at all, I just don't reach soprano that well :bleh:

Wow, weird.

I don't have a low voice at all, I just don't reach soprano that well :bleh:

Haha! I'll see what Wikipedia says. But I know for sure that it's like that in here...:boxed:

I have reeaally high voice,I mean when I sing,and it's easier for me to sing high than low :naughty:

Haha! I'll see what Wikipedia says. But I know for sure that it's like that in here...:boxed:

I have reeaally high voice,I mean when I sing,and it's easier for me to sing high than low :naughty:

Hahaha:naughty: Well I'm in between. I can sing high, but not too high. And I can sing a bit low, but not like most males singers of course, I always sing songs higher.

Hahaha:naughty: Well I'm in between. I can sing high, but not too high. And I can sing a bit low, but not like most males singers of course, I always sing songs higher.

I can sing a bit low too,but then I kinda lose my breath :naughty: but I'm really trying and excersizing that,my mom teaches me,cos when she was little,she was supposed to go to train her voice,like Mika did :bleh:

Gotta go now,see ya tomorrow :huglove: bye!

I can sing a bit low too,but then I kinda lose my breath :naughty: but I'm really trying and excersizing that,my mom teaches me,cos when she was little,she was supposed to go and train her voice,like Mika did :bleh:

Gotta go now,see ya tomorrow :huglove: bye!

Same happens to me.

Byee

yo yo yo! wat up?

devin!! 16-000 posts girl!!

hi

walking together

the moon in our hair

you'll see us fly down

dark masking our faces

the moon in our hair

breath coming as mist

dark masking our faces