'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

AHH MY GOD!!!

HELLO EVERYONE!

IM SO HAPPYY!!!! LAST NIGHT WAS ONE OF THE BEST NIGHTS OF MY LIFE!

Ok breathe now. Calming down.

For those of you that didnt know (which is probably most of you), last night I went to see The Hoosiers live, and it was truly amazing. And we met them afterwards too. They're so cool. AHH IT WAS SO AWSOME!

I dont even think all my shouting explains how amazing it was.

Ok I realy need to calm down.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AHH MY GOD!!!

HELLO EVERYONE!

IM SO HAPPYY!!!! LAST NIGHT WAS ONE OF THE BEST NIGHTS OF MY LIFE!

Ok breathe now. Calming down.

For those of you that didnt know (which is probably most of you), last night I went to see The Hoosiers live, and it was truly amazing. And we met them afterwards too. They're so cool. AHH IT WAS SO AWSOME!

I dont even think all my shouting explains how amazing it was.

Ok I realy need to calm down.

Hey! Omg the hoosiers? I would so get crazy!!

How was it?! did you talk to them?

What did you say?

hi girls, i just came back from waterpark. gee it was great :wub2:

4 hours, of FUN. i went to the highest tube for 1 time, and it wasnt THAT scary, so went it more 6 times :D

oh and i went to another tube i had never been to, cause i was too scared :roftl::naughty:

ok it was great but im tired now, i will go to get some sleep :thumb_yello:

hi girls, i just came back from waterpark. gee it was great :wub2:

4 hours, of FUN. i went to the highest tube for 1 time, and it wasnt THAT scary, so went it more 6 times :D

oh and i went to another tube i had never been to, cause i was too scared :roftl::naughty:

ok it was great but im tired now, i will go to get some sleep :thumb_yello:

Wow sounds great!! :original:

Ok see ya!

Hey! Omg the hoosiers? I would so get crazy!!

How was it?! did you talk to them?

What did you say?

Yeah we talked to them!

There was only about 12 of us around the back so it was realy cool. And there was 5 of us from the hoosiers fan club and we told them that we were from the hfc and he thaught we were realy cool then and kept talking to us. And I got a high five off all of them:P And I got a picture with Alphonso:punk: And my friend Carys said that we probably wouldnt meet them so we got Irwin and Al to say hi to Carys and we filmed it on my mates phone. And then after they'd gone back in, we were walking back around to the front of the arena and they drove past in their taxi! And then they had to stop at traffic lights so they wound their window down and started talking to us again. It was so amazing! I think they thaught we were quite mad:naughty: Especially since when we were talking to them in the taxi and I said we should jump on the back of the car and go to their after party with them.

Yeah we talked to them!

There was only about 12 of us around the back so it was realy cool. And there was 5 of us from the hoosiers fan club and we told them that we were from the hfc and he thaught we were realy cool then and kept talking to us. And I got a high five off all of them:P And I got a picture with Alphonso:punk: And my friend Carys said that we probably wouldnt meet them so we got Irwin and Al to say hi to Carys and we filmed it on my mates phone. And then after they'd gone back in, we were walking back around to the front of the arena and they drove past in their taxi! And then they had to stop at traffic lights so they wound their window down and started talking to us again. It was so amazing! I think they thaught we were quite mad:naughty: Especially since when we were talking to them in the taxi and I said we should jump on the back of the car and go to their after party with them.

OMG how exciting!! Lucky you! You are really mad :naughty:

Hey girls.. :glasses2:

hey!how r u?