Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i think im gonna watch it again some time today lol

wat else is up?

you should!! It makes your day a better day:wub2:

nothing really,...wait! I'm going to madeira in 8 days!!:mf_lustslow:

how are you? you're 24/7 on the mfc aren't you?:naughty:

Hiya!

OMG I wonder what was the last time I've watched LiCM DVD!!!:shocked: last time it was - ...about a coulpe of months ago!!

My fav part is on the concert,the Love Today part :das: "girl dresses like a kid for fun - doom doom" I'm like :drool:

yeah, to me it was such a long time ago!!

but I was 'mikazaccen' with a friend, she is totally crazy about zac efron...so we got all our Mika and Zac efron stuff, bought lots of chocolat en did nothing else then watching dvds listening to music and eating as much as we possibly could:naughty:

going to get skinny mika jeans!! :das:

Heeey Marie,how are you??

Wowza,great! What coulour are you buying? I bought purple ones a week ago. :das:

haha nm. me dreading finishing my room lol. my cat just came out from under my bed :roftl:

y?

omg i know!!! loll

Ahahahahaa!

I have to clean up my rabbit's eating plate or however it's called lol :roftl: she made a real mess up here.

nothing really,...wait! I'm going to madeira in 8 days!!:mf_lustslow:

how are you? you're 24/7 on the mfc aren't you?:naughty:

no :fisch: i sleep for like 8 hrs lol.

but during the week, by the time i get on no one is posting :(

Ahahahahaa!

I have to clean up my rabbit's eating plate or however it's called lol :roftl: she made a real mess up here.

haha nice lol

Clean and fresh:naughty:

haha nice

Hello again! :wub2:

Hi Carlota,how are you?

yeah, to me it was such a long time ago!!

but I was 'mikazaccen' with a friend, she is totally crazy about zac efron...so we got all our Mika and Zac efron stuff, bought lots of chocolat en did nothing else then watching dvds listening to music and eating as much as we possibly could:naughty:

It's sooooo does :wub2:

Eeew I hate Zac Efron :puke: but sounds like a big fun!! My friend is obsessed with Kurt Cobain lol,altough he's dead :naughty: so we sometimes do all those stuff,like you and your friend. it's great!!

Hi Carlota,how are you?

It's sooooo does :wub2:

Eeew I hate Zac Efron :puke: but sounds like a big fun!! My friend is obsessed with Kurt Cobain lol,altough he's dead :naughty: so we sometimes do all those stuff,like you and your friend. it's great!!

Helloo keti!

I'm good, you?

Haha

That's great! I get a bit histerical when I see him on tv:naughty:

Me too :naughty: I start screaming and kissing the tv screen :naughty: and then my dad starts screaming at me because of the dirty tv screen :roftl:

haha theyre older than me lol.. ones away at college. and ones going to a community college, and lives here

Woow,they're pretty older than you.

Till about two years ago I was craving for brother or a sister,but now....:naughty: I'm thankful I don't have any of them.

Though I would maybe like to have older sister,she would be around 18 or something...that would be cool.

uugg not this one. she sucks. she turns 18 on tuesday too. loll

brb

Woow,they're pretty older than you.

Till about two years ago I was craving for brother or a sister,but now....:naughty: I'm thankful I don't have any of them.

Though I would maybe like to have older sister,she would be around 18 or something...that would be cool.