'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

I'm great !! :wub2:

I've been thinking about you a lot cause I miss you . I hae to call you ! :mf_rosetinted:

I talked about that here . I really think we should . And for me... is just tell me: "do it" . And I'll do it ! :bleh:

im happy you agree with me.

im making a surprise for you :bleh:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was scared .

Now I'm seeing a Jonas Brothers interview... but I dont really know why am I seeing... I dont like them . . . :boxed:

I would be scared as well :naughty: I don't want to listen to them tho :roftl:

Wtf?! I find JB quite annoying...:mf_rosetinted:

They are . I just like "Lovebug"... the music is so cute . :wub2:

But I don't like them, neither them music . . .

I've never heard "Lovebug",I've only heard "SOS" and one more song which name I can't remeber right now...but I think they're nothing special,and so much dust is spreading around them now...like they're wunderkinds!:mf_rosetinted:

I've never heard "Lovebug",I've only heard "SOS" and one more song which name I can't remeber right now...but I think they're nothing special,and so much dust is spreading around them now...like they're wunderkinds!:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah ! SOS it's **** .

I like Joe's voice... I saw Camp Rock movie and I liked... but I think Nick's voice is annoying and them music are just commercial . But well... check out Lovebug . Carlota didn't like it, but I don't know about you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PZ1Wh0jV-E

MORNING!!!!!!!!!! Hands up who missed me?

Me!Hello! :huglove:

Yeah ! SOS it's **** .

I like Joe's voice... I saw Camp Rock movie and I liked... but I think Nick's voice is annoying and them music are just commercial . But well... check out Lovebug . Carlota didn't like it, but I don't know about you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PZ1Wh0jV-E

I don't recognize any of their voices...they're all kinda same to me :naughty: but then,I think I've neevr concentrated enough to see what voice is whose.

Okay,thanx for the link,I'll listen to it as soon as my father comes out of my room.:mf_rosetinted:

I don't recognize any of their voices...they're all kinda same to me :naughty: but then,I think I've neevr concentrated enough to see what voice is whose.

Okay,thanx for the link,I'll listen to it as soon as my father comes out of my room.:mf_rosetinted:

Well I reconize because I saw the movie . :lmfao:

Ok... so when you listen to it let me know what you though .

YEAH! How are you?

Very cool and you ?

Im very well thank you.

You're welcome . :mf_rosetinted:

I came. :mf_rosetinted:

Hied .

:lmfao:

And you missed me. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I'm okay. You?

Do you know any reasons why suicide could be good? :blink: For school

I did.:mf_rosetinted:

I'm bad.

Yeah,school is a good reason...maybe the whole life as well,if it's crap :naughty: this reminded me of something... "Look at all the bright sides of suicide"...

I did.:mf_rosetinted:

I'm bad.

Yeah,school is a good reason...maybe the whole life as well,if it's crap :naughty: this reminded me of something... "Look at all the bright sides of suicide"...

Why? :huglove:

I mean, can you give me any good reasons? Do you know any? I have to write about it for school. :wink2:

Why? :huglove:

I mean, can you give me any good reasons? Do you know any? I have to write about it for school. :wink2:

I'm sick.:mf_rosetinted:

You're writing an essay about suicide for school?:shocked: hmmm...interesting :naughty:

Well...like I said,the whole life. Many reasons. Only one day could make you feel like you want to kill yourself. The lost of a beloved person. Total dissapointment in some acpects of your life. Reasons are endless :naughty: you only have to choose one of them.:wink2: