'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't go to the beach . I'm just out of my mind again, so I dont shut up saying: Je me suis promennée à la plage .

Believe me... if you were with me you would be wanting to hit me . Cause I've been saying this all day with a very iritating french accent . :lmfao:

Boredom rules ! :punk:

I have to show you my draws . . . :mf_rosetinted:

What are you girls wearing at the moment? :glasses3:

Well... I'm wearing casual jeans, a black gray top saying "colours enough" and that havesthe circle of colours (I can't explain it better...lol)... it's the top I used in Mika's gig, I'm wearing (?) gray trainners and pink braces.

:bleh:

I didn't go to the beach . I'm just out of my mind again, so I dont shut up saying: Je me suis promennée à la plage .

Believe me... if you were with me you would be wanting to hit me . Cause I've been saying this all day with a very iritating french accent . :

Boredom rules ! :

I have to show you my draws . . . :mf_rosetinted:

Haha,I hate when my friend tries to imitate British accent,she sounds so awkward and stupid :naughty: and she think she's great at it! :lmfao:

I used to hate French,but now...:wub2:

Okay,lemme see 'em!!:mf_rosetinted:

I'm here ... hey do you know what is supeerrr? :punk:

Grace!!! Grace is name of the killer : Name! It is strange, is not it?

Haha! I guess her looks are sad...:naughty: What movie are you watching?

Hello everyone:D

I didnt actually go anywhere, but hello anyway:D

Hi :naughty:

Well... I'm wearing casual jeans, a black gray top saying "colours enough" and that havesthe circle of colours (I can't explain it better...lol)... it's the top I used in Mika's gig, I'm wearing (?) gray trainners and pink braces.

:bleh:

You've got pink braces :drool:

I'm wearing my purple skinnies,black T-shirt with some white letters on,which my mom brought me from Berlin (she has the same,only the brown one :naughty: ),and my black converse sneakers!!:punk:

Haha,I hate when my friend tries to imitate British accent,she sounds so awkward and stupid and she think she's great at it! :lmfao:

I used to hate French,but now...:wub2:

I used to hate french . Now I still hating (:lmfao:) just a little bit lesser . LOL

Hi :naughty:

You've got pink braces :drool:

I'm wearing my purple skinnies,black T-shirt with some white letters on,which my mom brought me from Berlin (she has the same,only the brown one :naughty: ),and my black converse sneakers!!

Cool ! :mf_rosetinted:

Ok im going to go now.

Night girls xx

Byeeeeeee!! SD!

I used to hate french . Now I still hating (:lmfao:) just a little bit lesser . LOL

Cool ! :mf_rosetinted:

I strated to love French since I've heard Mika speaking it :naughty:

It is :mf_rosetinted:

What colour are they? I love converse when I see them I would like jump from bridge::D:D Just for them!!!!

Hurey the film ended!! It was horrible!!!

I have black ones,white ones with red ladybugs,and one for the winter,also black. They're pretty warm :naughty: the ones for the winter I mean.

And I have the yellow ones,but they're not Converse.

I want the red oness!!! :crybaby:

Was it a horror?

I have:

Orange All-Stars;

Red All-Stars;

Another red ones, bought in Camden Market :drools:;

Blue with brown stipes All-Stars, bough in Rome :drools:;

Pink All-Stars;

I aloso can stole the write with blue stripes all-stars and the black and white all-stars from my father . :naughty:

I have black ones,white ones with red ladybugs,and one for the winter,also black. They're pretty warm :naughty: the ones for the winter I mean.

And I have the yellow ones,but they're not Converse.

I want the red oness!!! :crybaby:

Was it a horror?

OMM I want the yellow and the red too.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No it was um.... I do not know .. strange film. I've never seen such film!