'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG i cant beleive, we nhave the same story, i had to wear something SIMILAR to braces, it was more like something plastic. i had to wear it at homw and at night only, i quited cause it hurt so much. My doctor said if i would wear them normally i would not to have to wear real braces now. my mom even said she will give me 100 pounds if i were it.

i didnt, now i have to wear real braces. :boxed:

i used to wear that plasic crap too:blink: bnut it didn't hurt...it was just...i:puke: yuck.....

Yeah,same's here...I would rather die than to wear dental braces though :thumbdown I used to wear one,but just over the night,and after about 10 moinths later I quitted,I just couldn't stand the pain :thumbdown my lips were swollen...bleh. Because it was some crap dental braces...plastic...

But those you wear are much better

Sure we can :bleh :huglove

Ouch! That's awful!

you made me laugh so hard :roftl:

youre not gonna be a whore ....pffff stop talking such a nonsense. everybody does chicken, it doesnt make you a whore. if you ask money for it, THEN youre being a whore. :roftl:naughty

omg im so sorry for you, do you have white or metal color ? the white ones are a lot more expensive and you can hardly see them from a distance though they are the same.

my sister had white ones but im gonna have metal ones :thumbdown

its only becasue she was older when she had them and it looked foolish on 23 old girl.

but my tooth are so awfulk that i dont care about pain, i want them cause my tooth are gonna be NORMAL then. you cant imagine how bad feeling is that when you have to hide youre smile because of how stuoid youre tooth looks :boxed:tears

Metal :bleh: And the rubber bands to put on the metal are purple:wub2:

Oh, I bet they're not!

I'll just pretend I know what your talking about:mf_rosetinted:

LIENE!:shocked:

Good. I teached Carlota a little bit Dutch a few days ago, and she asked me how I was in Dutch. But she used babelfish to translate it from portuguese I think, and it wasn't right. So I corrected her. :wink2:

reaLLY???:blink: and i wanna wear it badly:blink:

stvaro mi je to neki hir...da to nosim i ispravim zube....koji sam ja...:insane:

A što bi htela da nosiš protezu?:roftl: ja sam nosila jedno vreme onu noćnu,i gornju i donju,sad ne :bleh: I've got bunny teeth. But I love them.

a šta,kakvi su ti zubi?

It was pretty easy. :naughty:

Geography :naughty:

OMG i cant beleive, we nhave the same story, i had to wear something SIMILAR to braces, it was more like something plastic. i had to wear it at homw and at night only, i quited cause it hurt so much. My doctor said if i would wear them normally i would not to have to wear real braces now. my mom even said she will give me 100 pounds if i were it.

i didnt, now i have to wear real braces. :boxed

Yeah,exactly! But I haven't been on control to my dentist for...well,since January:roftl: whever I go to that Health Centre or whatever it's called in english,I run away when I see that dentist who took care about my teeth :roftl:

i used to wear that plasic crap too:blink: bnut it didn't hurt...it was just...i:puke yuck.....

Yup,that's right.:thumbdown:

What's babelfish?blink:

I think it's online translator.

You've been spending too long with our lovely Mafa

yep, its only her fault im THAT pervert :mf_rosetinted:

me and mafaaa - :glasses3:

i used to wear that plasic crap too:blink: bnut it didn't hurt...it was just...i yuck.....

well it was disgusting, it didnt hurt wearing them but it hurt when i took it out.

it felt like i wouldnt open my mouth for like MONTH.

Ouch! That's awful!

Metal. And the rubber bands to put on the metal are purple.

Oh, I bet they're not!

oh i see, i cant wait to wear my braces. from one side i dont want them but from other side i want it to end sooner.

Geography:

Yeah,exactly! But I haven't been on control to my dentist for...well,since January:roftl: whever I go to that Health Centre or whatever it's called in english,I run away when I see that dentist who took care about my teeth :roftl:

OMG i rememer ALL my dentisnt ive had in my life :naughty:

once there was a dentist who gave me a puzzle when i left, then i liked him :naughty:

carlota can you take a pic of youre braces ? PLEASE.

well it was disgusting, it didnt hurt wearing them but it hurt when i took it out.

it felt like i wouldnt open my mouth for like MONTH.

OMG i rememer ALL my dentisnt ive had in my life :naughty:

once there was a dentist who gave me a puzzle when i left, then i liked him :naughty:

EXACTLY! That's exacty the feeling I had everysingle morning. I wanted to puke.

Hahaa,my dentist didn't give me a thing. Just braces :naughty:

But ya know what the worst thing was?! When I had to give the PRINTS of my teeth for braces. Then I SERIOUSLY,LITERALLY puked.

g2g, bye everyone! Love you guys! :hugloye:

Bah-bye,love ya too! :huglove:

Heree liene HPIM2819.jpg

Awww,it looks so cute on you!

EXACTLY! That's exacty the feeling I had everysingle morning. I wanted to puke.

Hahaa,my dentist didn't give me a thing. Just braces :naughty:

But ya know what the worst thing was?! When I had to give the PRINTS of my teeth for braces. Then I SERIOUSLY,LITERALLY puked.

Bah-bye,love ya too! :huglove:

Awww,it looks so cute on you!

Thanks!

I had to do prints aswell, I was almost puking:thumbdown:

Thanks!

I had to do prints aswell, I was almost puking:thumbdown:

It was soooo fukin awful!!! :puke:

HI

Hi :mf_rosetinted

good, how are you?

school sucks btw...I absolutely hate it:thumbdown:

Tell me 'bout it :thumbdown: i'm fine. Anything new? How was your school today?

Heree liene HPIM2819.jpg

:thumb_yello:

niiiice.

i like :)

looks cute on you.

you know what happened ? in our school came 2 new girls, who looked SO VAIN.

i said to Žanete that, but one guy heard that, told it to them. they are not from my class but from other 8 class.

so now i invited one of her in this portal in Latvia... she wrote me a letter : "tell me one reason why you invite a such a vain girl like me ? "

:shocked:

i wrote back a letter, a positive letter, hope she understands.