'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

wooow,beautiful:wub2

MINE TOO!!!:mf_lustslow

wow,as mika does?!really?!lucky u!:mf_lustslow

Yeah :wub2: i'll post the pic to you :thumb_yello:

aw yes:sneaky2 i g2g to finish my ...actually to start finishing my hw :thumbdown:

see ya keti...bye fourplets :bye

kisses:huglove:

I should do that too :naughty: but this chair is somehow suprisingly amazingly comfortable to me :mf_rosetinted:

Byeeeee :huglove:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh,that! Yeah,I hate moments like that too :thumbdown: I'm afraid of dark sometimes :naughty:

Me too! I start imagining things:roftl:

I heard serbia is a awful country... Lots of shooting sometimes... Is it true? You seem to be fine there!

I'm good, and u ?

Me too!

Me too! I start imagining things:roftl:

I heard serbia is a awful country... Lots of shooting sometimes... Is it true? You seem to be fine there!

Yeah,same's here :naughty: probably I watch too many horror movies.

You probably heard it on the news? Well,it all depends,here are some regions where some people just can't solve some problems of theirs,let me say it like that...and the shooting is only sometimes,not always..but Serbia as a country isn't awful at all,actually it's very pretty,only some people in it are acting weird...like everywhere,anyway.!

Me too!

Yeah,same's here :naughty: probably I watch too many horror movies.

You probably heard it on the news? Well,it all depends,here are some regions where some people just can't solve some problems of theirs,let me say it like that...and the shooting is only sometimes,not always..but Serbia as a country isn't awful at all,actually it's very pretty,only some people in it are acting weird...like everywhere,anyway.!

Me too:roftl: I watch them thinking I won't be scared and all, but then I am....:roftl:

Yeah!

Oh I know, Serbia is beautiful! I was wondering if it the insane situation was that bad! Exactly... There are some weird things happenning all over the world... Cruel people...:thumbdown:

Me too:roftl: I watch them thinking I won't be scared and all, but then I am....:roftl

Yeah!

Oh I know, Serbia is beautiful! I was wondering if it the insane situation was that bad! Exactly... There are some weird things happenning all over the world... Cruel people...:thumbdown:

Well,like I said somewhere it is,somewhere not...very messy thing :naughty:

Yeah,that's right...sometimes,when I watch the news and I hear something really awful and bad happened in some part of the world,I ask myself:"Where THE HELL is this world going to?!":thumbdown:

Yeah,that's right...sometimes,when I watch the news and I hear something really awful and bad happened in some part of the world,I ask myself:"Where THE HELL is this world going to?!":thumbdown:

Hey girl .

Last night I was talking to my father and I told him I have a Serbian friend. Now, my father wants me to ask you what do you think about Kosovo getting independent . :roftl:

So... what do u think ?

Haha here it's the same... But not shooting... Sometimes there's murders, but you only are in danger if you look out for that places...:naughty:

Exactly! People are asleep, most of them hear the news and it's already normal. I don't think it's normal! How come everyday children die starving, how come everyday people bomb cities and innocent people die, how can everyday an innocent person gets her house bombed, comes out alive but has nothing else that she owns... It's awful..

CARLOTA! Thank YOU!

I haven't even got any homework...

How are you?

Haha

Seriously? Wow! I have phisics homework and french homework, but I don't get a thing!

Hey girl .

Last night I was talking to my father and I told him I have a Serbian friend. Now, my father wants me to ask you what do you think about Kosovo getting independent . :roftl:

So... what do u think ?

Frankly,I find it all veeery boring :naughty: I dunno. I don't think a lot about that. If they want in independet,then go to hell,let it be independent...but on the other hand,maybe it's a pitty it's independent now cos many worth sanctuaries and monasteries and everything are actually on Kosovo...and now they consider it non-Serbian...pfffft :naughty:

hi girls. :)

i got 6 out of 10 in my german test. and only 3 out of 9 people got sucsesful grade (4-10) so teacher let EVERYBODY to correct those mistakes and get a better grade. :)

maximum 3 grades more :punk:

how are you girls ? im studying for my chemistry test fro tomorrow.

Frankly,I find it all veeery boring :naughty: I dunno. I don't think a lot about that. If they want in independet,then go to hell,let it be independent...but on the other hand,maybe it's a pitty it's independent now cos many worth sanctuaries and monasteries and everything are actually on Kosovo...and now they consider it non-Serbian...pfffft :naughty:

Lol ! Why did I think you will tell me something like "I dont care" ? I think I was right . lol

i got 6 out of 10 in my german test. and only 3 out of 9 people got sucsesful grade (4-10) so teacher let EVERYBODY to correct those mistakes and get a better grade. :)

maximum 3 grades more :punk:

IT IS SOOOO COOL, girl ! I'm very very very happy for you ! :wink2:

I have my first test next wednesday... it is going to be chemistry . lol

Haha here it's the same... But not shooting... Sometimes there's murders, but you only are in danger if you look out for that places...:naughty

Exactly! People are asleep, most of them hear the news and it's already normal. I don't think it's normal! How come everyday children die starving, how come everyday people bomb cities and innocent people die, how can everyday an innocent person gets her house bombed, comes out alive but has nothing else that she owns... It's awful..

!

I totally agree...geez,I get depressed even thinking about that...it's really bad and people should wake up and take something in their hands,not just to stand like plants and promise better times and everything,when it's actually NOT gonna happen! Gosh I hate politics...I find it stupid. Maybe if people who are the most appreciated in politics at the moment would behave more serious I'd get different impression...:thumbdown:

maximum 3 grades more :punk

Hi Liene! Wowza,that's great!:punk:

I'm fine,I must go soon...:thumbdown:

Lol ! Why did I think you will tell me something like "I dont care" ? I think I was right . lol

Yes you were!:thumb_yello:

IT IS SOOOO COOL, girl ! I'm very very very happy for you ! :wink2

I have my first test next wednesday... it is going to be chemistry . lol

Man I HATE chemistry...we have our test on Tuesday.

oh thanks.

i wish you luck, i dont like chemistry, but im studying :naughty:

Hi Liene! Wowza,that's great!:punk:

I'm fine,I must go soon...:thumbdown:

Yes you were!:thumb_yello:

Man I HATE chemistry...we have our test on Tuesday.

I FREAKING HATE CHEMISTRY TOO !!! :thumbdown:

I FREAKING HATE CHEMISTRY TOO !!! :thumbdown:

I hate it becuse of the professor!!!:mf_rosetinted: he's not normal.

Aw I gotta go now :tears: didn't do my hw :shocked: I better run now...:naughty: sadly...so,see ya tomorrow,was nice to talk to you all!

Bye now,sweet dreams everyone,love you! :huglove:

I totally agree...geez,I get depressed even thinking about that...it's really bad and people should wake up and take something in their hands,not just to stand like plants and promise better times and everything,when it's actually NOT gonna happen! Gosh I hate politics...I find it stupid. Maybe if people who are the most appreciated in politics at the moment would behave more serious I'd get different impression...:thumbdown:

Exactly! I agree in every word you just wrote. Have nothing else to add really!:bleh: