Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Bad done. But, like we say, better never than ever! :wink2

Yeah, tell me. It seems like in Spain we just listen to those people........

One more! The Killers are great! You should hear their older albums.

What was that??? What was that ****ty dance, the bubble gums round the floor and the poor watermelon kicked?? :shocked

Im thinking on download it :wub2:

Yeah..!

Not only in Spain.. I stoped listening lithuanian music sooo loooong time ago.. I hate it.. :thumbdown:

I tried :naughty: My second fav is "Sam's town", tho their all albums are brilliant!

:roftl::roftl::roftl: I like the way that video clip shows violence. Hey, it's better kicking (poor)watermelon than human, isn't it? :blink:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah..!

Not only in Spain.. I stoped listening lithuanian music sooo loooong time ago.. I hate it.. :thumbdown:

I tried :naughty: My second fav is "Sam's town", tho their all albums are brilliant!

:roftl::roftl::roftl: I like the way that video clip shows violence. Hey, it's better kicking (poor)watermelon than human, isn't it? :blink:

Me too. I rarely listen to spanish music because of those people........

Oh, I think i cant choose. All their albums are great.

Well, if you see it that way, then is not that bad to kick poor watermelon :naughty:

Me too. I rarely listen to spanish music because of those people........

Oh, I think i cant choose. All their albums are great.

Well, if you see it that way, then is not that bad to kick poor watermelon :naughty:

Some here don't made music, they just steal it from foreigh artist and add lithuanian lyrics and bump - one great hit! :thumbdown:

True :wub2:

haham yeah, I think it was the main thing of all the video. Anyway, I like videos with those hidden themes in it :naughty:

Some here don't made music, they just steal it from foreigh artist and add lithuanian lyrics and bump - one great hit! :thumbdown:

True :wub2:

haham yeah, I think it was the main thing of all the video. Anyway, I like videos with those hidden themes in it :naughty:

Well, we have some of those people too. At least ours do their own music (not all) tho is not good anyway........

:wub2: :wub2:

Me too, but after watching what they were doing to the poor watermelon, I stop it, I couldnt watch more:shocked: :roftl:

Well, we have some of those people too. At least ours do their own music (not all) tho is not good anyway........

:wub2: :wub2:

Me too, but after watching what they were doing to the poor watermelon, I stop it, I couldnt watch more:shocked: :roftl

Yeah.. And they call theirselfs musicians.. :thumbdown:

What's your fav video from The Killers? :fisch:

You didn't watch it all? :roftl: Well, actually, there were nothing new, so you didn't miss that much :naughty:

Yeah.. And they call theirselfs musicians.. :thumbdown:

What's your fav video from The Killers? :fisch:

You didn't watch it all? :roftl: Well, actually, there were nothing new, so you didn't miss that much :naughty:

Yeah, I can call them tons of things, but neve musicians........

Let me think.................uhm................ well............... maybe read my mind. love that cute alien on it :wub2: And they all look great and love Japan, so............:wub2: And yours?

Ah, you made me feel better. I thought I missed something really important :rolft:

Yeah, I can call them tons of things, but neve musicians........

Let me think.................uhm................ well............... maybe read my mind. love that cute alien on it :wub2: And they all look great and love Japan, so............:wub2: And yours?

Ah, you made me feel better. I thought I missed something really important :rolft:

Haha, yeaaah. :roftl:

Oh, great choise! "Read my mind" is so sweet! I really like "Mr. Brightside", "When we where young". Their new "Spaceman" is really interesting and odd at the same time, but I like it too :wub2:

Naaah, nothing reaaaally important, don't worry :roftl:

Haha, yeaaah. :roftl:

Oh, great choise! "Read my mind" is so sweet! I really like "Mr. Brightside", "When we where young". Their new "Spaceman" is really interesting and odd at the same time, but I like it too :wub2:

Naaah, nothing reaaaally important, don't worry :roftl:

Yep, is so sweet! And Spaceman is weird but beauty at the same time. I love it too, tho Brandon dont smiles! :shocked:

Yay!!

Have to go, see ya tomorrow!:wub2:

Yep, is so sweet! And Spaceman is weird but beauty at the same time. I love it too, tho Brandon dont smiles! :shocked:

Yay!!

Have to go, see ya tomorrow!:wub2:

Yeah, but.. amm.. is there's a video were he is smiling? :blink: He always so serious :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, and "Don't shoot me Santa" is hilarious! How I could forget abou that one? :roftl:

See ya! :huglove:

Yeah, but.. amm.. is there's a video were he is smiling? :blink: He always so serious :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, and "Don't shoot me Santa" is hilarious! How I could forget abou that one? :roftl

See ya! :huglove:

Im not sure, now that I think of.............. Oh! I forgot it too! How can we..............??

Oh, I bougth something today for you. Do you have those popping candies there on Lithuania?

:naughty:

He played Jamal in "Slumdog Millionaire" :wub2:

article-1054805-029F1E9200000578-359_468x592.jpg

Oh, what a pic!!! And what a men!! :wub2:

Im not sure, now that I think of.............. Oh! I forgot it too! How can we..............??

Oh, I bougth something today for you. Do you have those popping candies there on Lithuania?

Oh, what a pic!!! And what a men!! :wub2:

Haha!

I'm listening M.I.A. album now and I'm reallly into "Hombre" song dunno why :punk: Really good and original album!

Popping candies.. amm.. there's some, but not that much.. :thumbdown:

Haha, yeaaah, what a man :das:

Haha!

I'm listening M.I.A. album now and I'm reallly into "Hombre" song dunno why :punk: Really good and original album!

Popping candies.. amm.. there's some, but not that much.. :thumbdown:

Haha, yeaaah, what a man :das:

Yeah! i know you were gonna like it!! You know why I love hombre so much??? Cause I dont understand anything she says, so I just say what I want.

Then, I think I choose the right thing!

Me wants to huge him for ever :wub2:

Yeah! i know you were gonna like it!! You know why I love hombre so much??? Cause I dont understand anything she says, so I just say what I want.

Then, I think I choose the right thing!

Me wants to huge him for ever :wub2:

Yeah, can't stop listening to it. It really rocks! :punk: Oh, and sunshowers is so sweet! Ha, yeah, I usualy don't understand what se is saying, but that's more interesting :naughty:

Uu.. really? :das:

For ever? :naughty::wub2:

Yeah, can't stop listening to it. It really rocks! :punk: Oh, and sunshowers is so sweet! Ha, yeah, I usualy don't understand what se is saying, but that's more interesting :naughty:

Uu.. really? :das:

For ever? :naughty::wub2:

Yep! I think I have to look for it, I want to listen to it now. But I was listening to Slumdog sountrack, cause I love it too. Yeah! And love the drums on that! More interesting cause you have to imagine what she says. I, sometimes, look on the lirycs. Thats cheat, but..........

Yeah! At least, hope so. :naughty:

For ever............. :wub2:

You know what??? I was posting here yesterday and Shameez post didnt show to me. Even the one from the pic you posted was hidding..........

Yep! I think I have to look for it, I want to listen to it now. But I was listening to Slumdog sountrack, cause I love it too. Yeah! And love the drums on that! More interesting cause you have to imagine what she says. I, sometimes, look on the lirycs. Thats cheat, but..........

Yeah! At least, hope so. :naughty:

For ever............. :wub2:

You know what??? I was posting here yesterday and Shameez post didnt show to me. Even the one from the pic you posted was hidding..........

Haha, I like that album.. :punk: Listening to it all day long. Inspired I made these. She has sooooo maaaaany beautiful pics, that it was hard to choose! These pics are beautiful, isn't it?

jrxpx1.jpg

15dnba.jpg

Oh, lyrics.. I kinda like to sing it the way I heard it, but sometimes curiuosity wins :naughty:

Yay!

Really? And you still can't see them? Anyway, thats odd.. :blink:

Haha, I like that album.. :punk: Listening to it all day long. Inspired I made these. She has sooooo maaaaany beautiful pics, that it was hard to choose! These pics are beautiful, isn't it?

jrxpx1.jpg

15dnba.jpg

Oh, lyrics.. I kinda like to sing it the way I heard it, but sometimes curiuosity wins :naughty:

Yay!

Really? And you still can't see them? Anyway, thats odd.. :blink:

I think she is really pretty, and yeah, those pics are beautiful! Great job!!

Yep, curiosity. We have a say: curiosity killed the cat, which means that you shouldnt be too curious, cause you will have problems.

Its weird cause the other day, I couldnt see them, but yesterday those post were there and I was like: what the heck are this post here??

I think she is really pretty, and yeah, those pics are beautiful! Great job!!

Yep, curiosity. We have a say: curiosity killed the cat, which means that you shouldnt be too curious, cause you will have problems.

Its weird cause the other day, I couldnt see them, but yesterday those post were there and I was like: what the heck are this post here??

She is! Thanks!

Haha, I know the story about poor cat, but I'm not that curiuos, don't worry :roftl:

Really? Thats one odd thing.. I just add some new things to my forum, hope no post will be gone :naughty:

She is! Thanks!

Haha, I know the story about poor cat, but I'm not that curiuos, don't worry :roftl:

Really? Thats one odd thing.. I just add some new things to my forum, hope no post will be gone :naughty:

Hehe :wub2:

Yay! Im glad! I dont want you to have problems cause of curiosity.

Yeah, but well, at least they appear the next day, no?? Which things did you add??

Hehe :wub2:

Yay! Im glad! I dont want you to have problems cause of curiosity.

Yeah, but well, at least they appear the next day, no?? Which things did you add??

Yeah, it's good that they appeared! Amm.. I add users profile just like here with chat function, also multi-quote button and some other things :naughty:

Arrrrggrr! Your new avie :drool:

Yeah, it's good that they appeared! Amm.. I add users profile just like here with chat function, also multi-quote button and some other things :naughty:

Arrrrggrr! Your new avie :drool:

Oh. Me wants to see that forum :wink2:

Me too :drool::wub2:

How was your day??

Btw, send your letter..............

Oh. Me wants to see that forum :wink2

Me too :drool::wub2:

How was your day??

Btw, send your letter..............

But it's all lithuanian in here http://mikamaniacs.realfreeforum.com/ :naughty:

Haha, he's so sweet :das:

Yay!

My day was ok. It's snowing heavily again. And no more sun.. snow.. :tears: But teh day was ok. I've been listening M.I.A. all day long at school :naughty:

How was yours?

But it's all lithuanian in here http://mikamaniacs.realfreeforum.com/ :naughty:

Haha, he's so sweet :das:

Yay!

My day was ok. It's snowing heavily again. And no more sun.. snow.. :tears: But teh day was ok. I've been listening M.I.A. all day long at school :naughty:

How was yours?

I didnt understand almost anything, but hey! Great pics!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeep :wub2:

Hope it will get soon, I dont want sweets to get in bad conditions.....

Oh! sorry for the snow. Yay for MIA!!

Mine was great! Went to sent your letter and then to doctor. hopefully I got today my last vaccine! Bye bye to my torture!!

I didnt understand almost anything, but hey! Great pics!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeep :wub2:

Hope it will get soon, I dont want sweets to get in bad conditions.....

Oh! sorry for the snow. Yay for MIA!!

Mine was great! Went to sent your letter and then to doctor. hopefully I got today my last vaccine! Bye bye to my torture!!

Haha :naughty:

:wub2:

I hope that too!

Hey, great news!! I'm so happy for ya! This needs to be celebrated :naughty: