'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.. I feel like I joined at a moment everyone was active.. now I feel like it's getting more death everyday.

Bye! :huglove:

don't say that it sounds ... weird ... feels like our last breath :roftl:

but if it is gettin quieter and quieter well then its our job to revive it yeah ? and get more people on it

people ... heaven cannot die :wub2:

don't say that it sounds ... weird ... feels like our last breath :roftl:

but if it is gettin quieter and quieter well then its our job to revive it yeah ? and get more people on it

people ... heaven cannot die :wub2:

WELL SPOKEN!!

hows it going?

Hi Marie! Wow,it passed pretty long since we've talked for the last time!

I'm okay,and you?

that is for sure!

i am very good! i finished all my homework, and so the rest of the weekend is going to be fun. and, we have monday off school! :punk:

hey, did you ever finish your mika portrait?

that is for sure!

i am very good! i finished all my homework, and so the rest of the weekend is going to be fun. and, we have monday off school! :punk:

hey, did you ever finish your mika portrait?

I have to study tomorrow,a LOT,unfortunately!!

Lucky you,Monday off :tears:

Yes,I have,I sent it today for the yearbook! You wanna see it? I have to upload it on PB.

OMG! :mf_lustslow:

that PIC!!!

THE PAINTING IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really like it? Thank you :blush-anim-cl: I made it in more artistic way...I know you can't really see it's actually MIKA :naughty: but,someone who knows that photo,knows that this is Mika!:bleh:

I've also done the drawing of Mika...do you wanna see it too?:naughty: sorry if I'm boring.

You really like it? Thank you :blush-anim-cl: I made it in more artistic way...I know you can't really see it's actually MIKA :naughty: but,someone who knows that photo,knows that this is Mika!:bleh:

I've also done the drawing of Mika...do you wanna see it too?:naughty: sorry if I'm boring.

no i would lOVE TO!! that is so far from boring!!

Okay...thank you!

Here it is

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll225/Der_Prozess/Other%20stuff/Mikaslika1.jpg

I know it doesn't look like him,everybody's been telling me that :thumbdown:

awwwww he's SOOOOoooOOOOoooOOO cute!!!!!!!!!

you are AMAZING at drawing him!

i try, but it never looks a bit like him!

awwwww he's SOOOOoooOOOOoooOOO cute!!!!!!!!!

you are AMAZING at drawing him!

i try, but it never looks a bit like him!

Thank you very much!

Now you really make me blush :blush-anim-cl:

I know,I've tried for a couple of times to draw him but every time it turned out to look like someone completely different! Kevin Jonas most of the time :naughty:

I worked on that drawing for about two months,since July! And then I left it,I was affraid to continue drawing it,LOL!:bleh: but since it was for the yearbook,I HAD to finish it sooner or later,so...there it goes...

Thank you very much!

Now you really make me blush :blush-anim-cl:

I know,I've tried for a couple of times to draw him but every time it turned out to look like someone completely different! Kevin Jonas most of the time :naughty:

I worked on that drawing for about two months,since July! And then I left it,I was affraid to continue drawing it,LOL!:bleh: but since it was for the yearbook,I HAD to finish it sooner or later,so...there it goes...

i think you're going to be REALLY good. you better be going into an art career!!! are you??