'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the wedding was gorgeous! lovely church. but i fell asleep in the car. and it was only 15 minutes away. can you tell im tired?!?!

I have to get up at 5:20 every morning, and dont get to bed till usually 10:30

My school is pretty hardcore

jeezus! that's very true.

i was tired today, too, because we went to the school play last night and got back at 11, then had to get up at 7:30 for dance :thumbdown:ON A SATURDAY!!

think thats bad? i had to have musical this morning from 9AM to 4PM...but the entire town had a power outage, so we were only there from 9 till noon.

But we were in a cold, dark gymnasium. We couldnt here the music, at all, becuase it was on my teachers laptop. We couldnt see eachothers faces, and none of us could eat becuase the microwave was broken. it was ridiculous.

tommorow....ON A SUNDAY...i have to be there for rehearsal 12-4

MARIE, ARE YOU ORDERING THE NEW DVD OFFLINE?!?! HOW?!?! THE LINK DOESNT WORK FOR ME?!?

i think i'm gonna see if they have it at best buy/fry's. i talked to the people at best buy, but they 'didn't have it in their database'. so i need to talk to the fry's people.

try this (he did mess up the link on his blog, i left him a comment about it). http://www.amazon.com/Live-Parc-Princes-Paris-Deluxe-Mika/dp/B001GLZR14/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1224969145&sr=8-2

but wait......when it says release that date...does that mean that if i go to like FYE or best buy or something ON THAT DATE (the 11th) that it will be there!?!?

OR JUST AVAILABLE ONLINE THAT DATE>!?!?

marie...i want it

well, it'd BETTER BE THERE ON THE 11TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:gun_bandana:

I NEED TO KNOW!

go read my post on the american thread.

just did.

i'm gonna go hit up fry's and shake the answer out of them: WILL THEY HAVE THE DVD ON THE 11TH??

you know, that's one day after my birthday :D

holy crap marie...i dont knwo why, but the new vlog made me cry. i cried marie. at the end...when he made a french accent. becuase im just so overloaded with love.

WAHHH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTs771njYq0

:bow:

thank you for sending this!!!!!!!!

i always check mikasounds, always forget to check the youtube. :thumbdown:

this has GOT to be one of the best vlogs. even though he looks DOG TIRED (get it?). do you think audrey realizes how lucky she is???!?!?!?!

do you think he's gonna vote? he has citizenship..