'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

huh? :boxed:

a person i like basically thinks i called him an ass over a myspace message, and he signed out right as i sent it

he wrote

not all guys are the same; a lot are more considerate and friendly and we don't treat girls like a piece of ass. i like to think of myself in that category. that's why i was joking before and didn't mean it like THAT.

anyways, sorry we almost killed you. but sheryll must have been occupied, their was 7 people in that car.

and ugg

a person i like basically thinks i called him an ass over a myspace message, and he signed out right as i sent it

he wrote

not all guys are the same; a lot are more considerate and friendly and we don't treat girls like a piece of ass. i like to think of myself in that category. that's why i was joking before and didn't mean it like THAT.

anyways, sorry we almost killed you. but sheryll must have been occupied, their was 7 people in that car.

and ugg

what the f*** brought that little nasty-nast on??

what the f*** brought that little nasty-nast on??

well we were talking bout stuff, and he said something u expect all guys to say, u know. and so i said "ya i figured all guys are the same" to that part of it.. and after i sent the message i realized i should have put something more like "i expect u not to be like 'eww cuties' or anything like that" something where he doesnt think im just calling him an ass like every other guy on this planet!! and he wont read the message i just sent basically saying that I KNOW hes definately not an ass, that id nvr think of him as an ass and stuff, til tomorrow. UGGGG