'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

Really? That's not normal...it's strange...

Russian? Hmm...russian is not THAT important.

I'd love to learn italian or spanish! But I have enough problems

with french!:naughty::o

If you want you can join the german Mikafanclub!

russian is very important in asia and in russia, but you know i just dont like russia or anything with russia. i just know what they did to my my country and now to georgia. i hear russian on the street everyday :shocked:

its so bad, i mean russia took us our freedom, and now live here even though russia is MUCH bigger, and they have enough space there.

there are lots of nice people but there are these which i HATE. they say WE need to speak to them in RUSSIA, cause THEY dont want to learn LATVIAN :boxed:

aggrrr...

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aww youre so sweet :wub2:

ive told my family about you too :thumb_yello:

they sdi i can talk to you in german to get my language better, but i said i want to talk to you in english cause then i can understand SOMETHING :blush-anim-cl:

love you my german friend :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl: Maybe in one or two years you can

talk to me in german!

Love you too my latvian friend! :wub2:

btw...I'm half persian!:bleh:

russian is very important in asia and in russia, but you know i just dont like russia or anything with russia. i just know what they did to my my country and now to georgia. i hear russian on the street everyday :shocked:

its so bad, i mean russia took us our freedom, and now live here even though russia is MUCH bigger, and they have enough space there.

there are lots of nice people but there are these which i HATE. they say WE need to speak to them in RUSSIA, cause THEY dont want to learn LATVIAN :boxed:

aggrrr...

What?!That's not fair!THEY MUST LEARN LATVIAN!

russia is so big! They can talk russian in their own country!:mad::giveup::giveup:

What?!That's not fair!THEY MUST LEARN LATVIAN!

russia is so big! They can talk russian in their own country!:mad::giveup::giveup:

well yeah, you can imagine how annoyin is it to hear russian everyday all the time :boxed:

Yay! :punk:

Have You ever tried persian food? :drool: It's tasty!

no, i dont really know what counts as persian food ? :blush-anim-cl:

well yeah, you can imagine how annoyin is it to hear russian everyday all the time :boxed:

no, i dont really know what counts as persian food ? :blush-anim-cl:

Oh yeah i know! When we went to turkey our hotel was full of

russians!:boxed:

Hmm...roasted meet...rice...

I g2g... I didn't eat dinner

I wish you all the best for your test tomorrow

and don't forget what i said!

Start with the easy things....

Love you

Goodnight and sweet dreams !

p.s.: Go to bed! It's late!

ok bye ...

thank you SO much... i dont know what would i do without you :shocked:

sweet dreams..love you.

bye...

P.S how do you know what time is here ? :roftl::bleh:

its 0:08 here :shocked::boxed:

BYE... :huglove:

whos here?! IM BACK

i had such an intense rehearsal today....it was insane.

we were all so moved, were just drained of energy. its like....ridiculous. so emotional..........

omg, do you want to hear about the scene?

let's hear it!! :punk:

(im gonna leave to watch the VP debate, but ill be back and read about it!! :naughty:)

hi guys...

freeasyle thank you for my teaching yesterday, but i totally FAILED in the test.

i did only around 50% of the test, and it was the hardest test in all 6 years :shocked:

i think im gonna get 3-4, i want to get 3 better cause then i have chance to re-write it, if i get 4 its over and i cant do anything.

instead of usually listening exercise where we listen to stupid radio recordings where silly german people are talking, (which i like) this time we had teacher READING a winnie the pooh book in GERMAN and we had to write what we think happened further. i didnt understand ANYTHING, and this time not like i would get SOMETHING - didnt understand a single word. i swear i dont even know how is "pooh" in german.

i felt rubbish, then i had to write in like handwrite letters but i usually write in something like caps lock letters, its hard to exlain but teacher hates when i write like that, cause ir german its important,cause all nouns atart with capital letter, BUT I WRITE CAPITAL LETTERS BIGGER, A LOT BIGGER THAN USUAL LETTERS.

