'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

Carlota was learning me Portuguese, and I'm learning Serbian.. :roftl

g2g for dinner now, bye everyone! :huglove:

I gorgot to mention Dutch + French :naughty:

Bye (for the 3rd time tonite lol)

ya lol

in a few months, half way threw the school yr when our terms switch, im learning spanish

then nxt yr i will be taking spanish 2 and german 1

Oh I think I get it. In my school we have an option to learn Spanish too,but I'm just not interested in it.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I gorgot to mention Dutch + French :naughty:

Bye (for the 3rd time tonite lol)

Oh I think I get it. In my school we have an option to learn Spanish too,but I'm just not interested in it.

its one of the languages they perfer you to lear first.

You talk to much. SLOW DOWN!

haha :naughty:

xD

or starve you and attach you to the wall and hang a pizza 1 cm away from your mouth :roftl:

I'd say this:

Hang them on a wall and stuff their mouth with row bird meat. Then start torturing them,beggining from the nails.:mf_rosetinted: (nails are the most painful,trust me.) then do to them the most wildest things so they could just shut up and at the end we throw them in the deep,deep sea with dangerous fish.

That's how it works.:mf_rosetinted:

Hellloooooooo. Shoot me, I fogot your name.

Well it's Keti :naughty:

Katarina is my real name,Keti is just a nickname.

Wait,what's exactly MSN? Is it kind of a chatroom or something? Cos you gave your email adress,I have the email adress as well but I don't have MSN...shoot me if I'm mistaken.:roftl:

Wait,what's exactly MSN? Is it kind of a chatroom or something? Cos you gave your email adress,I have the email adress as well but I don't have MSN...shoot me if I'm mistaken.:roftl:

well its in a way like that, but you add other ppls emails, and they can talk to you. but its not really a chat room (its completely safe too lol_)

Its instant messenger. Its pretty cool, and worldwide.

well its in a way like that, but you add other ppls emails, and they can talk to you. but its not really a chat room (its completely safe too lol_)

Its instant messenger. Its pretty cool, and worldwide.

Yeah I get it now...my friends are begging me to install MSN,but I dunno...I mean,I have myspace and piczo already...

How come that all of my posts here are always on the top of the new page?:roftl:

haha i get that way sometimes too and im like haha new page lol

Yeah I get it now...my friends are begging me to install MSN,but I dunno...I mean,I have myspace and piczo already...

o ya