• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back!!

hi :thumb_yello:im fine and you?? :thumb_yello

Im great! Thanks! Hows school?

I am very good, thanks! How are you?

Ok.. I'm just a lil bit worry about something I've put inside.. Oh may.. :blink:

Its something that can get bad? Or something postman will love to steal?

my day was good :thumb_yello: today is my brother birthday :punk::yay::dance_man:

Really??? Wish him a happy birthday from me!

Btw, how old is he?

Hey Sarah!!! Happy Birthday!:wub2:

Edited by Isa

Good afternoon :biggrin2:

Hey there, b-day girl! :biggrin2:

It's nearly evening here :naughty:

Well.. If your postman likes sweets, Im affraid he might start take away your mail again :blink:

See ya, zemeniite :bye:

Back!!

Im great! Thanks! Hows school?

school going great :thumb_yello:

Really??? Wish him a happy birthday from me!

Btw, how old is he?

of course hi was happy :thumb_yello: he is 28 years old :roftl:

wow, Friday 13th :naughty: Now that's gonna be a party :punk: Say Hi to her from me :naughty:

ok bye :thumb_yello: now i must go :thumb_yello:

Ok, hope to see ya around again soon! :wub2:

Hey there, b-day girl! :biggrin2:

It's nearly evening here :naughty

Well.. If your postman likes sweets, Im affraid he might start take away your mail again :blink:

See ya, zemeniite :bye

Well, maybe I should ask and warn :sneaky2: Im affraid about the ones who open the mail between Lithuania and Spain, the are more dangerous :sneaky2:

Well, maybe I should ask and warn :sneaky2: Im affraid about the ones who open the mail between Lithuania and Spain, the are more dangerous :sneaky2:

Oh may.. You're right.. :shocked: But I sticked "preference" sticker, maybe they keep their hands off :naughty:

Oh may.. You're right.. :shocked: But I sticked "preference" sticker, maybe they keep their hands off :naughty:

I hope so, cause its really annoying to be waiting for more than a week and then found your mail open :sneaky2:

I hope so, cause its really annoying to be waiting for more than a week and then found your mail open :sneaky2:

Yeah... I know, it's all for security, but still.. It's like poking around your personal life :sneaky2:

Yeah... I know, it's all for security, but still.. It's like poking around your personal life :sneaky2:

Yeah, but you know the difference??? When they open the mail for security, they just should see whats inside the envelope, and not open it all, read the letter and watch the present and even, think on getting it for yourself.........:sneaky2:

Yeah, but you know the difference??? When they open the mail for security, they just should see whats inside the envelope, and not open it all, read the letter and watch the present and even, think on getting it for yourself.........:sneaky2:

:naughty: That reminds me one of "Happy tree friends" episode, where the blue moose was postman, and he use to open every single letter and took everything whats in it, no metter if its love letter or sweater :roftl: *Goes to youtube* *Damn, "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Mondo Media."* *Hates youtube* :sneaky2:

:naughty: That reminds me one of "Happy tree friends" episode, where the blue moose was postman, and he use to open every single letter and took everything whats in it, no metter if its love letter or sweater :roftl: *Goes to youtube* *Damn, "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Mondo Media."* *Hates youtube* :sneaky2:

Aww, I love Happy Tree Friends!!! They were so sweet serial killers! They reminded me to Patrick Bateman, the main character from American Psycho :roftl::wub2:

*hates youtube too :sneaky2:* I think I saw that one :wink2:

Aww, I love Happy Tree Friends!!! They were so sweet serial killers! They reminded me to Patrick Bateman, the main character from American Psycho :roftl::wub2:

*hates youtube too :sneaky2:* I think I saw that one :wink2:

Hahaha, I love them too! :roftl: That one probably my favourite episode, because of a tiny serial-killer turtle :roftl: Tho he's sooooo sweet!

What wrong with youtube? All video are "Not allow for your country".. :thumbdown:

Hahaha, I love them too! :roftl: That one probably my favourite episode, because of a tiny serial-killer turtle :roftl: Tho he's sooooo sweet!

What wrong with youtube? All video are "Not allow for your country".. :thumbdown:

I love that one where they are playing to (oh, forgot the name of the game) and one of them starts kiicking the rest!:roftl:

Dunno, I watched one just a few minutes ago, but no from Happy Tree Friends :thumbdown: Those dont work............

:naughty: Fair enough. How are you?

I'm good, thanks! Looking forward to see "Forest Gump" tonight. Gosh, I love that movie :wub2:

I love that one where they are playing to (oh, forgot the name of the game) and one of them starts kiicking the rest!

Dunno, I watched one just a few minutes ago, but no from Happy Tree Friends Those dont work............

I believe I haven't seen that one! :naughty:

I hate that.. Pretty much all videos doesn't work for me.. All music videos.. Thank God, MySpace fills that emptyness :roftl: But still.. :thumbdown:

I'm good, thanks! Looking forward to see "Forest Gump" tonight. Gosh, I love that movie :wub2:

I believe I haven't seen that one! :naughty:

I hate that.. Pretty much all videos doesn't work for me.. All music videos.. Thank God, MySpace fills that emptyness :roftl: But still.. :thumbdown:

I love Forrest Gump :wub2:

You should see it......... Wait, how are we gonna watch them???

I know how you feel, my conexion is crappy almost everyday, so we both have a problem............

I love Forrest Gump :wub2:

You should see it......... Wait, how are we gonna watch them???

I know how you feel, my conexion is crappy almost everyday, so we both have a problem............

I know! Thats one of my fav movies ever! :wub2:

Amm.. There is a site where you can watch them online.. Yesterday I watched the whole 1st season of Futurama, I believe, there somewhere, we can found Happy Tree Friends as well :mf_rosetinted:

Aha, it sucks.. I need new music, but since my satellite broke and now youtube, I'm stuck :thumbdown:

I know! Thats one of my fav movies ever! :wub2:

Amm.. There is a site where you can watch them online.. Yesterday I watched the whole 1st season of Futurama, I believe, there somewhere, we can found Happy Tree Friends as well :mf_rosetinted:

Aha, it sucks.. I need new music, but since my satellite broke and now youtube, I'm stuck :thumbdown:

Mines too! And the other one is Edward Scissohands :wub2:

Oh, really??? You have to give me the link. I will take a look too, to see if I find a place to download them.

Your satellite broke??? That sucks!!! Im glad we finally got Mtv2, Mtv Spain sucks a lot!

Have to go, see ya tomorrow!:wub2:

Mines too! And the other one is Edward Scissohands :wub2:

Oh, really??? You have to give me the link. I will take a look too, to see if I find a place to download them.

Your satellite broke??? That sucks!!! Im glad we finally got Mtv2, Mtv Spain sucks a lot!

Have to go, see ya tomorrow!:wub2:

Amm.. here's one. http://happytreefriends.atomfilms.com/watch_episodes/

I was looking for that episode, but woudn't found it here... :sad:

Yeah! Well, it's fine now, but my favies channels are gone.. :sneaky2: But it's good for my parients, cuz now they can see all those russian channels, which I hate!

That is a great film.

Yeah, it is! ♥

I'm off too. Bye! :huglove:

Amm.. here's one. http://happytreefriends.atomfilms.com/watch_episodes/

I was looking for that episode, but woudn't found it here... :sad:

Yeah! Well, it's fine now, but my favies channels are gone.. :sneaky2: But it's good for my parients, cuz now they can see all those russian channels, which I hate!

Yeah, it is! ♥

I'm off too. Bye! :huglove:

Hiya!!! Guest what I got today??? And it was yummy!! :wub2: Thanks for sendng those salmanidias (??) or whatever they are call!

Oh, and Im in love! But, dont think wrong! Im in love with Slumdog millionaire and Dev Patel! :wub2: I loooooooooooooooove the movie! I want to see it again!

Thanks for the link! I cant watch it now, but will do later!

Well, Im glad your parents cant watch those channels, but sorry cause you cant watch the ones you like :thumbdown:

Hiya!!! Guest what I got today??? And it was yummy!! :wub2: Thanks for sendng those salmanidias (??) or whatever they are call!

Oh, and Im in love! But, dont think wrong! Im in love with Slumdog millionaire and Dev Patel! :wub2: I loooooooooooooooove the movie! I want to see it again!

Thanks for the link! I cant watch it now, but will do later!

Well, Im glad your parents cant watch those channels, but sorry cause you cant watch the ones you like :thumbdown

Yaaaaay!!! salmanidias :roftl::roftl: They are called "Saldainis". Glad you liked them! :wub2:

What I told ya? I said that you gonna love it :wub2: I downloaded its soundtrack and I can't get enough of it.. And Dev Patel is so sweet :wub2: