Holy crap. I'm a bad, bad fan - I'd forgotten all about this! Sorry John...I still love you! :tears:

Ingie - let me know if there's still time for me to get something in. :thumb_yello:

Me too. I've got some pics of us enjoying the fruits of John's labour (i.e. hot chocolate and donuts :naughty:) and I'd like to write a message. Sorry I'm late. :boxed:

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't worry, ingie. :wink2: glad to know some entries are coming.

I'm sure it'll sort out good. do you plan to post pics later on?

I am, definately:thumb_yello:

For the book, who's doing the cover?

Are we each going to draw something and the get it added to the cover???

Well, basically I will have to do it now, but if you want to donate some art or anything, just go ahead:thumb_yello:

Holy crap. I'm a bad, bad fan - I'd forgotten all about this! Sorry John...I still love you! :tears:

Ingie - let me know if there's still time for me to get something in.

Me too. I've got some pics of us enjoying the fruits of John's labour (i.e. hot chocolate and donuts :naughty:) and I'd like to write a message. Sorry I'm late. :boxed:

Yeah, I'm still putting it all together, so there is still time, don't worry!:thumb_yello:

Ingie, it seemed i had posted a little message on the forum but now you have the letter in your PM box!

Kisses

coucou!

moi aussi j'ai participe,c'etait la moindre des choses..(n'y voit rien de sous entendu:naughty: : tu es toujours la future Mme dubuque,a arras ou ailleurs,un jour ça arrivera:wink2:)

Love, it's still in the works, bare with me I had a long week. It will be done soon:thumb_yello:

oh, we are more than on time. just asking :bleh:

yeah.. partying like mad and mika paying for the drinks... :mf_rosetinted::sneaky2: