Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Hey! :bye:

Hey! :D

How are you?:wink2: I like your signature!

hehe,,you bought nice presents?:naughty:

and the trees pics,,they'll come,,:bleh:

erm, kinda.. actually yeah, my dad spent much money for my little niece, he bought her.. erm, i don't know how to explain:naughty:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I know he is here, but havent talk to him never.......... Now I need to see a pic of him.

I love him!! He is really hot!!! And has a green eye and the other is blue!:roftl:

I have to go now girls.........

Nice to see ya Cherish and Bab!!! :bye:

Love ya! And Merry Christmas!

Merry christmas to you too,,:wink2:

byebye:huglove:

Heeey!

I'm gooooood! It's such a good day today :wub2: How are you?

I made that siggie yesterday when i found that pic :wub2:

I'm fine, i went shopping today, and i'm ready for Christmas! Though i just read that Latvia won't take a part in Eurovision this year, and that sucks! :thumbdown:

wow, you can make them? cool!

I'm fine, i went shopping today, and i'm ready for Christmas! Though i just read that Latvia won't take a part in Eurovision this year, and that sucks! :thumbdown:

wow, you can make them? cool!

Oh, cool! I went shopping yesterday and i have all present too. I just find out that Mika's DVD is in Lithuania and i'm soooo gonna get it :wub2: That just made my day!!

Oh, Latvian won't be in Eurovision? ;o Why? Thats awful :oo

I know,,

I replayed too:naughty:

what do you want for Christmas? :bleh:

Oh, cool! I went shopping yesterday and i have all present too. I just find out that Mika's DVD is in Lithuania and i'm soooo gonna get it :wub2: That just made my day!!

Oh, Latvian won't be in Eurovision? ;o Why? Thats awful :oo

Cool :punk: what did you buy?

Yeah, couse our country have a financial problems (is that a word?:roftl:)

thought i don't see any problem, everything is so expensive.. :naughty:

what do you want for Christmas? :bleh:

Cool :punk: what did you buy?

Yeah, couse our country have a financial problems (is that a word?:roftl:)

thought i don't see any problem, everything is so expensive.. :naughty:

Oh, just some things :naughty: And you?

Yeah, i compleatly understand those financial problems :naughty: I hate all those politac stuffs, just bevause of that people can't have some fun in Eurovision..

Oh, just some things :naughty: And you?

Yeah, i compleatly understand those financial problems :naughty: I hate all those politac stuffs, just bevause of that people can't have some fun in Eurovision..

erm.. a lot.. i dont have so much time at the moment..

yeah:thumbdown:

i have to go, see you later:wink2:

Hey!

I'm good, but i woke up kinda early cuz my phone was heating up with all those Christmas greeting :naughty:

How are your?

i woke up pretty early too, because i felt like i don't need to sleep anymore.. :naughty:

But i'm fine, full of food and a bit bored:naughty:

How did you celebrate yesterday? :yay:

i woke up pretty early too, because i felt like i don't need to sleep anymore.. :naughty:

But i'm fine, full of food and a bit bored:naughty:

How did you celebrate yesterday? :yay:

And i wanned to sleep a bit more :naughty:

Oh, the celebration was pretty great :naughty: Drinkin home-made kvass, watching Christmas movies (actually it was "Happy Poter", but mum really wanned to wacth it so the rest of us don't fight with that :naughty: ) WE had a great evening. And you? How was your Christmas eve?

And i wanned to sleep a bit more :naughty:

Oh, the celebration was pretty great :naughty: Drinkin home-made kvass, watching Christmas movies (actually it was "Happy Poter", but mum really wanned to wacth it so the rest of us don't fight with that :naughty: ) WE had a great evening. And you? How was your Christmas eve?

Sounds great! I like HP :das: lol

My Christmas Eve was pretty great too, too much food, celebrated with my family, watched Christmas TV and gave presents :thumb_yello:

Sounds great! I like HP :das: lol

My Christmas Eve was pretty great too, too much food, celebrated with my family, watched Christmas TV and gave presents :thumb_yello:

My mum seen it for the very first time and after movie she was like "Why i haven't seen it before? This is amazing! Do we have all books? Wow. I'd love to read them.." Me and my sis were like :shocked:

Ohh, too much food? I know what you mean. I'm already fed up but some guest still have to arrive, so there's gonna be party with even more food :naughty:

My mum seen it for the very first time and after movie she was like "Why i haven't seen it before? This is amazing! Do we have all books? Wow. I'd love to read them.." Me and my sis were like :shocked:

Ohh, too much food? I know what you mean. I'm already fed up but some guest still have to arrive, so there's gonna be party with even more food :naughty:

hahaha, which part did you watch? :roftl:

Yeah, and i think that later we are going to my grandma's house.. so.. :naughty:

hahaha, which part did you watch? :roftl:

Yeah, and i think that later we are going to my grandma's house.. so.. :naughty:

It was Chamber of secrets (My favorite :das: )

Uuu, looks like you gonna have party at Grandma's? :naughty: When you mentioned grandma, I remembered that we are planning to go to visit her tomorrow, that means after all clebrations I have to go on diet :roftl:

It was Chamber of secrets (My favorite :das: )

Uuu, looks like you gonna have party at Grandma's? :naughty: When you mentioned grandma, I remembered that we are planning to go to visit her tomorrow, that means after all clebrations I have to go on diet :roftl:

I like the third part the best!(we have it on tv tonight) And the fourth book :wub2:

hahaha, me too!:roftl:

I like the third part the best!(we have it on tv tonight) And the fourth book :wub2:

hahaha, me too!:roftl:

Oh, that so cool! Our TV was showing "Titanic" yesterday. Like 978 time :thumbdown: It's getting annoying :naughty: I have the HP 3rd in CD so i guess i should watch it tonight. By my favorite is still 2nd one :wub2: Tom Marvolo Riddle is kinda cute :fisch: