'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it! But it looks to white to be Mika.. :naughty: But it still looks like mika tho xP

Yeah,it does :naughty: but the pic was really dark,so I made it a little bit brighter in photoshop.

Apparently his face became a little bit overbrighter than it really should be :naughty:

I love yours too :wub2:

Continue the daydream... feed just the Mika's need writing about him .

I was never into it!!

You all were the ones who wrote it.

Hellooo girls! What's up?

I know there's a daydream, and I'm SO SORRY, but I can't read it now..

Hi Carlota,how are you? :bye:

lol, I noticed.

I just love his face in mine! :wub2:

Yeah :wub2: oh and I love that interview! It's one of my favs actually.

I love this pic in mine cos he has that melancholic,a little bit poetic look,also maybe a bit worried....oh I love it.:mf_rosetinted:

Hey keti! I'm good, a bit tired, and have loooaaads of hw, but am pretty good

You?

Yeah,I don't have that much of homework but to STUDY!!:shocked: tomorrow physics teacher,chemistry reacher and biology teacher will question us! :thumbdown:

You have that interview? I had it but I lost it! :shocked:

Uhuh. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah,I used to have one program for downloading videos from YouTube (I used to download about 15 videos pro day :mf_rosetinted:) but then some error occured and my PC system fell down and deleted everything and was completely f*cked up...so I had ummm,a little fight with my dad :naughty: and now I can't download a thing.

But yeah,I have that video. I'll burn it to the CD and then give it to you when we meet.:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah,I used to have one program for downloading videos from YouTube (I used to download about 15 videos pro day :mf_rosetinted:) but then some error occured and my PC system fell down and deleted everything and was completely f*cked up...so I had ummm,a little fight with my dad :naughty: and now I can't download a thing.

But yeah,I have that video. I'll burn it to the CD and then give it to you when we meet.:mf_rosetinted:

Don't you just have the youtube link? :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah,I don't have that much of homework but to STUDY!!:shocked: tomorrow physics teacher,chemistry reacher and biology teacher will question us! :thumbdown:

Wow!! I have to study phisics and chemistry, and have the hw after that!

You may still give it to me when we meet. :naughty:

But thanks anyway. :huglove:

You're welcome anytime.

Wow!! I have to study phisics and chemistry, and have the hw after that!

I've already done my hw for physics...and chemistry...not sure if it's all correct though :naughty:

I don't know. I don't even have the 1st DVD.. :thumbdown: I won't be able to watch it anyway.

My mom got me mine when she was in Berlin. If she didn't go there,I probably would like never get it :naughty: but I don't think she will go to Berlin again anytime soon :mf_rosetinted:

edit : why won't you be able to watch it?

My mom got me mine when she was in Berlin. If she didn't go there,I probably would like never get it :naughty: but I don't think she will go to Berlin again anytime soon :mf_rosetinted:

edit : why won't you be able to watch it?

I can buy it here.. just a 5 minutes walk and 13 euros and i have it.. but I don't have the money. :roftl:

I may not put my sound on downstairs or take my laptop upstairs. :crybaby:

I can buy it here.. just a 5 minutes walk and 13 euros and i have it.. but I don't have the money. :roftl:

I may not put my sound on downstairs or take my laptop upstairs. :crybaby:

Lol can't you just borrow the money? From your...parents?:naughty:

Erhm.. No. They never lend me money, and they don't like Mika nor my obsession! :shocked:

My parents give me money when I'm a good girl :mf_rosetinted: or for my birthday,New Year...that stuff. I got quite a lot of money for my bday now...and I'm trying NOT to spend it :naughty: but shoot,I have only 2/3 of it at the moment :naughty: