'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. I g2g for dinner, see ya tonight, hopefully. :huglove: Well, later tonight. :naughty

I hope so :naughty:

:tears: okay,see ya,bye! :bye:

Whats'up !!!

:mf_rosetinted:

Hiya.

Nothing special,lurking around,you?

It's 13th July and Mika is going to play a gig in Netherlands:

Becca - *at home* *hitting her head against the walls* AHHHHHHHHHH !!! I WANNA KILL EVERYONE !!! I CANT I JUST GO TO THE GIG ?!?!?!? AHHHHHHH !!! *hits her head stronger than before and hurts herself... stops hitting the wall*

Mother - Becca ! Stop screaming !!! You are not going to the gig anyway !

Becca - *leaves house and goes to the garden* *sees a taxi* *has an idea* *Runs to her house, and then to her room, pick all the money she was saving from a possible gig and puts it in a backpack* Mom, I'm going to a walk .

Mother - Alright .

Becca - *Leaves with the backpack (of course) and runs to get a taxi*

Taxidriver - Where are you going?

Becca - Amsterdan... as fast as you can, please.

*In half hour they arrive Amsterdan (I dont know how far away is Amsterdan from your house)... it's 12am*

Taxidriver - It's 20€

Becca- :boxed: Ok . . . *gives the money to the taxydriver* Thanks you .

Taxidriver - *leaves*

Becca - *checks the money* hum... 20... 40... 90... 120€ ! OMG ! For how long was I saving money ? :shocked: Cool ! :naughty: *goes to the place where you can buy tickets* I want a ticket for the Mika's gig tonight .

Tickets man - It's 30€.

Becca- *gives the money* *goes to some place where you can buy food and fulls the backpack with food and drinks*

*Becca goes to the place where it's the queue to get into the place where it's going to be the gig*

Someone - OMG ! You should be kidding me !! Becca ? :roftl:

Becca - *turns around to see who's talking* *it's Mafa and Carlota, they had told in MFC they both were going to Amsterdan's gig together* Mafaaaaa !!! Carlotaaaaaa !!!

Carlota - But . . . you told us you aren't coming !!

Becca - I run away from home... I got a taxi and I got here . My mom will kill me when I came back, but I would kill myself if I didn't see that gig !!

Someone continues please . :wink2:

peopleeee

I can only stay like 10 minutes :tears: but am here anyway

how are you ?

Hi Bel !!

hi are you my lovely fourplets ?

i have SOMETHING TO TELL YOU. SO COOL.. OMG NOBODY KNOWS THIS... ITS SOMETHING SPECIAL. :punk:

WANNA HEAR ? ITS ABOUT ALL OF YOU..

TELL !!! :shocked:

hi are you my lovely fourplets ?

i have SOMETHING TO TELL YOU. SO COOL.. OMG NOBODY KNOWS THIS... ITS SOMETHING SPECIAL. :punk:

WANNA HEAR ? ITS ABOUT ALL OF YOU..

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL! :shocked:

It's 13th July and Mika is going to play a gig in Netherlands:

Becca - *at home* *hitting her head against the walls* AHHHHHHHHHH !!! I WANNA KILL EVERYONE !!! I CANT I JUST GO TO THE GIG ?!?!?!? AHHHHHHH !!! *hits her head stronger than before and hurts herself... stops hitting the wall*

Mother - Becca ! Stop screaming !!! You are not going to the gig anyway !

Becca - *leaves house and goes to the garden* *sees a taxi* *has an idea* *Runs to her house, and then to her room, pick all the money she was saving from a possible gig and puts it in a backpack* Mom, I'm going to a walk .

Mother - Alright .

Becca - *Leaves with the backpack (of course) and runs to get a taxi*

Taxidriver - Where are you going?

Becca - Amsterdan... as fast as you can, please.

*In half hour they arrive Amsterdan (I dont know how far away is Amsterdan from your house)... it's 12am*

Taxidriver - It's 20€

Becca- :boxed: Ok . . . *gives the money to the taxydriver* Thanks you .

Taxidriver - *leaves*

Becca - *checks the money* hum... 20... 40... 90... 120€ ! OMG ! For how long was I saving money ? :shocked: Cool ! :naughty *goes to the place where you can buy tickets* I want a ticket for the Mika's gig tonight .

Tickets man - It's 30€.

Becca- *gives the money* *goes to some place where you can buy food and fulls the backpack with food and drinks*

*Becca goes to the place where it's the queue to get into the place where it's going to be the gig*

Someone - OMG ! You should be kidding me !! Becca ? :roftl:

Becca - *turns around to see who's talking* *it's Mafa and Carlota, they had told in MFC they both were going to Amsterdan's gig together* Mafaaaaa !!! Carlotaaaaaa !!!

Carlota - But . . . you told us you aren't coming !!

Becca - I run away from home... I got a taxi and I got here . My mom will kill me when I came back, but I would kill myself if I didn't see that gig !!

Someone continues please . :wink2:

My house is 2 hours with train from Amsterdam.. :roftl: