'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get pocket money, 3 euros every week.

I don't have the particular pocket money...it's more like,"Give me the money". And if they give it to me,then great,if not - weeell,we'll think off something...:roftl:

hi again :D I'm back from town aaaaand i couldn't cut my hair as i planned:thumbdown:

how r u girls?

All the five hair studios you were in were preoccupied?:naughty:

Hi :huglove: I'm fine,you?

I don't have the particular pocket money...it's more like,"Give me the money". And if they give it to me,then great,if not - weeell,we'll think off something...:roftl:

I get my pocket money on saturday, and they don't even want to give it to me on friday once. :sneaky2:

3 a week.

Hi btw.

hi!:D well me too bout 3E:wink2: dipendes.....

I don't have the particular pocket money...it's more like,"Give me the money". And if they give it to me,then great,if not - weeell,we'll think off something...:rofl:

yes,they were:thumbdown:

i just could here"sry we're full" :mf_rosetinted:

aw yes...i'm average...hate when im that way...i'd be happier if i was sad:glasses2:

I get my pocket money on saturday, and they don't even want to give it to me on friday once. :sneaky2:

My parents usually give me a little bit of money when I go to school,for the food you know...but sometimes they just say:!You have your own money". :mf_rosetinted:

You get your money in Euros,but here I get it in dinars :roftl:

yes,they were:thumbdown:

i just could here"sry we're full" :mf_rosetinted:

aw yes...i'm average...hate when im that way...i'd be happier if i was sad:glasses2:

How come all the people in Montenegro decided to cut their hair just in this moment?:roftl:

I'm blehbleh.

My parents usually give me a little bit of money when I go to school,for the food you know...but sometimes they just say:!You have your own money". :mf_rosetinted:

You get your money in Euros,but here I get it in dinars :roftl:

How come all the people in Montenegro decided to cut their hair just in this moment?:roftl:

I'm blehbleh.

You can buy candy here, but you have to bring your own food.

You can buy candy here, but you have to bring your own food.

We have a little store in our school where you can buy food and drink,but it sucks. So me and my crew always go out of the school building and the schoolyard :naughty: we go in some normal shops and buy decent food.:naughty:

We have a little store in our school where you can buy food and drink,but it sucks. So me and my crew always go out of the school building and the schoolyard :naughty: we go in some normal shops and buy decent food.:naughty:

Well.. there's something like a shopping center or whatever it's called.. There's a supermarket there and sometimes people go there but the breaks are 20 minutes and you have to cycle for 5 minutes.. so.. :mf_rosetinted:

My parents usually give me a little bit of money when I go to school,for the food you know...but sometimes they just say:!You have your own money". :mf_rostintd:

You get your money in Euros,but here I get it in dinars :roft

How come all the people in Montenegro decided to cut their hair just in this moment?:roft:

I'm blehbleh.

really...!:shocked::shocked:i have no idea!:boxed: thay'r nuts.:mf_rosetinted: the only normal person in "hoooole"(like it's huge and actuall it's like a spot:naughty:) town is me:mf_rosetinted:

i get money in euros too:bleh:

Well.. there's something like a shopping center or whatever it's called.. There's a supermarket there and sometimes people go there but the breacks are 20 minutes and you have to cycle for 5 minutes.. so.. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah...well :mf_rosetinted:

Are you going to change your custom title?:bleh:

really...!:shockhocked:i have no idea!:boxed: thay'r nuts.:mf_rosetinted: the only normal person in "hoooole"(like it's huge and actuall it's like a spot:naughty) town is me:mf_rosetinted:

i get money in euros too:bleh:

I didn't quite understand your second sentence...:boxed: but oh well!:bleh:

I get it in dinars! 1 Euro is about 80 dinars :naughty:

I didn't quite understand your second sentence...:boxed: but oh well!:blh:

I get it in dinars! 1 Euro is about 80 dinars :naughty:

well it doesn't metter. (samo kazem da su svi u mom ciiiijelom gradu ludi-a rekla sam to ciiiiiijelom kao da je ogroman a ne mala tackica -kolicki je,samo to:naughty: a da sam samo ja nomalna:mf_rosetinted:)

yeah i know,but i'd confuse with so much money:blink:-80 ... imagine 80 but not dinars but euros in ur pocket:shocked: mmmmmmmm:naughty:

well it doesn't metter. (samo kazem da su svi u mom ciiiijelom gradu ludi-a rekla sam to ciiiiiijelom kao da je ogroman a ne mala tackica -kolicki je,samo to:naughty: a da sam samo ja nomalna:mf_rosetinted:)

yeah i know,but i'd confuse with so much money:blink:-80 ... imagine 80 but not dinars but euros in ur pocket:shocked: mmmmmmmm:naughty:

Ahaaaaaaaa....tako :naughty:

Oh yeess,that would be super :das: