'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

You did.

Aww.. :huglove: Hope it'll be better soon!

But.. Join the party! :punk:

Becca!

Am here

Hiiii! Awww,it'll pass! :huglove: what did they do to you,for heaven's sake??!:naughty:

'T'wasn't me, 'twas my dentist :tears::naughty:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH WOW!

I have always wanted braces:blush-anim-cl:

Haha, I used to do aswell, now I regret it..:naughty:

Well...I'm glad I did!:blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

Awww....:thumbdown: what's the feeling? My friend has one,she says it's funny :blink:

It hurts... But they say the first days with it are more painful, then I'll get used to it:naughty:

'T'wasn't me, 'twas my dentist :tears::naughty:

Hahhaa :naughty:

It hurts... But they say the first days with it are more painful, then I'll get used to it:naughty:

Well,that's okay I guess. Do you have the pernament one or the one for just over the night?

Helloo girls!

I've got my dental braces today... My lips and my teeth hurt so badly...

Will take a pic

omg girl, i will have them soon, Žanete TODAY went to pull out one teeth :shocked:, another my friend will have them, and I WILL HAVE TO PULL OUT 2 TOOTH. :tears:

im so sorry for you girl, i could hug you but i have one problem, im not in Portugal. :wink2:

Hahhaa :naughty:

Well,that's okay I guess. Do you have the pernament one or the one for just over the night?

omg girl, i will have them soon, Žanete TODAY went to pull out one teeth :shocked:, another my friend will have them, and I WILL HAVE TO PULL OUT 2 TOOTH. :tears:

im so sorry for you girl, i could hug you but i have one problem, im not in Portugal. :wink2:

Wow:shocked:

It's okay... We can hug virtually:roftl:

:huglove:

Haha... Almost everyone has them here... Guess our teeth have to be "perfect"- pfft -.-'

Pfft indeeed:mf_rosetinted:

My teeth are mostly still growing, itHURTS.

Wow:shocked:

It's okay... We can hug virtually:roftl:

Group hug!

Haha... Almost everyone has them here... Guess our teeth have to be "perfect"- pfft -.-'

Yeah,same's here...I would rather die than to wear dental braces though :thumbdown: I used to wear one,but just over the night,and after about 10 moinths later I quitted,I just couldn't stand the pain :thumbdown: my lips were swollen...bleh. Because it was some crap dental braces...plastic... :puke:

But those you wear are much better :thumb_yello:

Wow:shocked

It's okay... We can hug virtually:roftl

Sure we can :bleh::huglove:

Yeah,same's here...I would rather die than to wear dental braces though :thumbdon: I used to wear one,but just over the night,and after about 10 moinths later I quitted,I just couldn't stand the pain :thumbdown: my lips were swollen...bleh. Because it was some crap dental braces...plastic... :puke:

But those you wear are much better :thumb_ello:

Sure we can :bleh::huglove:

reaLLY???:blink: and i wanna wear it badly:blink:

stvaro mi je to neki hir...da to nosim i ispravim zube....koji sam ja...:insane:

Lol! Me too

Im only 12 too.

Ohh Im gonnab be such a whore when Im older.

you made me laugh so hard :roftl:

youre not gonna be a whore ....pffff stop talking such a nonsense. everybody does chicken, it doesnt make you a whore. if you ask money for it, THEN youre being a whore. :roftl::naughty:

Hellooo girls!

My teeth are hurting so badly, aaarrrgggghh

Wow

It's okay... We can hug virtually

omg im so sorry for you, do you have white or metal color ? the white ones are a lot more expensive and you can hardly see them from a distance though they are the same.

my sister had white ones but im gonna have metal ones :thumbdown:

its only becasue she was older when she had them and it looked foolish on 23 old girl.

but my tooth are so awfulk that i dont care about pain, i want them cause my tooth are gonna be NORMAL then. you cant imagine how bad feeling is that when you have to hide youre smile because of how stuoid youre tooth looks :boxed::tears:

Babelfish sucks. It's 'Het gaat goed, hoe is het met jou?' :mf_rosetinted: :roftl

Het gaat goed.

?:blink::blink:

:roftl::roftl:

How did your geography test passed today Becca? Sorry if you've mentioned it here already,I didn't read it:wink2:

sry...what r u talkin bout?:blink

my comp became veeeeeeery slow...:thumbdown

"im goin crazy now...":hair

Mostly about Carlota's new dental braces :thumb_yello:

That's Dutch.

I said: 'Babelfish sucks. It's "I'm fine, and you?"

I'm fine.'

I'll just pretend I know what your talking about:mf_rosetinted:

you made me laugh so hard :roftl:

youre not gonna be a whore ....pffff stop talking such a nonsense. everybody does chicken, it doesnt make you a whore. if you ask money for it, THEN youre being a whore. :roftl::naughty:

LIENE!:shocked:

Yeah,same's here...I would rather die than to wear dental braces though :thumbdown: I used to wear one,but just over the night,and after about 10 moinths later I quitted,I just couldn't stand the pain :thumbdown: my lips were swollen...bleh. Because it was some crap dental braces...plastic... :puke:

But those you wear are much better :thumb_yello:

OMG i cant beleive, we nhave the same story, i had to wear something SIMILAR to braces, it was more like something plastic. i had to wear it at homw and at night only, i quited cause it hurt so much. My doctor said if i would wear them normally i would not to have to wear real braces now. my mom even said she will give me 100 pounds if i were it.

i didnt, now i have to wear real braces. :boxed: