Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

No, never seen this one, tho he looks funny :naughty:

Football? Who's playing? Oh, and don't worry, I know you gonna like it anyways :naughty: I'm thinking on downloading "The curious case of Benjamin Button", but still not sure bout that..

I don't know.. I mean it a bit odd, that 17-years-old girls had imaginary friend...

He is really funny, you should look for them on youtube, I bet you are gonna like him!

My fave team, Atlético de Madrid against Oporto, from Champions League :mf_rosetinted:

Well, I saw the Benjamin Button movie and I liked it so badly!! Even Brad Pitt plays great on that! Its a long movie, and sometimes, a lil bit slow, but its great. You have fun and sad moments. You should watch it :thumb_yello:

Yeah, its really weird. Those things are for kids, but maybe they havent grew up at all..........

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is really funny, you should look for them on youtube, I bet you are gonna like him!

My fave team, Atlético de Madrid against Oporto, from Champions League :mf_rosetinted:

Well, I saw the Benjamin Button movie and I liked it so badly!! Even Brad Pitt plays great on that! Its a long movie, and sometimes, a lil bit slow, but its great. You have fun and sad moments. You should watch it :thumb_yello:

Yeah, its really weird. Those things are for kids, but maybe they havent grew up at all..........

I look for it :naughty:

Oh, I see :mf_rosetinted: Hope your favies gonna win!

Ok, then I think I should at least see that movie, tho I don't like Brad at all.. :naughty:

I don't know how to interepretate their behaviour, but that is odd for sure..

How was your day?

I look for it :naughty:

Oh, I see :mf_rosetinted: Hope your favies gonna win!

Ok, then I think I should at least see that movie, tho I don't like Brad at all.. :naughty:

I don't know how to interepretate their behaviour, but that is odd for sure..

How was your day?

I hope so too, thanks!

I dont like Brad at all too, he is so.................... dunnow how to say it.....

Yeah, really odd.

My day was ok. Its sunny, so I want to stay outside all day, tho when Im outside I want to go home cause its hot too.

And yours???

PS: have to go, my sis need me so........... See ya! :huglove:

I hope so too, thanks!

I dont like Brad at all too, he is so.................... dunnow how to say it.....

Yeah, really odd.

My day was ok. Its sunny, so I want to stay outside all day, tho when Im outside I want to go home cause its hot too.

And yours???

PS: have to go, my sis need me so........... See ya! :huglove:

Yeah, I know.. Too overrated :naughty:

Sunny? Hot? Ohh.. It was snowing here..

Today me and my mum were hanging new wallpapers in my parients room.. It was kinda fun at first, but then it get boring.. :naughty:

See ya! :huglove:

Yeah, I know.. Too overrated :naughty:

Sunny? Hot? Ohh.. It was snowing here..

Today me and my mum were hanging new wallpapers in my parients room.. It was kinda fun at first, but then it get boring.. :naughty:

See ya! :huglove:

Yeah, he is not that good. I only liked him in Fight Club..........

Really??? The weather is crazy :thumbdown: How can this be possible??? Today is hot too.........

Really?? Which kind of?? Just curious........

Yeah, he is not that good. I only liked him in Fight Club..........

Really??? The weather is crazy :thumbdown: How can this be possible??? Today is hot too.........

Really?? Which kind of?? Just curious........

And I don't liked him at all :naughty:

Oh, today weather is pretty good. I stayed outside most of the day :punk:

What kind of? Wallpaper? :roftl: Amm.. well.. They were yellow, just like the rest of the room :roftl:

And I don't liked him at all :naughty:

Oh, today weather is pretty good. I stayed outside most of the day :punk:

What kind of? Wallpaper? :roftl: Amm.. well.. They were yellow, just like the rest of the room :roftl:

Well, with Edward Norton there, who cares about Brad?? :naughty:

Aww, I have pain on my back, just went outside for 15 minutes :shocked:

Yeah, wallpaper. I see, we usually dont put those wallpapers, we paint the walls

Well, with Edward Norton there, who cares about Brad?? :naughty:

Aww, I have pain on my back, just went outside for 15 minutes :shocked:

Yeah, wallpaper. I see, we usually dont put those wallpapers, we paint the walls

Nobody :roftl:

Oh, sorry bout the pain :S Hope it get better!

Really? Thats interesting fact :naughty:

I just watched movie with Brandon Frasier "Inkheart" (I kinda like Brandon :fisch: ) but the movie was totaly crap :o I though it should be more interesting, but.. oh well..

Nobody :roftl:

Oh, sorry bout the pain :S Hope it get better!

Really? Thats interesting fact :naughty:

I just watched movie with Brandon Frasier "Inkheart" (I kinda like Brandon :fisch: ) but the movie was totaly crap :o I though it should be more interesting, but.. oh well..

Exactly!

Thanks! Hope it too!

You find it interesting?? Ok :roftl:

Havent heard of that movie ever......... But I think Im not going to see it.

Have to go, see ya tomorrow!

Exactly!

Thanks! Hope it too!

You find it interesting?? Ok :roftl:

Havent heard of that movie ever......... But I think Im not going to see it.

Have to go, see ya tomorrow!

:naughty:

Well ya, I mean we also paint walls, but not that often :naughty:

You haven't? :blink: (I know the poster didn't change things, but still. I think it's very good-looking poster!)

inkheart-poster-fraser.jpg

:naughty:

Well ya, I mean we also paint walls, but not that often :naughty:

You haven't? :blink: (I know the poster didn't change things, but still. I think it's very good-looking poster!)

inkheart-poster-fraser.jpg

Ah! Ok. How often do you do??? We do it once per year. And, at first, its funny, but then its all boring and smeels like paint..........

No, I havent. I remember I saw the poster, maybe on a magazine, but didnt knew what it was about till I looked on internet :roftl:

And yeah, the poster looks good! And Brendan :drool: (loved him in George from jungle??? Dunno the name on english.........)

Btw, your new siggy!!! My god!!! Love it!!

Ah! Ok. How often do you do??? We do it once per year. And, at first, its funny, but then its all boring and smeels like paint..........

No, I havent. I remember I saw the poster, maybe on a magazine, but didnt knew what it was about till I looked on internet :roftl

And yeah, the poster looks good! And Brendan :drool (loved him in George from jungle??? Dunno the name on english.........)

Btw, your new siggy!!! My god!!! Love it!!

How often? Till we get bored :roftl: Aha, I know that paint smell.. Our stairs are freshly painted :naughty:

Haha, yeaaah, Brendan :das: I really love him in "Mrs. Winterbourn" It such a beautiful movie :wub2: Oh, and Mummy of course :das:

Thanks! I made it ages ago, but put it only now :naughty:

Hey, is there any news from postmen? :blink:

How often? Till we get bored :roftl Aha, I know that paint smell.. Our stairs are freshly painted :naughty

Haha, yeaaah, Brendan :das: I really love him in "Mrs. Winterbourn" It such a beautiful movie :wub2: Oh, and Mummy of course :das:

Thanks! I made it ages ago, but put it only now :naughty

Hey, is there any news from postmen? :blink:

Haha! :roftl: And it smells so bad :thumbdown:

Im not sure if I had seen that one. Which one is?? I love him in every movie, he is so cute! :wub2:

You should had use it before, its great!

No, nothing.............

Haha! :roftl And it smells so bad :thumbdown:

Im not sure if I had seen that one. Which one is?? I love him in every movie, he is so cute! :wub2:

You should had use it before, its great!

No, nothing.............

Yeah, I know. :naughty:

Which one.. Amm.. I believe it's one of his first movies, cuz he wasn't the main character :naughty: It's about woman, that accidentally comes to Winterbourne family as Brendan's charaters died brother wife. But then he fells in love with her and everythings end up with weddings. But Brendan in that movie.. Arrrrgh.. :wub2:

Oh, thank you again :blush-anim-cl:

Oh.. :sad:

Yeah, I know. :naughty:

Which one.. Amm.. I believe it's one of his first movies, cuz he wasn't the main character :naughty: It's about woman, that accidentally comes to Winterbourne family as Brendan's charaters died brother wife. But then he fells in love with her and everythings end up with weddings. But Brendan in that movie.. Arrrrgh.. :wub2

Oh, thank you again :blush-anim-cl:

Oh.. :sad:

:roftl:

Ah, I think i have seen a part. Im going to look for it and download (if I find it) :thumb_yello:

You are welcome!

Dont worry, Im sure its gonna be here tomorrow or next week :wink2:

:roftl:

Ah, I think i have seen a part. Im going to look for it and download (if I find it) :thumb_yello:

You are welcome!

Dont worry, Im sure its gonna be here tomorrow or next week :wink2:

I bet you saw that movie, cuz it's old enought.. :naughty: That reminds me that it's Friday today.. :das:

Oh, I hope.. :sad:

Hello

Hey there!!! :bye:

Hello ;);)

Hiya sweetie!! How are ya?

I bet you saw that movie, cuz it's old enought.. :naughty: That reminds me that it's Friday today.. :das:

Oh, I hope.. :sad:

Hey there!!! :bye:

Yeah! Its Friday!:wub2:

I know, so dont worry, ok?? When I start getting worried, you can do it too!

Edit: be back in 20 minutes!

hey how are you? :thumb_yello:

I am very good, thanks! How are you?

Yeah! Its Friday!:wub2:

I know, so dont worry, ok?? When I start getting worried, you can do it too!

Edit: be back in 20 minutes!

Ok.. I'm just a lil bit worry about something I've put inside.. Oh may.. :blink: