'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

Okay ...:wink2:

:bleh:

girls you dont like JB, and SOS ? I LOVE THEM, IT USED TO BE MY FAVORITE SONG FOR A WHILE :thumb_yello:

They suck ! They are just the typical MTV guys that are always trying to look super sweet to them fans when they probably don't give a **** ! I hate that type of people .

And them music are just comercial thing ! Like any other sh*t we are always seeing in MTV ! :puke:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

girls you dont like JB, and SOS ? I LOVE THEM, IT USED TO BE MY FAVORITE SONG FOR A WHILE :thumb_yello:

I heard it once or twice on MTV and no,I wasn't fascinated :boxed: they're kinda comercial if you ask me. But okay,anyone has their own opinion :thumb_yello:

I'm sick.:mf_rosetinted:

You're writing an essay about suicide for school?:shocked: hmmm...interesting :naughty:

Well...like I said,the whole life. Many reasons. Only one day could make you feel like you want to kill yourself. The lost of a beloved person. Total dissapointment in some acpects of your life. Reasons are endless :naughty: you only have to choose one of them.:wink2:

Aww.. I hope you get well soon! :huglove:

Yeah. I had to choose an etical subject, and I have to tell what it is, some reasons why it's good and some reasons why it's bad, and what I think myself.

Okay.. It depends from person to person what reasons you have too say it's good I think..

Geez it's hard..

Hi girls!

Well honestly, I HATE them. Comercial, only pretty faces, and their voice isn't worth anything... IMO. But I respect tastes.:wink2:

who else here has holiday in school ? :shocked:

I have a three day holiday in November.

They suck ! They are just the typical MTV guys that are always trying to look super sweet to them fans when they probably don't give a **** ! I hate that type of people .

And them music are just comercial thing ! Like any other sh*t we are always seeing in MTV ! :puke:

:lmfao: I love you Mafa!!

ok can you just use that **** and **** a bit less.

i dont care about them being commercial or not, im talking aobut music, i think its nice, and i like mtv stuff.

Aww.. I hope you get well soon! :huglove:

Yeah. I had to choose an etical subject, and I have to tell what it is, some reasons why it's good and some reasons why it's bad, and what I think myself.

Okay.. It depends from person to person what reasons you have too say it's good I think..

Geez it's hard..

It IS really hard...really strange they give that kind of subject for writing.:boxed:

It IS really hard...really strange they give that kind of subject for writing.:boxed:

Well.. You had to choose by yourself.. :blush-anim-cl: But it had to be something like abortion, tests on animals, something like that.

Η αυτοκτονία είναι η πράξη κατά την οποία ένα άτομο εσκεμμένα δίνει τέλος στην ζωή του. Το άτομο αυτό μετά τον θάνατό του αποκαλείται αυτόχειρας. :mf_rosetinted:

Do you ?

I mean... what did I say in that quote that makes you love me ? :boxed:

Well,that i-don't-give-a-crap-what-you-think-about-me-it's-my-opinion-and f*ck-off attitude of yours :roftl:

keti, I know I have pretty crappy days, sometimes MANY of them, but don't ever think of suicide:boxed: Just think, everything ends up being fine.. We all have problems.

Nooooooooo :roftl: I'm not thinking of a suicide! I was just responding to Becca's question! Geez. I think I'm really starting to scare people up here.:boxed: with no intention and reason.

ok can you just use that **** and **** a bit less.

i dont care about them being commercial or not, im talking aobut music, i think its nice, and i like mtv stuff.

Why ? :boxed:

I don't like commercial music . So it's not about caring or not them beeing comercial . . . it's about the music beeing f*cking commercial so I don't like it . But I said it here... I like, and I like very much one of them music . Because if I see some cool music I just like it, I don't care if it's x or y singing it . I mean... I can like a Jonas Brother's music, I wouldn't stop liking just because it's them . I think it is stupid ! But I don't like them music !

And I like some MTV stuff too . But just SOME . I love Katy Perry and she's always playing in MTV, but she's not commercial (and thanks god she's not) and I really like some musics that play in MTV, but most of the times is just :thumbdown:.

Well,that i-don't-give-a-crap-what-you-think-about-me-it's-my-opinion-and f*ck-off attitude of yours :roftl:

I learned that with Mika . I'm really proud of me I'm assuming that way .

People in my school are starting hating me but I dont give a f*ck, it's my opinion I won't change just because of some stupid people . LOL

Well,that i-don't-give-a-crap-what-you-think-about-me-it's-my-opinion-and f*ck-off attitude of yours :roftl

Nooooooooo :roftl: I'm not thinking of a suicide! I was just responding to Becca's question! Geez. I think I'm really starting to scare people up here.:boxed: with no intention and reason.

No, you're not, sorry! I missunderstood it, am kinda thick today! Am so sorry!:wink2:

Yeah, Carlota, I asked her for schoolwork :roftl:

Sorrryyy I missunderstood it!

You chatter boxes :naughty:

New thread pleaseeeee , this is one biggggg:shocked:

Ill close this when youve opened the next one

Oh sorry freddiieee!! I'll open it :thumb_yello:

3 DAYS ? we have 9 days now, and then Christmas holiday on 22 december till january 7.

We have three days now,and about two weeks in December till January.

Well.. You had to choose by yourself.. :blush-anim-cl: But it had to be something like abortion, tests on animals, something like that.

Η αυτοκτονία είναι η πράξη κατά την οποία ένα άτομο εσκεμμένα δίνει τέλος στην ζωή του. Το άτομο αυτό μετά τον θάνατό του αποκαλείται αυτόχειρας. :mf_rosetinted:

Abortion or tests on animals? I certainly would not kill myself because of that :bleh:

What does that mean? Translation please!:mf_rosetinted: