'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey gotta go right now but I just couldn't resist, the temptation to come on here and talk to you guys was so strong ... even though I have to go right now this second so anyway

xxxxxx

:huglove: xhowever many of us there is :naughty:

ooh btw guys I got such a gud ideeea !!!! Remind me tomorrow yeah ? it wud be so cool but ill forget so am trusting you to remind me :D

xxxxxx

(kay am really gettin yelled at now, sorry guys, I SO wanna staay ! I wud if I cud but I cant so I shant :naughty: kay I realllly g2g now xD)

today....was a monumental day for me.

my little brother came to me and said...

"Sam....ive been thinking. After listening to Only Lonely One so many times yesterday...i....i cant get it out of my head. I....i have something to tell you..

im not sure but...i ...i think.....i think im a mika fan."

MY

HEART

JUMPED

my brother never liked mika! but he was singing Only Lonely One all day! and i even made him sign a contract stating that he was a mika fan.

after a shaky signature....he looked up and said....I love that song. i cant help it!

I TOLD HIM I WAS SO HAPPY!

hes finally come over to the dark side! (as my father, a non-mika fan calls it!)

YAY!!!!!!

:dance_man:

:yay: :yay:

:toot:

:woot_jump:

:boing:

the contract was a good idea...

THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIENE! I MISS YOU SO BAD GIRL!

how are you???

i had a mika breakdown yesterday whilst listening to overrated. i wish u could have been here.

oh sammy im worried about youre sad days, you should really see only a positive side of being a mika fan. i know sometimes feels like you just want to be with him, but you cant.: (

oh how i wish i could hug you :tears:

i miss you too girl :thumbdown:

im making a lasanja now, my brother leaves to italy tomorrow, he is going to climb mountains :punk:

my BOTH PARENTS are leaving for canary islands on TUEDAY. im home alone with my sister for two weeks :thumb_yello::naughty:

which means i will be in mfc late in evenings,and i decided to skip school 1 day :roftl::thumb_yello:

oh sammy im worried about youre sad days, you should really see only a positive side of being a mika fan. i know sometimes feels like you just want to be with him, but you cant.: (

oh how i wish i could hug you :tears:

i miss you too girl :thumbdown:

im making a lasanja now, my brother leaves to italy tomorrow, he is going to climb mountains :punk:

my BOTH PARENTS are leaving for canary islands on TUEDAY. im home alone with my sister for two weeks :thumb_yello::naughty:

which means i will be in mfc late in evenings,and i decided to skip school 1 day :roftl::thumb_yello:

omg leine! home for two weeks!

thats awesome!!

(i'm cleaning my room..making it mikatastic!!)