AHHG THEN in one exercise i thought i had to write "imperativ" not "past" and after i realized it and re-wrote everything so it looked bad.

then i had 1 more exercise where i had to fill in the missing words, which i didnt do, and then one more exercise where i had to write sentences with weil which was my FAVORITE exercise cause i DID it :boxed:

i feel bad.

hi guys...

freeasyle thank you for my teaching yesterday, but i totally FAILED in the test.

i did only around 50% of the test, and it was the hardest test in all 6 years :shocked:

i think im gonna get 3-4, i want to get 3 better cause then i have chance to re-write it, if i get 4 its over and i cant do anything.

instead of usually listening exercise where we listen to stupid radio recordings where silly german people are talking, (which i like) this time we had teacher READING a winnie the pooh book in GERMAN and we had to write what we think happened further. i didnt understand ANYTHING, and this time not like i would get SOMETHING - didnt understand a single word. i swear i dont even know how is "pooh" in german.

i felt rubbish, then i had to write in like handwrite letters but i usually write in something like caps lock letters, its hard to exlain but teacher hates when i write like that, cause ir german its important,cause all nouns atart with capital letter, BUT I WRITE CAPITAL LETTERS BIGGER, A LOT BIGGER THAN USUAL LETTERS.

AHHG THEN in one exercise i thought i had to write "imperativ" not "past" and after i realized it and re-wrote everything so it looked bad.

then i had 1 more exercise where i had to fill in the missing words, which i didnt do, and then one more exercise where i had to write sentences with weil which was my FAVORITE exercise cause i DID it :boxed:

i feel bad.

Hey Liene! :huglove:

Fuc* ! I hope you will get a 3 !!!

You don't need to feel bad cause EVEN I GOTTA SAY

THAT GERMAN IS NOT EASY!!!:boxed:

(but it's not as difficult as french :naughty:)

If you know your mistakes you will get a better

grade in the next test! for example if you had problems

with the verbs (i have lots of problems with irregular verbs

in french) you got to learn more about the verbs and so on...

The next time you can learn one week or two weeks before the test

and then you write down all your questions and problems and

when I'm online you can ask me!

oh and btw 3-4 ... is not really bad... for me.... :blush-anim-cl:

and now don't be sad and smile cause that's the second best thing

you can do with your lips.:wink2:

Hey Liene!

Fuc* ! I hope you will get a 3 !!!

You don't need to feel bad cause EVEN I GOTTA SAY

THAT GERMAN IS NOT EASY!!!:boxed:

(but it's not as difficult as french :naughty:)

If you know your mistakes you will get a better

grade in the next test! for example if you had problems

with the verbs (i have lots of problems with irregular verbs

in french) you got to learn more about the verbs and so on...

The next time you can learn one week or two weeks before the test

and then you write down all your questions and problems and

when I'm online you can ask me!

oh and btw 3-4 ... is not really bad... for me.... :blush-anim-cl:

and now don't be sad and smile cause that's the second best thing

you can do with your lips.:wink2:

yeah i hope so too, but i think you have got a different system. we have 1-10

10 is the best, 1 is the worst.

we learned that in Germany you have 1-6 ? and 1 is the best, and 6 is the worst... yeah ?

yes.. german is hard, and when teacher read the winnie the pooh, she was reading like 5 minutes but NOBODY understood a word, so one girl asked - are we going to listen to this for long ?

and teacher just closed the book and was angry. :shocked:

my sister speaks french, she just had a french boyfriend and she learned it FAST. :naughty:

now i really should smile cause i cant do anything :blink:

only if i get 3 or worse, i can re-write it and get a new test, and do it better.

yeah i hope so too, but i think you have got a different system. we have 1-10

10 is the best, 1 is the worst.

we learned that in Germany you have 1-6 ? and 1 is the best, and 6 is the worst... yeah ?

yes.. german is hard, and when teacher read the winnie the pooh, she was reading like 5 minutes but NOBODY understood a word, so one girl asked - are we going to listen to this for long ?

and teacher just closed the book and was angry. :shocked:

my sister speaks french, she just had a french boyfriend and she learned it FAST. :naughty:

now i really should smile cause i cant do anything :blink:

only if i get 3 or worse, i can re-write it and get a new test, and do it better.

Oh...i didn't know that...yes we have 1-6...

But even if we have a 6 in a test , even if EVERYBODY

got a 6 in a test ... WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REWRITE IT!:boxed:

Lucky you! well,do you rewrite the same test then?

btw...winnie the pooh is in german winnie pooh. :naughty:

Oh...i didn't know that...yes we have 1-6...

But even if we have a 6 in a test , even if EVERYBODY

got a 6 in a test ... WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REWRITE IT!:boxed:

Lucky you! well,do you rewrite the same test then?

btw...winnie the pooh is in german winnie pooh. :naughty:

we are allowed to re write everything under 4, but its in youre free time and usually teachers are more tough when ou re-write it and dont give that good grades, for example german teacher doesnt give nothing more than 6 in re-writed tests.

no we get different test but about the same subject.

oh winnie pooh :)

we have it "Vinijs pūks"