'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

Hey girls!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??!! :shocked: No way! :no: what happened,why did you broke up all of a sudden? I mean,I know you two haven't been the luckiest couple on the earth in the last couple of days,but I thought everything would clear up! :tears::huglove:

Hey keti

It was getting worst and we couldn't take it much longer...

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear :tears: now I want to fly to Portugal and give you a big hug! :tears:

Did you at least stay friends?

Oh hun... I'm gonna be okay I guess... have to live with it...

No.. It wold hurt to be friends... We both agreed on that

W.H.A.T. ? :shocked::shocked::shocked:

WHY ? :tears:

Like a couple days ago he started acting weird and not good... He started being embarassed of me while with his friends, he doesn't like "the younger thing" anymore...

He was a b*stard the last couple days... It hurt me, and we talked openly about it, I can't stay with someone who changed so suddenly to something I can't stand... He had a jeaulousy attack also when my best friend(boy) hugged me just in a gesture, he was almost going to hit him:boxed:

He became an ego b*stard...

Like a couple days ago he started acting weird and not good... He started being embarassed of me while with his friends, he doesn't like "the younger thing" anymore...

He was a b*stard the last couple days... It hurt me, and we talked openly about it, I can't stay with someone who changed so suddenly to something I can't stand... He had a jeaulousy attack also when my best friend(boy) hugged me just in a gesture, he was almost going to hit him:boxed:

Ooh,boys! :sneaky2: he was just jelaous. I know what you mean,I hate that thing the most about them! If they have a girl,that girl is like their property or something,no one can touch her!:thumbdown:

How old is he?

oh he is so mean :shocked::boxed:

i dont like him :(

but is it possible to get together after a while ?

Ooh,boys! :sneaky2: he was just jelaous. I know what you mean,I hate that thing the most about them! If they have a girl,that girl is like their property or something,no one can touch her!:thumbdown:

How old is he?

Exactly! I want to be with my friends, for gods sake, I let him be with his too...

18... It wasn't weird at start to start dating him, but now it's weird for him... Guess I have to understand

Mafa can explain you

Can I ? :blink:

lol . Girl... you're going to be fine . I would like to go to Cascais hanging around with you a bit . lol ! I mean... i would like to be with you in such a bad moment . It's a pitty... you seemed perfect . :huglove:

Can I ? :blink:

lol . Girl... you're going to be fine . I would like to go to Cascais hanging around with you a bit . lol ! I mean... i would like to be with you in such a bad moment . It's a pitty... you seemed perfect . :huglove:

Haha you can:roftl:

I am ...

It wold be nice :huglove:

Thanks for the support :huglove:

We did...

Exactly! I want to be with my friends, for gods sake, I let him be with his too...

18... It wasn't weird at start to start dating him, but now it's weird for him... Guess I have to understand

Oooow,he was pretty much older than you...I think that's the major cause he acted like that,like you said it has probably became weird for him,dating you...which is a complete nonsense,but what can you do,boys are boys :mf_rosetinted:

God,sometimes they act soooo bloody stupid!

Evening, 13-s and 14-s! how's everyone? :bleh

hmm.. where's Liene?:nk:

Hi! :bye:

Oooow,he was pretty much older than you...I think that's the major cause he acted like that,like you said it has probably became weird for him,dating you...which is a complete nonsense,but what can you do,boys are boys :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly...

They do! And I can see that it doesn't get better with age:naughty:

Hi :bye: how are you?

hello :wink2:

im right here :punk:

i knw youre here cause saw you on draugiem.lv.

pretty profile pic :wub2:

hehe, right draugiem.lv lol

Aww, thank you!!:wink2:

How are you?

Exactly...

They do! And I can see that it doesn't get better with age:naughty:

Haha,yeah,that's pretty awkward :naughty:

Aww you'll be better :huglove: don't worry. I think you will be happy in a few days you broke up,you'll think about everything and realize that your broke-up probably was the best solution for your relationship...I know it's horrible and sad,but let's face it...:huglove: and after all - you'll find another guy!

Haha,yeah,that's pretty awkward :naughty:

Aww you'll be better :huglove: don't worry. I think you will be happy in a few days you broke up,you'll think about everything and realize that your broke-up probably was the best solution for your relationship...I know it's horrible and sad,but let's face it...:huglove: and after all - you'll find another guy!

Exactly... I think I'm happy now..

Thanks for the support

whole street didnt have electricity today :boxed:

only later in the evening i saw a light :shocke

now house is warm too, and i can make a tea :punk:

Oh boy,that's bad :roftl: here's cold too...it's been raining for the whole day...:boxed: not that I mind it...:naughty: