'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hugs are my favorite things ever. Like, ask any one of the older fourplets.....

what is sammys dream in life?

"TO GET A HUG FROM MIKA!"

Anyway, yeah.......i have a few very close friends that are boys. They are nice kids.....and it seems like every boy in my grade either has some inside joke with me, and ellaborate handshake, or some story abuot this time where we had SO MUCH FUN!

Do you get me? Like......i guess guys are afraid to ask me out becuase they think i jsut want to be friends with ALL boys. wich isnt true.

Then theres a TOTALLY different side of the story.

THEATER BOYS.

As you know, i do alot of theater....(musicals, plays)

And some of the boys i have met are very....well.......um......FEMININE.

Some are just really nice and sweet, but some are totally PEREZ HILTON. Like, oh yeah.......all the way.

So im such great friends with so many kids like that. Like we go to ACTION movies and they cry and stuff. One time a friend of mine came with me and my mom to lunch and then a interior design store and was picking out curtains liek this....

"well.....i think these would go best with the foyer hallway....WAIT NO.....these. I think the brown would suit the downstairs bathroom quite well.

Unless.......you took the bathroom's current curtains and moved them up to the living room, we could use the living room curtains in the hall way and get these new GREEN curtains for the living room! AH! IM FANTASTIC! I VISIONARY!"

Omg, hes the cutest thing ever. He makes me laugh so hard. He actually took a full tour of my house before we left for the store so that he could look at the rooms and make sure te curtains he picked out COMPLIMENTED the room well.

OMG, i love my guy friends.

I getcha.

I have 2 boy friends, there insane. But I have a very lovely boyfriend aswell. There's two other boys I want though.

What about that boy you like, then Lauren messed up your chance? What about him?:blink:

yeah well......fate seems to hate me

yesterday i saw him at the football game. he was playing football with his friends....AND LISTEN TO THIS

his football fleww off course and THIS IS TRUE.....landed at my feet. IT rolled a bit and i stopped it with my foot.

So he came over.......

"Hey sam"

"Hey there"

*grabs the football*

Then....listen, fate hates me....his mom called him

His Mom:"COME ON WERE LEAVING! YOUR BROTHER IS ALL SWEATY FROM THE GAME AND NEEDS TO TAKE A SHOWER!"

My Mom: "SAM! LETS GO! YOUR BROTHERS FRIENDS ARE COMING OVER AND WE NEED TO PICK UP THE PIZZA! LETS GO!"

And so he just left. and i did to.

FATE must have this thing out against me. It must creep into peoples heads at night (in this case both our moms) and go.....MAKE SAMMY's CHANCE TO DAY COMPLETELY SCREW UP! DO IT DO IT DO IT! And then they wake up like zommbies...and fate strikes me down with a big axe.

XD HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAomgmylovelifesucks

Oh. Poor you! That is just....:blink:

Though that last part made me :lmfao:

talking about how badly fate cant stand me. read back a bit....youll see

aww ok

Hello. I feel a bit like a turnip today. What about you?

i just woke up

and i checked my myspace, then i realized i have to miss my sisters bday bcuz i have a golf match (tuesday)

then i realized i have to find a ride to church bcuz its my parents anniversery (wednesday)

LIFE

my life is going well. ive had a great few past months. alot of fun. i love my new school!

Do you have to wear uniform?

girls....

me thinks im gunna peace out.

talk later!

MARIE IS SENDING MY MIKAMAIL TODAY!

KACHING----A!

Lucky girl, I WANT MIKAMAIL. I'll ask Bel.