• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah...from which shop did she buy it?

In "saturn" its 9,90 euro:wink2:

I'm fine thanks and your fine too...i read it lol

Well,I'm not sure...she was in Berlin,I think the shop (actually I think it was the shopping mall,really big :boxed: ) was called Kulturhaus...

I think it was a mall too.

So the next time tell her she shall go to saturn...

Okay :wink2: you're from Berlin?

helloooooooooooooooo:boing: how's every1? Keti,Simone:bye:

Hi Dani! I'm fine,you? Is there anything new? :thumb_yello:

For what? :naughty:

For the DVD :naughty:

Okay :wink2: you're from Berlin?

Hi Dani! I'm fine,you? Is there anything new? :thumb_yello:

For the DVD :naughty:

heeey:wink2: well....in school-lots :D i get 5(art) and i done excellent maths and i was just on 3(serbia!) private classes and didn't practice at home at all!:das: ect it's not going so bad :D

what's with u?

heeey:wink2: well....in school-lots :D i get 5(art) and i done excellent maths and i was just on 3(serbia!) private classes and didn't practice at home at all!:das: ect it's not going so bad :

what's with u?

Great!:thumb_yello: I got 5 from gepgraphy,opšte tehničko obrazovaje (I dunno how to say that in English lol),and yeasterday 5 from chemistry and Serbian...and so on...:naughty:

I'm okay,life's boring. I bought red jumper yesterday :boing: I know you hate red tho :naughty:

!

@keti: No from Munich.

I know,I read it later under your avatar :naughty: sorry.

Ok, too..

Later I'll go for a walk with my friends, miss being with them apart from school..

Yeah,I know the feeling,my friend asked me to go for a tennis match in the school yard but I have to study :puke: but I'll probably talk to her on the phone later.

I know,I read it later under your avatar :naughty: sorry.

Yeah,I know the feeling,my friend asked me to go for a tennis match in the school yard but I have to study :puke: but I'll probably talk to her on the phone later.

Hehe exactly,school + the MFC can take a lot of our times away.. Now, it's basically school who is keeping me away from them, though they're in my class, but it's not the same..

Hey dani hey carlotta!

@keti: No from Munich.

how r u? i neede ur help yesterday in german and u weren't here:tears: but ,,,never mind...

i missed u:huglove:

Great!I got 5 from gepgraphy,opšte tehničko obrazovaje (I dunno how to say that in English lol),and yeasterday 5 from chemistry and Serbian...and so on...

I'm okay,life's boring. I bought red jumper yesterday I know you hate red tho

mmm nice:thumb_yello: lucky u.....i just escape from classes bcs im too lazy to study...(a kako je to glupo-znaci,nisam ođe jer kao ne smijem -moram da ucim,a uopste ne ucim,samo izbjegavam:crybaby:)

hahaha,well yeah...my reaction on ur bought jumper was: "red?:boxed:"

well im glad u like what u bought:huglove:

i miss u all a lot..

........................im so stupid...but school is more stupid than me:mf_rosetinted:

Hehe exactly,school + the MFC can take a lot of our times away.. Now, it's basically school who is keeping me away from them, though they're in my class, but it's not the same..

That's right...my parents alyways tell me off when I'm at the computer :naughty:it's not good for your health and eyes,they say...

mmm nice:thumb_yello: lucky u.....i just escape from classes bcs im too lazy to study...(a kako je to glupo-znaci,nisam ođe jer kao ne smijem -moram da ucim,a uopste ne ucim,samo izbjegavam:crybaby:)

hahaha,well yeah...my reaction on ur bought jumper was: "red?:"

well im glad u like what u bought:

i miss u all a lot..

........................im so stupid...but school is more stupid than me::

You escape from classes? :shocked: naughty gurl!!!! :sneaky2:

:roftl:

I love red yeah,and I love my jumper :glasses3: lol!

School id the most stupid place/building that human mind has ever invented.:mf_rosetinted:

That's right...my parents alyways tell me off when I'm at the computer :naughty:it's not good for your health and eyes,they say...

My mom does and says that too:naughty:

I'm only supposed to spend 2 and half hours in the computer for each day, but as you know I'm here for much more time than that:naughty:

how r u? i neede ur help yesterday in german and u weren't here:tears: but ,,,never mind...

i missed u:huglove:

mmm nice:thumb_yello lucky u.....i just escape from classes bcs im too lazy to study...(a kako je to glupo-znaci,nisam ođe jer kao ne smijem -moram da ucim,a uopste ne ucim,samo izbjegavam:crybaby:)

hahaha,well yeah...my reaction on ur bought jumper was: "red?:boxed"

well im glad u like what u bought:huglove:

i miss u all a lot..

........................im so stupid...but school is more stupid than me:mf_rosetinted:

Aww...really? I was here last night...well, i was here for 10 minutes.

I LOVE YOU ALL! :wub2:

We love you too girl:wub2:

My mom does and says that too:naughty:

I'm only supposed to spend 2 and half hours in the computer for each day, but as you know I'm here for much more time than that:naughty:

Oooh I do know that :naughty: I'm here only an hour per day.:mf_rosetinted:

I LOVE YOU ALL! :wub2:

I LOVE YOU TOO!