Self explanitory...

DSC00810.jpg

my new rainboots

DSC00846.jpg

i thought this looked like mika cuz he is so effing hairy

DSC00808.jpg

I like your wellies:mf_rosetinted:

aww poor confused meeks :wub2:

My thoughts exactly.How come he lives in England, but he's never ever visited me? I'll just have to visit him. *Evil planning*

MY VLOG FOR ALL OF YOU....just made it!

http://s322.photobucket.com/albums/nn401/pianogirlsammy/?action=view&current=MOV00857.flv

and VIDEO EVIDENCE THAT MY BROTHER IS NOW A MIKA FAN (on the way back from his football game, which they won 28 to 0! THEY ARE NOW 5 AND 0 THIS SEASON! HECK YES!)

http://s322.photobucket.com/albums/nn401/pianogirlsammy/?action=view&current=MOV00856.flv

I'll watch it laterrrrrrr...

i hopeyou are joking :shocked:

In fact I wasn't . . . I mean . . . yeah . . . I want to suck it . :naughty:

(But just when I grow up)

MY VLOG FOR ALL OF YOU....just made it!

http://s322.photobucket.com/albums/nn401/pianogirlsammy/?action=view&current=MOV00857.flv

and VIDEO EVIDENCE THAT MY BROTHER IS NOW A MIKA FAN (on the way back from his football game, which they won 28 to 0! THEY ARE NOW 5 AND 0 THIS SEASON! HECK YES!)

http://s322.photobucket.com/albums/nn401/pianogirlsammy/?action=view&current=MOV00856.flv

Going to watch .

eww mafa you have no idea how it is. how can you want THAT. there is NOTHING to do with love.

It is stupid .

I mean... it's sex . It's not that weird . Thinking about that it's really weird and gross (for me) but I believe in the future it wont be .

I mean... in the past i though french kissing was gross . And now I love frenchkissing ! :naughty:

It is stupid .

I mean... it's sex . It's not that weird . Thinking about that it's really weird and gross (for me) but I believe in the future it wont be .

I mean... in the past i though french kissing was gross . And now I love frenchkissing ! :naughty:

mafaa sorry, but you dont know how it is, and it is NOT just chicken. you are 14, and you think of sucking mikas nessie.

do what you want but i think its disgusting. there is nothing to do with love. and FAR from mikas music.

mafaa sorry, but you dont know how it is, and it is NOT just chicken. you are 14, and you think of sucking mikas nessie.

do what you want but i think its disgusting. there is nothing to do with love. and FAR from mikas music.

For gods sake Liene .

I was kidding in that part !

It's just... I was being perv. And then you said it was disgusting... What I wanted to mean it's i dont think... hum... sucking lolipops its gross . lol ! I mean ! I would never do that ! God ! I wouldn't even had chicken with no one . I'm just freaking 14 . So... it's like... grown people sucking lolipops (:boxed:) it's not groos... me sucking lolipops it would be very gross . . . lol

I'm perv, but I know how old I am . And there are a bunch of things I'm just going to wait to be grown . lol

Did you get what i said ? I dont want you thinking bad things about me . I'm not disgusting . . . :tears:

For gods sake Liene .

I was kidding in that part !

It's just... I was being perv. And then you said it was disgusting... What I wanted to mean it's i dont think... hum... sucking lolipops its gross . lol ! I mean ! I would never do that ! God ! I wouldn't even had chicken with no one . I'm just freaking 14 . So... it's like... grown people sucking lolipops (:boxed:) it's not groos... me sucking lolipops it would be very gross . . . lol

I'm perv, but I know how old I am . And there are a bunch of things I'm just going to wait to be grown . lol

Did you get what i said ? I dont want you thinking bad things about me . I'm not disgusting . . . :tears:

well mafaa sorry i made you to feel bad :huglove:

lets just change the subject, okay ? :wink2:

well mafaa sorry i made you to feel bad :huglove:

lets just change the subject, okay ? :wink2:

I dont want you thinking bad things about me . :tears:

No... really wait . You got it all wrong ! I'm not perv in acts, I swear I'm not... just in thoughs and words . I swear for my pure love for Mika . But... really...

Ahhhh !! I cant f*cking explain it well and I'm afraid you are getting me wrong again and again ! :tears:

I love Mika... I really do ! Every nigh when i go to sleep I just think how much I want to dream with him... I'm always thinking how much I would give for just one talk... one kiss . In fact I'm no perv at all when it takes to love... I'm just like a inoccent girls who ends up always hurted !

well hes not weird, he wa sjust being funny in front of the camera....

he was like.....im a mika fan! i finally got it off my chest! i feel so free and happy!

and he was dancing like an idiot,,,,,,hes a goofball.

BUT HE IS SOOOOOOOOO SMART for a kid his age. its ridiculous

Lol ! OK . . .

Still dont getting why do you want to be a lamp . lol

cuz i just felt like quoting mika.

WAHHH!!! WAHHKABOOCA! LA BOOCA MACCA!

Well . . . ok . :lmfao:

You all kill me . I love you all !

:huglove:

I'm just so creepy today . . . cause i got in troubles in the Katy's thread . And I didn't want that . But I never think twice ! :sneaky2:

ok sounds good. im so tired! and its only 5 at night!

do guest come over often in latvia? do people visit often?

well it depends on how youre family is. my family is welcome, people stay at night very often too. my mom always lets my friends to stay at night.

my brother and sister often have friends from other countries staying at our house :thumb_yello:

well i can have friends at my house everyday, only i have to do some works at house :thumb_yello:

of course there are some friends like madara and zanete whio lives os near that they are at my house sometimes more than 1 time :D