Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Good but uni is making my life a hell :shocked::naughty::roftl:

how about you ?

Mostly are about how i gain weight and i can't lose it !:boxed:

Oh -- I cannot lose my weight either..... I don't know WHY - I don't eat much and excersice everyday :boxed:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am GREAT today! But, it is a C R A Z Y day at the office!!!!! :insane:

Oh, hope it goes better................

Good but uni is making my life a hell :shocked::naughty::roftl:

how about you ?

Mostly are about how i gain weight and i can't lose it !:boxed:

I know, uni sucks. Im ok, looking for a job, but now its very hard to find one.

I have that same problem. The doctor put me on a diet and I do exercise all the days, but cant loose my weight

Topic for today:

Do you have a best friend?

I didn't until the MFC! :wub2:

I met my BEST FRIEND on the MFC -- and then we met in person at Mika's concert in New York! Then she came to Florida for the MFC Meet Up! We talk every day and she is the BESTEST friend I have ever had in my life! I ♥ her very much! .... and that is Lucy..... :naughty:

---- I have also made other GREAT friends here on the MFC that are an everyday part of my life *even in the Real World* Alex {cheeseygoodness} and Aimee (I<3 MIKA!!!!!) ...as well as MANY others!

I ♥ the MFC :wub2:

I met my BEST FRIEND on the MFC -- and then we met in person at Mika's concert in New York! Then she came to Florida for the MFC Meet Up! We talk every day and she is the BESTEST friend I have ever had in my life! I ♥ her very much! .... and that is Lucy..... :naughty:

---- I have also made other GREAT friends here on the MFC that are an everyday part of my life *even in the Real World* Alex {cheeseygoodness} and Aimee (I<3 MIKA!!!!!) ...as well as MANY others!

Awww it's so nice:wub2:

@Romis- i mean anywhere:naughty:

how are you?

Topic for today:

Do you have a best friend?

I think i can say yes to that now. I have a friend to who i can say everything! I used to have one super best friend from my chilhood, but it become emo and thats over (after becoming emo she changed a lot :| )

I have a lot of just friends, but i don't think i can be oper enought with them. There is certain people with whom im open (:

Here? :naughty:

yes, I have a best friend, I met her in march :)

and I'm getting new best friends, which is good

I love mfc too much to leave it (and I thought about it some weeks ago). But I have met lots of people i really love now, and didnt want to leave then alone on here...........:wink2: Like Romis said: This is great!

HOLLY!!!!!!!! thank you so much for this!!!

I truly appreciated it!!!

And of course, you know you are my best friend!!!!!!!!! always!!!!!!!!